Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool deal now maybe we can get some U.S. test videos..

OP
OP
Dan(NM)

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Dec 3, 2014
Central Texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Modified Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

gsxraddict

Sep 21, 2005
Resaca, GA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Minelab Equinox 800, Whites V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As soon as Calabash posts of video of it unmasking relics in iron that the Deus misses then I'll order one before the video even ends.

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
As soon as Calabash posts of video of it unmasking relics in iron that the Deus misses then I'll order one before the video even ends.

:laughing9: I'll be doing the same

Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you know I'm gonna try it! :headbang:

Hal2k

Dec 9, 2016
Blountsville, Al
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro, with stock coil
AT PRO Pointer, NEL Storm coil, Garrett 5 X 8 coil, 9 X 12 Garrett concentric coil, Nel 6.5 x 9 coil for the Max
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm really fired up for the 600. Almost pre-ordered this morning out of excitement, then throttled back (again!) until I can sit down and read some real reviews for a while once it's out.

DigDeepNow

Jul 14, 2016
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exciting.
Really looking forward to reviews and videos...

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
I will be creating video content as well... whenever I get the machine.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Near Ground Zero for Insanity
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The wait ain’t over until I get it muddy and some metal is dug out of the ground.

clv

Dec 23, 2012
santee, ca
Detector(s) used
Current Detectors; Minelab Safari, Equinox 600
TRX Pin Pointer, Fisher 1235x
Have owned; Minelab Eureka gold,
Tesoro Compadre, White's MX5, GMT, MXT Pro,
fisher cz7a pro, go fine 20, Garret Ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
better take that with a grain or two of salt, that's what the asterisk means at the end of the statement, I still think they won't get out to your hands until after valentine's day,

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
Over? It has just begun! Like many are saying, the majority of peeps won't get to touch the machine until Feb/March. I am first in line with my deal, I hope that means I will get mine in Jan. To be honest, I just don't know anymore.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, these are likely going out in small batches, just like the Profind-35 pinpointers. They exist, they are "for sale" but so far nobody has a stock of them to sell. Dealers are working through their reservation lists. Same will happen with the Equinox (hope I'm wrong!)

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with HF/x35 Coils and Mi6 Pinpointer/ML Equinox 600/800/ML Tarsacci MDT 8000 GPX 4800/Garrett ATX/Fisher F75 DST/Tek G2+/Delta/Whites MXT/Nokta Simplex/Garrett Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Over? It has just begun! Like many are saying, the majority of peeps won't get to touch the machine until Feb/March. I am first in line with my deal, I hope that means I will get mine in Jan. To be honest, I just don't know anymore.

Hopefully, it won't be the slow roll like what was promised by Nokta for the Impact. Pre-ordered in Feb for a March release. It finally showed up in May or June, if I recall correctly (I had cancelled my full cost pre-order long before then and it still took me a couple of weeks to get my money back - I will never full price deposit for pre-order again (note that not every dealer requires that - so shop around)).

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
I got a lot of plans for the Nox and I get requests from some viewers of my vids requesting new things. I was lucky and got the pro-find 35 already, just waiting on my 800. If I get can get things organized, I plan on having a massive show-down vid between the Nox and the Impact.

vferrari

Silver Member
Jul 19, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a lot of plans for the Nox and I get requests from some viewers of my vids requesting new things. I was lucky and got the pro-find 35 already, just waiting on my 800. If I get can get things organized, I plan on having a massive show-down vid between the Nox and the Impact.

That would be a great bake off to see. I was intrigued by the Impact. In the end it did not bring enough to the table for me to actually purchase it. Wish it was waterproof like the Equinox (that would probably give it a little more of a market share vs. the AT Max) and with the Equinox having Frequency IQ, which I think is really a game changer at this price point, there is nothing for me that is compelling about the Impact to consider it at this point. Even its mineralized soil performance which I saw first hand in Culpeper Virginia was so so. Good, solid machine though. If I did not already have a Deus...and now with the Equinox imminent - the Impact is not on my radar screen. If it out -performs the Equinox in any way, that would raise some eyebrows and force me to reconsider the Equinox purchase. So I definitely want to see what you come up with in the show-down.

Last edited:

Echoplex

Feb 28, 2015
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, MXT All Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Are there any US wait lists or pre-orders that do not require 100% down? If so, would someone mind PM'ing me since outside links are not allowed? Thanks so much!

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Try metaldetectingstuff.com (TNet vendor) ask for Wayne or Doug.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread