If you Ace 250 goes wacky and quits working, try this

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
Does the Ace 250 wig-out regularly? Been saving pocket change for about 7 months and finally have enough
to pick one up, the Ace 250 is the one that seems to be best all-around started detector for noobs (from what I have read here on TNET) but hate to buy into a glitchy machine.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Blacksheep said:
Does the Ace 250 wig-out regularly? Been saving pocket change for about 7 months and finally have enough
to pick one up, the Ace 250 is the one that seems to be best all-around started detector for noobs (from what I have read here on TNET) but hate to buy into a glitchy machine.

I've had mine 2 years now and not a single problem.

gallileo60

Apr 30, 2007
Gulf Coast, Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Land Star, Ace 250, Garrett 1350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
savant365 said:
Blacksheep said:

I've had mine 2 years now and not a single problem.

I've had mine at least 3, maybe 4 years, not really sure, but have never had a problem with it, and I am not nice to the machine...I weed eat with it all the time, (I am a coil scrubber guy) move limbs...Leave it in the HOT Texas Car Trunk...it is very durable...It has paid for itself not only in money terms, but in pleasure, multiple times...I have been going to get another detector for about a year now, and I just keep putting it off, as the little Ace keeps getting it done....I do not have tough soil conditions where I live, so that may be one reason it works so well for me..The Texas Coast area is pretty tame stuff....I have used it in the woods, dropped it, kicked it (By accident)...Good luck with your new toy.....Tom

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
Great tip! A lot of modern digital Garretts will do this.

Attachments

• acesniper.jpg
    acesniper.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 362

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread