Infinity Jet Build (Hey John)

nope it's gone if I can get contact info for glen I'm gona have him build me one thou ...
smart enough to realize when everybody tell ya to call glen there's a reason .. And everybody say call glen ! Thro a jet will operate with just about any pump it's only gona perform when designed for a specific flow!
That one of the reason I sited that timber was wrong for saying to p he had nothing to waist if he make a tri or quad jet to a 250 gpm pump and it didn't work he could just add another pump .. It's a key indicator he's no engineer ! And if you made the jet initially for both pump it would never work right with one . So just to test p's idea you have to build a jet and if it doesn't work throw it out and start over... But hay that's old news I'm not loosing any thing just hate for Imposters to steer folks down the wrong road .
Folks build trust because they claim to know something they don't and in the mean time someone els pays the price .. But hay I did what I could !
Your second indicator would be denying the effects of shrouding !

Huh?
The second inlet would be a exact copy. All the inducers would be evenly spaced.

Your second indicator would be denying the effects of shrouding ! Huh? The second inlet would be a exact copy. All the inducers would be evenly spaced.
what john said about the jet was the inlet water would hit the jet tube ! And reduce flow and pressure. The proper term would be shrouding !
The 6" tube is shrouding the inlet flow into the chamber ..

what john said about the jet was the inlet water would hit the jet tube ! And reduce flow and pressure. The proper term would be shrouding ! The 6" tube is shrouding the inlet flow into the chamber ..
There is the exact same effect when building a race engine heads and trying to make them flow better .. When your intake valve opens and draws air/fuel into the cylinder
That air hits the back of the valve and forced around the valve . So if it such a huge problem flowing air you can imagine what effects it has on something as dense as water!

smart enough to realize when everybody tell ya to call glen there's a reason .. And everybody say call glen ! Thro a jet will operate with just about any pump it's only gona perform when designed for a specific flow!
That one of the reason I sited that timber was wrong for saying to p he had nothing to waist if he make a tri or quad jet to a 250 gpm pump and it didn't work he could just add another pump .. It's a key indicator he's no engineer ! And if you made the jet initially for both pump it would never work right with one . So just to test p's idea you have to build a jet and if it doesn't work throw it out and start over... But hay that's old news I'm not loosing any thing just hate for Imposters to steer folks down the wrong road .
Folks build trust because they claim to know something they don't and in the mean time someone els pays the price .. But hay I did what I could !

You mistake your lack of reading and understanding correctly as someone elses failure's!!! That is not what I implied to P. and he get's it.
You are the imposter G1. You have no business questioning anything shown by your inability to understand how to get your own dredge working correctly.
Done with you. Going Missouri again.

Gotcha. The solution to this in my sketch would to be make the inducers a tad longer or to have the inducers larger from the hose and then reduce in size closer to the jet.
Hope I understand what your saying.

Gotcha. The solution to this in my sketch would to be make the inducers a tad longer or to have the inducers larger from the hose and then reduce in size closer to the jet. Hope I understand what your saying.
lol not sure I do ! Just having a good time!;)

By the way it's not been a inability I was smart enought to ask folks who have more experience with jet then I do . The process has just started to to this pointe the only thing iv tried was to angle the box ! But hate what ya want too !

Gotcha. The solution to this in my sketch would to be make the inducers a tad longer or to have the inducers larger from the hose and then reduce in size closer to the jet. Hope I understand what your saying.
omni I don't know for sure but if you look at this PVC jet the picture a few post up I think you will find that he has a hell of an idea for the infinity jet cut enough groves or holes and Screw it tight so all you have would be the holes I figure in a 6" if ya had 6 Probally around 3/8" and that big enough to pass anything coming thru my pump screen ! But that's why I'm gona let glen do it ! Toooo much guess work for me! I just want to run the dredge ! Not worry about all then in and out of the jet! While I'm certain I could build one I think I'll go close another sale or two and make more than enough to have glen build it for me and buy another boat to drags my dredge around with! And maybe catch a few more fish when the golds not biting .

Ohh by the way omni I didn't get a chance to work on that hose ! I had to fire my salesman so I'm doing his job as well for a bit until I find another !
Just bare with me I'll get to it pretty quick ..

That could be done with a solid piece of pipe. Just bore a crap load of holes in a strait line @ 11degrees then build a pressure chamber around that.

Any body that can give me glen oaks contack info I would greatly appreciate it ! I need a jet jet

Last edited:
That could be done with a solid piece of pipe. Just bore a crap load of holes in a strait line @ 11degrees then build a pressure chamber around that.
yes you could but if you miss the proper size you can just dial it open A little and make the correction . Or versa vise !

Just thinking about it, you would still have that 17% penalty inside the pressure chamber to "holes"

Just build the Quad and forget about. lol just that easy:icon_thumright:

But how the quad is built, like yours, your losing 34% because of the dead heading. Asumeing you do away with one of your intakes, move and enlarge the other so it didn't deadhead, and you wye's your lines together and took them into the new side inlet, according to Pat Keene, your still going to lose 17% The drawing I did would be exactly the same as a normal jet let with the added benefit of 6 jets but no friction loss.

Hell yea it will, I spent a year in Alabama and was all over the south during my time there and the only problem I see is you need to have The Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia waving in the breeze! Them darn hillbillies may take pop shots at you thinking you a Yankee!

But how the quad is built, like yours, your losing 34% because of the dead heading. Asumeing you do away with one of your intakes, move and enlarge the other so it didn't deadhead, and you wye's your lines together and took them into the new side inlet, according to Pat Keene, your still going to lose 17% The drawing I did would be exactly the same as a normal jet let with the added benefit of 6 jets but no friction loss.

This was based on a conversation with Pat Keene, as far as I'm concerned, a expert. To ignore his knowledge would be like ignoring any other professional like a doctor, astrophysicist or someone trying to save your life...err well you get my point.

On a side note, I think I have my 4" dredge sold. Just got to fix the jet before hand!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back