wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Too remove the gold from this ore just hit it with a hammer, cause none of the gold is in the quarts it separates its self
Then pan the gravel out and black sand.

Its easy to work with, And that might be why the Dutchman's ore is said to be nuggets or flour gold or ore, its all of them

babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
This ore is amazing you bust it and larger nuggets just roll out.

babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well here's the last pic of this one, I'm gonna bust it up,

IMG_1662.JPG

I'll post more of other ones now and then.

babymick1

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Well here's the last pic of this one, I'm gonna bust it up,

View attachment 1534210

I'll post more of other ones now and then.

babymick1

Nice ore Mick, I would suggest to keep it like that, it's worth way more as a specimen than the gold in it. Check out the gold ore specimens for sale on eBay if you want to see how expensive they are.

:coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice ore Mick, I would suggest to keep it like that, it's worth way more as a specimen than the gold in it. Check out the gold ore specimens for sale on eBay if you want to see how expensive they are.

:coffee: :coffee2: :coffee2:

Awe I have better one's I'll keep and let this baby join the jars.

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awe I have better one's I'll keep and let this baby join the jars.

babymick1

When you post a paragon diamond which rivals my little Tia Juana I'll be impressed...lol...

JK babymick...

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
When you post a paragon diamond which rivals my little Tia Juana I'll be impressed...lol...

JK babymick...

I'm heading to Diamound State park soon, gonna try my luck on Diamounds, But I got a secreeet weapon called the Rangertell which Dave says don't work. He's never had one. So how would he know. Hummm

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I'm heading to Diamound State park soon, gonna try my luck on Diamounds, But I got a secreeet weapon called the Rangertell which Dave says don't work. He's never had one. So how would he know. Hummm

babymick1
lol...because i know whats in them...we used to build and sell long range locators back in the 80's and 90's

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol...because i know whats in them...we used to build and sell long range locators back in the 80's and 90's

You used to build them, and sold them why not you in jail then for fraud!

babymick1

The ranger tell must be built in a sharp tool shed!

babymick1

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You used to build them, and sold them why not you in jail then for fraud!

babymick1

The ranger tell must be built in a sharp tool shed!

babymick1
lol..mick..back then nobody really understood how they worked...we just knew they did..(or thought we did)...we finally figured out you can do the same with a bent coat hanger....back then there were a few different units various people were selling...ours was omnitron noah..then there was the omni catamont....cochrans omni..bob fitzgeralds omni...and quite a few others...i think cochran started it..he was using a function generator and operating it off the square wave...my partner was an electronics guy and knew what it was as soon as he saw it..so we made our own frequency generators that pumped d.c pulses into the ground instead of a.c current...over the years i have owned most of the long range locators and ripped into them to see what made them tick ...all of the hand held air wave locators like the electroscope and electrasearch were just putting voltage to the antenna's..kinda like electronically enhanced dowsing...all of the omni models actually pumped out a frequency..out of all the ones i took apart the ranger tell was the worst...it had a scientific calculator attached to the unit..with a copper wire coming out of it and going into the ranger tell....but when you pried the ranger tell apart you could see the wire wasnt connected to anything...believe me mick..if you found anything with that gadget then you are a pretty good dowser..you could do the same with a bent welding rod....the reason why he has never been sued or prosecuted is because he hired a good lawyer to write his ads for him...he never really says you will find anything..its all in the wording

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Dave

I'm just saying mine works for me, It finds things quite often then not.

I tried the one you put bate in luck silver or gold nugget and it never worked.

So not all work for me but others claim they do.

I all so tried out the probs you stick in the ground that never worked.

but people use them and claim they work.

so I think it's a hit and mis or something like that.

My wives mothers friend ask if I'd try finding here departed husband ring he lost 53 years ago in the yard,
I dug it up in less then ten minutes. 53 years it laid there.

babymick1

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol..mick..back then nobody really understood how they worked...we just knew they did..(or thought we did)...we finally figured out you can do the same with a bent coat hanger....back then there were a few different units various people were selling...ours was omnitron noah..then there was the omni catamont....cochrans omni..bob fitzgeralds omni...and quite a few others...i think cochran started it..he was using a function generator and operating it off the square wave...my partner was an electronics guy and knew what it was as soon as he saw it..so we made our own frequency generators that pumped d.c pulses into the ground instead of a.c current...over the years i have owned most of the long range locators and ripped into them to see what made them tick ...all of the hand held air wave locators like the electroscope and electrasearch were just putting voltage to the antenna's..kinda like electronically enhanced dowsing...all of the omni models actually pumped out a frequency..out of all the ones i took apart the ranger tell was the worst...it had a scientific calculator attached to the unit..with a copper wire coming out of it and going into the ranger tell....but when you pried the ranger tell apart you could see the wire wasnt connected to anything...believe me mick..if you found anything with that gadget then you are a pretty good dowser..you could do the same with a bent welding rod....the reason why he has never been sued or prosecuted is because he hired a good lawyer to write his ads for him...he never really says you will find anything..its all in the wording

Was the Omnitron the bigger one with digital read out, I tried a friends out.

Not much luck though

babymick1

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is where one finds it...No matter what the IT may be ya'll...

By chance I happened to have found IT in the vicinity of Reno...But what do I know...lol...

I could be pulling ya'lls legs...IF ya'll look up my facebook page...IT states that I have learned my prospecting skills in Mexico...So...Ya'll can look all that ya'll like in Mexico IF ya'll would like to do so...

I plead the fifth on grounds that IT may incriminate me...Who knows...Maybe one day I may try to find another diamond...hehehe...Wherever that may be...rofl

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
I plead the fifth on grounds that IT may incriminate me...Who knows...Maybe one day I may try to find another diamond...hehehe...Wherever that may be...rofl

Too late amigo, GUILTY! By association if nothing else! Reno you say huh, thought you had said it was right outside of Las Vegas?

:coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Too late amigo, GUILTY! By association if nothing else! Reno you say huh, thought you had said it was right outside of Las Vegas?

LOL...Well Oro...Diamonds may even be found in Moonshine...rofl...I have always stated it was found in the vicinity of Reno Oro...I had posted this link The Lost Diamond Mine of the McCullough Mountains stating that IT may be possible to find diamonds in NV ...I had stated that I had found my paragon diamond near Reno...I had even treated those who ridiculed me to a night at the cat house, on a different day, on some of my plastic...We could not relocate the first location...But that in itself is another story...lmao

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
LOL...Well Oro...Diamonds may even be found in Moonshine...rofl...I have always stated it was found in the vicinity of Reno Oro...I had posted this link The Lost Diamond Mine of the McCullough Mountains stating that IT may be possible to find diamonds in NV ...I had stated that I had found my paragon diamond near Reno...I had even treated those who ridiculed me to a night at the cat house, on a different day, on some of my plastic...We could not relocate the first location...But that in itself is another story...lmao

See? You DO have your own adventures and experiences that you can share! Still, I recall a post you made not too long ago where you mentioned that you had found a diamond not far from Las Vegas, so are you now sticking to the Reno story? I just need to know exactly where to look! (haha - DON'T tell me exactly where you found it! I would not want to be suspected of claim jumping!)

Please do continue;

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
See? You DO have your own adventures and experiences that you can share! Still, I recall a post you made not too long ago where you mentioned that you had found a diamond not far from Las Vegas, so are you now sticking to the Reno story? I just need to know exactly where to look! (haha - DON'T tell me exactly where you found it! I would not want to be suspected of claim jumping!)

Please do continue;

There is no claim Oro...So you would not have to worry about jumping or anything like that...I really have no idea where I found my chunk of what my associates called quartz...It was somewhere in NV mind you...IF I had not been drinking so much at the time I might have a better recollection of the exact area...lol

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am on my fourth 32 ounce Caguama...Salvadorian beer...And for some silly reason I am beginning to think that some of ya'll on here are starting to take me seriously...lol...

Did I really find a paragon diamond in NV in the 90's that I gave to a Mackey School of Mines Alum who took credit for???

Should I continue my fruitless endeavor???

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Was the Omnitron the bigger one with digital read out, I tried a friends out.

Not much luck though

babymick1
mick...there were many units back then that were called omnitron...the term omnitron comes from the wave pattern the machine put out...omni-directional...in other word the waves came from the machine in a circular pattern in all directions...kinda like when you toss a pebble into the water and observe the waves how they move away from the pebble in a circular pattern.....the omnitron was invented by a scientist named david fales (i believe that was his name) back in the 1970's...he developed it to search for noah's ark...the way it worked was you drive 2 brass or copper stakes into the ground...set the frequency generator next to them..connect the positive and negative output of the machine to the stakes...then set the generator to the proper frequency .. gold was about 5khz...the machine was then pumping a frequency through the ground in an omni directional pattern...you then took a couple dowsing rods and walked a 10 foot diameter circle around the machine and when the rods crossed your target was on a line between the generator and you ...then move the machine 90 degrees and repeat...mark your signal and then triangulate ..whenever your lines crossed there was your target..i still have a couple of the machines we built

OP
OP
wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well maybe the wave pattern
I put out should be called Mickitron pattern!
A very straight and narrow self centered induction wave with yarn cancellation with a adjustable BS rejection system.

Whooooo I hit the bottle alittle to early today Dave

Cabin Fever ��

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread