J.L.P The Only One To Have Deciphered The Beale Ciphers Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Exactly! "He is building" i.e., "designing & manufacturing".....see, I told you you'd start to catch on as you continued to learn more. In the end he'll have a nice little piece of completely manufactured fiction for himself. :icon_thumright:

Hmmm...seems a bit childish, Bigscoop....you know what M.Poe meant.

Let's look at a forerunner story to the "Beale Papers"....let's be constructive, class....while "building on the rock".

"It left me also in the dark," replied Legrand, "for a few days; during which I made diligent inquiry in the neighborhood of Sullivan's Island, for any building which went by the name of the 'Bishop's Hotel;' for, of course, I dropped the obsolete word 'hostel.' Gaining no information on the subject, I was on the point of extending my sphere of search, and proceeding in a more systematic manner, when, one morning, it entered into my head, quite suddenly, that this 'Bishop's Hostel' might have some reference to an old family, of the name of Bessop (= Beale), which, time out of mind, had held possession of an ancient manor house, about four miles to the northward of the island. I accordingly went over to the plantation, and re-instituted my inquiries among the older negroes of the place. At length one of the most aged of the women said that she had heard of such a place as Bessop's Castle, and thought that she could guide me to it, but that it was not a castle, nor a ​tavern, but a high rock.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are not your class. That has nothing to do with the Beale Papers, so what is your point. Just placing zombie information up here to conceal the truth. And that is that there is no truth.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
We are not your class. That has nothing to do with the Beale Papers, so what is your point. Just placing zombie information up here to conceal the truth. And that is that there is no truth.
That is a quote from Edgar Allen Poe's THE GOLD BUG, James Beverly Ward most likely got a copy from WARD & DIGGS BOOKSELLERS in Lynchburg, which influenced the narrative in the Beale Papers.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
The "author" loved palindromes. Let's see.... tap tap .... class, we have in reverse: tavern, four miles, Beale.

Franklin, one day, many will be my "class".

:hello: :thumbsup: :icon_thumright: :hello2: time for :coffee2:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
That is a quote from Edgar Allen Poe's THE GOLD BUG, James Beverly Ward most likely got a copy from WARD & DIGGS BOOKSELLERS in Lynchburg, which influenced the narrative in the Beale Papers.

"the enigma seems still in as bad a condition as ever"

legrand

Jul 28, 2008

Oh, yeah? Gee, ECS just posted this: (untie that Gordian Knot)

"That is a quote from Edgar Allen Poe's THE GOLD BUG, James Beverly Ward most likely got a copy from WARD & DIGGS BOOKSELLERS in Lynchburg, which influenced the narrative in the Beale Papers."

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
The "author" loved palindromes. Let's see.... tap tap .... class, we have in reverse: tavern, four miles, Beale.

What we have here is force fitting facts to fit a pet theory as Beale researcher Brad Andrews warned.
Tip of the hat for providing an example. :thumbsup:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
"building" = PREPARING. Hey, Bisscooop (Bigscoop)....get it?

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Guess who created C1 in the 1840"s...
Are you once again going to claim Edgar Allen Poe before he FAKED his death in 1849, moved to France to collaborate with Jules Verne?
That story has already been discredited many times over.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
What we have here is force fitting facts to fit a pet theory as Beale researcher Brad Andrews warned.
Tip of the hat for providing an example. :thumbsup:

Brad And Rews ???

Regret ????

Common ECS, you've got more than that up your sleeve don't you?

:laughing7:

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Are you once again going to claim Edgar Allen Poe before he FAKED his death in 1849, moved to France to collaborate with Jules Verne?
That story has already been discredited many times over.

tap tap ....ECS. Read post 69 again. You'll get it, don't worry. Yeah, I know you're not worried. But, don't worry.

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess who created C1 in the 1840"s....

:notworthy:

But, but, everyone likes coffee, Franklin.

See, this is "exactly" the real deal here. You knew nothing at all about the C1 cipher or its source when you started your work, everything was a complete unknown, you only suspected something you had interest in, and so from these personal suspicions you set out to confirm your personal suspicions by looking for them, and so just like everyone else, you eventually created a way to find them, to make them seem real to you. But, at the end of the day that's all it is, a grand self inflicted illusion with no conclusive facts, because there are none due to there never being any in the beginning. Same routine path as so many before you and same routine illusionary path that will be created and taken many more times in the future. This is exactly why this very moment is taking place, the exact reason why you and others can't find conclusive conclusion, and never will. :icon_thumright: Same old - same old.

Different method, different subject matter, same exact outcome. Nothing new here in any of it. Nothing new in the manner in which you continue to keep posting the same old "I'll show you some day" post.

Last edited:

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
Beale audience.

You are being toyed with by shill like people who wish (for some reason unknown) to dis-inform by stonewalling your psyche with negative babble.

The Beale is solved, provenance abounds and it will be revealed when it is ready to be so.

"They" will continue to do this negative stuff and if they respond after this post it will be business as usual. Wait and see?

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
See, this is "exactly" the real deal here. You knew nothing at all about the C1 cipher or its source when you started your work, everything was a complete unknown, you only suspected something you had interest in, and so from these personal suspicions you set out to confirm your personal suspicions by looking for them, and so just like everyone else, you eventually created a way to find them, to make them seem real to you. But, at the end of the day that's all it is, a grand self inflicted illusion with no conclusive facts, because there are none due to there never being any in the beginning. Same routine path as so many before you and same routine illusionary path that will be created and taken many more times in the future. This is exactly why this very moment is taking palce, the exact reason why you and others can't find conclusive conclusion, and never will. :icon_thumright: Same old - same old.

SEE !! :thumbsup:

AGbPrrn78ErxT0vhTeM6Gd vSv74Tv4DRecMEFF1xwwQUXXHDBBRdc8P3xP5M8jqbJ74csAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beale audience.

You are being toyed with by shill like people who wish (for some reason unknown) to dis-inform by stonewalling your psyche with negative babble.

The Beale is solved, provenance abounds and it will be revealed when it is ready to be so.

"They" will continue to do this negative stuff and if they respond after this post it will be business as usual. Wait and see?

See what I mean, same old "some day" post. Bottom line, you can never find conclusive fact for what never really existed. How long have you been dragging out this same old "some day" position now? Others here been doing exactly this same thing in regards to their own claims of solve. Do you really think you're any different, that your reasons are different? There not, you know, just as we know. "Treasure Island".....do yourself a big favor and do it. :icon_thumleft:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To quote a very smart man; "Proving to yourself that you are wrong is more important then trying to convince others that you are right." :icon_thumleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread