Jan 25, 2013
Jay, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett powermaster GTA1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better be careful. Catch this flapping lips on some tripwire...

Ok.Forrest Gump joke.

Not working?

Ok I'll quit! :laughing9:

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Flappin' your lips is an old school saying....Kinda like.....That woman is so tall, a woodpecker would get dizzy lookin' up her dress!!:laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
In all the years since Youtube came along, I still have yet to subscribe to a channel. And I have watched them since Youtube's emergence. Watched two movies last night and will leave from here and watch a few more.

Maybe it's because I believe my Inbox is going to become even more crowded with spam.

Invite the Devil in and he'll surely come to stay.

DannyB.

Jan 20, 2015
Washington/Texas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Tesoro Silver UMax
Fisher 1265x
Fisher F75 SE LTD
Bounty Hunter LRP
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I hate listening to people who can't speak properly. Or at all for that matter. There's a few I enjoy watching. And I get really into aquachigger. They're long,and drawn out, and he's always saying the same thing like... "Ok, hold your breath" and "ok guys here we go" but I genuinely like his videos. I like a little gab in the video, I like to know that they don't only enjoy the hunt, but they also enjoy people watching it, and just knowing they took the time to go and edit the videos.

Some is just ANNOYING! Like, digginbritt.... I'm returning sure she's only in it for subscribers. She doesn't seem to be really finding anything at all, and it's just showing off her body.
I'm not complaining, but it aggravating

Seriously.. digginbrit. She has like 37000 subscribers and does nothing. I made the mistake of wasting a couple MB on her once.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm just in it for the ad revenue. I don't really care if you like my videos or not, as long as you click on the ads! :laughing7:

metalman89

Jan 25, 2013
Jay, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just in it for the ad revenue. I don't really care if you like my videos or not, as long as you click on the ads! :laughing7:

Well now I'm going to have to check out your channel...

.....still not clicking on ads though.
:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

metalman89

Jan 25, 2013
Jay, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ok.... so I subscribed last night...
Very nice channel, and great videos!

OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Ask him to give you a meteorite ID quiz....:laughing7:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other

Hi Terry,

I've watched a number of your videos. You did good on them!

Please educate me on the ad revenues. My expectation is that it wouldn't amount to much, but that's because I'm totally in the dark, and NEVER click the ads, just watch the videos.

I don't see me ever making videos, no desire yet for a Go-Pro. But, you know = never say never.

68kaiser

Feb 6, 2016
Northern California
Detector(s) used
F4, tesoro vaquero, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to see this digging Britt. I watch a lot of YouTube vids on detecting but never seen her... And yes that is about 4 mins of my life I will never get back. May be better if you hit the mute button.

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Youtube , certainly can be annoying , but I take exception to y'all that are bagging on Diggin Britt - I think she's a credit to her gender ! (if not to metal detecting ) She comes off as friendly, and I may be alone in this , but I find her kind of attractive - perhaps it's her wardrobe selection . I can say without hesitation , that I am willing to help her find her first wheat penny (or any keeper for that matter) and I will do it free of charge ! Let's show DB some love - she's showing us quite a lot actually !! (quite a lot ) Thank You Diggin Britt your biggest fan , Argentium.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Deft Tones

Deft Tones

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2016
Hawkeye State - Area 515
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, XP Deus, Minelab Sovereign GT, Garrett AT Pro, Whites TRX (2), Predator Raven, Predator Raptor, Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
Other
Diggin Brit is a woman. She'll have lots of gripes! :happysmiley:

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
I don't like it when I get a jelly donut and it barely has any jelly in it. I only get them maybe a couple of times a year and when that happens it really irks me. Because of that its been a couple of years since I bought one. Now I gust get a plain donut. At least I know that it will be plain when I get it.

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
How about when your on your feet all day and your feet are killing you get home and as you take off your shoes you realize you wore them on the wrong foot. Don't you just hate it when that happens!

whammy

Oct 23, 2012
Conquest New York
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, DFX, Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another thing that gets to me is when they have to sweep the target 50 times so we can hear it. I heard it the first time so pinpoint it and dig it.

KandiKlover

Jan 7, 2017
Kingman, AZ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 (got for free)
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Youtube , certainly can be annoying , but I take exception to y'all that are bagging on Diggin Britt - I think she's a credit to her gender ! (if not to metal detecting ) She comes off as friendly, and I may be alone in this , but I find her kind of attractive - perhaps it's her wardrobe selection . I can say without hesitation , that I am willing to help her find her first wheat penny (or any keeper for that matter) and I will do it free of charge ! Let's show DB some love - she's showing us quite a lot actually !! (quite a lot ) Thank You Diggin Britt your biggest fan , Argentium.

Ok we get it, Keep it in your pants. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread