ITS NOT QUANTITY BUT QUALITY RIGHT? and a first for me...

TnT2000

Jan 15, 2006
Easton PA
Small Story...
Today I went to a hunted out spot Johnymc had told me about, I was not real sure of the exact spot but I knew the lactation.
So into the woods I went, made a right and began walking, looking for a sign of recent activity. after an hour of bug, mosquito, tick, and sticker bush infested wood I made an executive decision and I turned around to go back. on the way back I did a little swinging when I could move the coil more than a foot or two.. Surprisingly I got a quarter signal, dug it and out pops a 44 silver 25 cent. (In the middle of the woods) I got back to where I entered the woods and decided to go the other direction when tadaa there is the spot. I detected about an hour and getting ready to leave when I move part of an old tree and swing over the area, I get a silver signal at 2" I dig it and out pops that beautiful 1862 silver three cent. At first I did not even know what it was, flipped it over and saw the (III) yea baby...

Thanks for reading my story and looking...H.H. TnT..
more pix below this post

Attachments

• md1 012.jpg
    md1 012.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 705
Upvote 0

zootman

Feb 1, 2006
Hunterdon County, New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites, M6, Classic III, 5900 DI Pro Plus
Thats how you do it!!! My 3 center was always my favorite coin. I almost threw it in my junk box cause I didnt know what it was!
Zoot

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread