J.L.P The Only One To Have Deciphered The Beale Ciphers Correctly

Status
Not open for further replies.

legrand

Jul 28, 2008
To quote a very smart man; "Proving to yourself that you are wrong is more important then trying to convince others that you are right." :icon_thumleft:

1040323_787cbd31-1c4d-4992-82e1-f0260be93617-1.jpg

You've nailed it, Bigscoop. You're quite dapper in this photo.:hello:

Last edited:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And now, in same old routine fashion, you resort to the posting of pictures in failed attempts to attack the presenters of the contrary facts and evidences that completely disarm your claims. But what you don't realize is, Yes, I did do just as I've been suggesting you do and guess what, it's why I don't post my own solutions on here as if they are correct solves, "because I do have that knowledge to know better!" You should do it for yourself, only you can release yourself from your own illusions. :thumbsup:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"They" never stop, folks. Save yourself.

You need to stop, evaluate what you're continuing to make yourself believe, put it to the test, expose yourself to that cold hard reality. "When you are wrong there will always be those out there who know it."

"What facts did you know about the source and the C1 cipher before you began your work?" Did Poe send you an email from the great beyond telling you that he had something to do with either? Or did you just assume as much on your own and start your work from there? :icon_thumright:

"Save yourself."

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
"They" never stop, folks. Save yourself.
...and you and "they" never provide anything to back these claims of solution.
You and "they" can not even prove that the events in the Beale Papers ever actually occurred outside of the dime novel job print pamphlet much less being able to prove the ciphers contain an actual message.
What was that about "shill like people" with "negative babble" ?
Care to clarify?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You need to stop, evaluate what you're continuing to make yourself believe, put it to the test, expose yourself to that cold hard reality. "When you are wrong there will always be those out there who know it."

"What facts did you know about the source and the C1 cipher before you began your work?" Did Poe send you an email from the great beyond telling you that he had something to do with either? Or did you just assume as much on your own and start your work from there? :icon_thumright:

"Save yourself."

Does anyone that has studied and researched the Beale Treasure remember, Smith & Jones and their decipherment on the History Channel. There were forums full of their stories and useless finds in the cipher codes. They were given to them by a "Mexican Ghost" on top of Sharp Top Mountain over looking Buford's Valley below. That was a bunch of years wasted. Now we have two more claims that are wasting posters time from researching and ending this story once for all. I intend to prove the Beale Papers for the fiction it contains.

I remember them having a Fisher M-Scope two box deep seeking detector. They really acted and looked knowledgeable using the Fisher M-Scope backwards. I do not know even if they had it turned on.

All these claims of "SOLVED" can be ruled out as laughable once you are in the know. I laughed when HBB and his side kick John London came up to Danville, Va acting and claiming they knew everything about the KGC and tree symbols. Now that was really and I mean really laughable show on DECODED, History Channel. I feel as though I am on the outside of all these "SOLVED" looking in at the mistakes everyone makes and every one claims. Some day the truth will come out.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you and "they" never provide anything to back these claims of solution.
You and "they" can not even prove that the events in the Beale Papers ever actually occurred outside of the dime novel job print pamphlet much less being able to prove the ciphers contain an actual message.
What was that about "shill like people" with "negative babble" ?
Care to clarify?

" Some people build castles in the air. Other people live in those castles".

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, we can continue to exchange in all of this banter with all manner of contrary detail and fact but at the end of the day nothing in factual support of these various claims of solve will ever be posted because it dosen't exist. This should be more then apparent to just about everyone by now.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a link for the "Old Treasurenet Website?"

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean the "only one" to decipher them correctly...

I deciphered them as well... and have deduced the treasure location...

My calculations have led me to a walk in beer cooler of a certain 7-eleven...

I have applied for a night job there and invested in a jack hammer.

Good thing is...

Cooler is loaded with beer and other beverages... and not too hot to dig either.

:P

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a link for the "Old Treasurenet Website?"

What do you mean old site, how far back? The current website still has all the threads from the forum when it was bought by Foundry Forum.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean old site, how far back? The current website still has all the threads from the forum when it was bought by Foundry Forum.

Thanks Treasure_Hunter, You are correct. Just delete my question and this post if you want. I was looking for Smith & Jones when they were after the Beale Treasure? I do not know if it was on "Treasurenet" or another forum. Anyway thanks.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Treasure_Hunter, You are correct. Just delete my question and this post if you want. I was looking for Smith & Jones when they were after the Beale Treasure? I do not know if it was on "Treasurenet" or another forum. Anyway thanks.

No need to delete, I was asking only so I could help you find a link, just wasn't sure data base you were looking for. There is no link back to the original TreasureNet from when Marc first started it other than the GoBack search engine.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread