Bronze Member
May 19, 2014
Montana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Deteknix X-Pointer, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had been thinking I would never find a rosie. Heck this year I found 2 mercs. But always finding 1965 on the Roosevelt's. Today that changed 1964! I had to go to the next town over to find it.

20161007_123939.jpg20161007_124024.jpg

My next signal was a 1957 wheatie.

20161007_170550.jpg

I even found a copper memorial under a bottle cap. (Love the Etrac!)

20161007_150221.jpg

I know this is no big deal for most of you, but where I live with hunted out parks it's like finding a gold ring.
Thanks for looking!

20161007_170541.jpg

Upvote 28
Congrats on the silver Rosie!

Any silver is great. Ive only found one in the past month or so

Well Mike, it's a big deal to us--we've never found a rosie! Congrats!! -Lisa & John

It's a big deal to me...I've never found silver!

For Montana this is indeed like finding a gold ring! Congrats! :icon_thumright::treasurechest:

Trust me I know Ive been in a silver drought for a while good job hope you find lots more Thanks for sharing it!!!!!!!!!

Congrats! I've not found silver other than my war nickel. Great find and thanks for sharing!

Three years.. Congrats! :occasion14::headbang::hello2::skullflag:

Congrats on checking the silver rosie off the bucket list Mike. :headbang:

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on the silver Rosie!!
HH

Congratualtions on the silver Rosie! :icon_thumright:

That's great always a first to be found good job Keep rockin. Watch now that you found that you will start finding them more often seems to work like that !!!Thanks for the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually I found another wheatie today, but no silver. Did find a 1965 quarter. LOL

Trust me, its a big deal to me! I haven't found one silver coin while MDing. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back