Incredible finds today: Nice Watch Rodania - Silver and more..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Nice Watch( it work great and setting) Rodania - Swiss since 1930, many silver... Fine Yellow. I'm very happy to found this watch and fine gold chain.
Thank you for looking.
Happy hunting

Fancy Blue Diamonds:
Blue Diamonds
Studies show that blue is the most unseen color in nature and the combination of the most valuable natural crystal, fortunate enough to encounter boron particles during its enigmatic birth (boron is the element which causes the blue color in a diamond) creates with no doubt the most desirable colored gem throughout history, auction sales and today's market.
Pure blue diamonds, whether being lightly saturated in color or vivid blue are very rare among the "blue" family commonly seen with various shades of steely gray.

Unofficial reports say that during 2010 the largest pure blue diamond found in the Premier mine (formerly known as the Culinan) was 1.5 carat in the polished. The Premier mine is known to be the most productive mine for blue diamonds in the world. In addition, less that 0.1% of all fancy color diamonds are graded as fancy blue.
The price range for blues is also relatively broad due to the high demand for all saturation levels in this color category (light, faint… vivid, etc.) and the fact that vivid blues are also rare; they, too, reach 7 figures per carat. In recent years, two major events have significantly influenced their prices. The first is the fact that the principal mine producing blue diamonds passed its peak production capacity, causing a significant decrease in the supply of blue diamonds. The second is that vivid blue diamond auction prices have been continuously breaking records, a trend influencing gem prices throughout the value chain.
Collect as many blue diamonds as you can afford. The common assumption says that years from now the only place one will be able to find natural blue diamonds will be in other people's safes, very little will come from the depth of the earth. They will be the most important asset you could pass on to your Family ancestry.
To be continued...

Regards Hamid

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 293
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 288
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 278
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0

Hag730

Apr 29, 2012
Saint Marys Georgia
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree....not sure where your hunting....but I want in.

leprechaun

Bronze Member
Feb 20, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would also like to hunt there with you Hamid, your finds are always Awesome.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am in 1500 to 23 hundred for air fair I doubt Hamid would want us all their
You are welcome, i was very happy to hunt with you and all members Welcome.jpg

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread