• hornstonehopewell.jpg
    hornstonehopewell.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 489
  • brokenhornstone.jpg
    brokenhornstone.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 487
Upvote 0
Re: insitu's WELL I certainly HOPE so

i love how they float right about the sand, how the wind blows above and underneith causes that

Chong, yes sir........it certainly is nice when the wind and water work with you!

Chuck

I like hunting sandy conditions meself. Nice looking insitus and finds Chuck, I really like that red Hopewell. Good show.

Nice finds and insitus. Thanks for sharing.

Chuck, were you hunting in the sand box again? Is that cat poo I see in the last pic? LOL

Nice finds bud even if you did have to steal them from some poor kid's sandbox.

Hippy

Thanks for the comments all. Jeff, let's just say I cannot bring them in the house. Ha!

Chuck

I gotta check the cat box!!!! Nice finds like the red one too. You guys have it made hunting that sand :thumbsup:

ohio said:
Ya get it??

It is kinda strange, right before i picked the red one up I was thinking to myself, "Man it has been a while since I have found a red point".

Chuck

I've tried that psychology too and am amazed that it sometimes works....I remember spending hours and hours hunting and finding pink chips but no pink artifacts and I kept saying to myself "hope I find a pink one" and finally did. I hadn't ever found a drill until this spring...the day I finally found one I remember thinking..."maybe today is the day I finally find a drill". So now my mantra is...."I hope I find a grooved axe"......

Tn, there might be something to it. I have had that sort of thinking work out with a polished flint celt. Good luck out there.

Chuck

TnMountains said:
I gotta check the cat box!!!! Nice finds like the red one too. You guys have it made hunting that sand

That's never the kind of treasure I find in my catbox.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back