JESSE JAMES AND THE KNIGHTS OF THE GOLDEN CIRCLE A JOINT VENTURE

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

For all you mapacholics out there. Here is one to chew your cud on. The wolf in the wolf map is a cross dresser in disguise its a buffalo in wolf's clothing. There is a real close and uncanny resemblance between the MEMO and the Buffalo aka wolf map.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

Buffalo Map.jpeg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if there was an Oklahoma (Indian Terr.) connection to the James's. But it might make for interesting conversation a connection with Albert Pikes Indian Regiments. There was bad blood in the Indian Terr. too.
Civil War Virtual Museum | Native Americans in the War | Gallery

Thanks for the link! I have looked at Pea Ridge several times as a possible strong connection between different people I have looked at who were there when it took place. I wonder about the connections that were made between them on the battlefield during that time, and if it carried on after that in some cases for years maybe?.:dontknow: The Indians that were there with Pike were hardcore Rebels during that battle for sure.:icon_thumleft: The mutilation of the bodies kind of freaked out the soldiers on both sides. They did not understand scare tactics used by the Indians to ward off the enemy and mistook them for savages.:dontknow: That had to send mixed signals to the chiefs and braves knowing that the C.S.A. wanted to court-martial their leader Albert Pike for the heroic battle they fought together for them at Pea Ridge. It was a Confederate defeat that left the Union in control of Missouri.
https://www.battlefields.org/learn/articles/cherokees-pea-ridge

https://www.battlefields.org/learn/civil-war/battles/pea-ridge

stand.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
"They were without uniforms; some of them barefooted: others without coats: some of them with an old bag, a piece of carpet, or part of a bed quilt on their shoulders: others with broken hats; some with the lining of their pantaloons visible; generally with long hair and unshaved faces -- a motley crew as ever was seen. Some of them were in high spirits, and boasted what the Confederates had done, asserting that they had taken as many prisoners as we had. Others were dejected and melancholy. They all appeared to have stood the long march from Pea Ridge very well"
"In one instance the guard shot and killed one man who was attempting to escape, and also an Indian. Another Indian, or half-breed, whose parole was taken, violated and made his escapeshowing the natural treachery and want of moral principle characteristic of the race."

https://www.nytimes.com/1862/03/31/archives/the-prisoners-captured-at-pea-ridge.html

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't know if there was an Oklahoma (Indian Terr.) connection to the Jame's

I am sure there was a connection to Indians and halfbreeds who were in the areas where the Jame's stayed when they were laying low. Staying with the Indians would have put them out of harm's way, or as far out of the reach of the law as they could get for the time being. The fact that they were never caught at a hang out is fact that they were very good at hiding out.:icon_thumright: The closest I read about them getting caught was not at a regular hide out, but at the Civil Bend School where they had settled after a robbery. They lost a saddle and some pistols in the shootout, but they escaped with their lives and the money.

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Minelab SDC 2300, Makro Deephunter Pro 3D, OKM EXP 4500 Pro, Garrett Hand Held Detectors, Falcon MD 20, English dowsing springs, Darley Spanish Dip Needle, L-Rods, what’s left of my brain :o)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Indians were fond of Jesse. They knew he was killing unionists. They would hide him and let him know when danger was near at hand. The Indians had slaves too and were put out when the unionists attempted to free the slaves. Their vast fortunes would rot in the fields and they knew it.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

uglymailman

Bronze Member
Feb 3, 2010
The taking of scalps goes back to the French and Indian wars, pre Revolution. The Brits paid for scalps to prove the death of their enemy. Mutilation of an enemy was another matter. That was to keep them from getting to the Happy Hunting Grounds.
I'm not sure you shouldn't be looking for a KGC vault in N.E.,OK./N.W. Ark.. This is where Pike REALLY got into trouble w/the Confederate Gvt.. Not the fight at Pea Ridge. He got into trouble for "Building a Fort where there was nothing to guard and building a mill where there was no water."
There were Union Indians and Confederate Indians, depending on who paid them mostly. Good luck.

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
The taking of scalps goes back to the French and Indian wars, pre Revolution. The Brits paid for scalps to prove the death of their enemy. Mutilation of an enemy was another matter. That was to keep them from getting to the Happy Hunting Grounds.
I'm not sure you shouldn't be looking for a KGC vault in N.E.,OK./N.W. Ark.. This is where Pike REALLY got into trouble w/the Confederate Gvt.. Not the fight at Pea Ridge. He got into trouble for "Building a Fort where there was nothing to guard and building a mill where there was no water."
There were Union Indians and Confederate Indians, depending on who paid them mostly. Good luck.

If there was something solid telling me to go there to look I would! There is plenty of association in those areas with the society which would lead a man to think they would be good places to search. The vault we are trying to locate is based on a triangle laid out in the Midwest. Not that far north of the areas you mentioned. The third point of it is questionable as only a pile of stones and dirt about four feet high is there. A leap of faith maybe, or perhaps it could be something else or nothing at all! You know how it goes out there! :icon_thumleft: The location is new to us and has not been fully researched and detected yet, so time on the ground will tell us more. We had a known heading and then I deciphered the distance from a coded lead piece we were guided to at a previous site. Albert Pike hid gold under his porch step and along the banks of the Little Missouri for himself why not in the same area for the society? Seems logical enough. There have been caches found, perhaps someone has already found a large vault and we just don't know about it!:occasion14:

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello All,

For all you mapacholics out there. Here is one to chew your cud on. The wolf in the wolf map is a cross dresser in disguise its a buffalo in wolf's clothing. There is a real close and uncanny resemblance between the MEMO and the Buffalo aka wolf map.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

View attachment 1687489

Thanks for the map LUE! Do you have the Memo map you are talking about?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
After the battle of Pea Ridge, March 7, 1862, the 1st Missouri Cavalry and the 3rd Missouri Infantry were ordered to move east of the Mississippi. It was a game changer for First Mo. Captain Logan Enyart commanded Company B of that regiment until he was captured at Franklin, Tenn. Come to find out, Logan Enyart was actually the son of a man named Compton as stated in this litigation for his estate. This discovery has opened a new avenue of research for me concerning possible family connections. It must have been a mountain of money for people to kill each other over and to keep ligation going on between them for so many years after his death. He did pretty good for a one-eyed man showing up in Nebraska City with his pockets wrong side out after being released. A C.S.A. P.O.W. of the Civil War who had everything he owned taken from him or burned down.:icon_thumleft:
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/24882350/logan_enyart_and_james_t_enyart_dispute/

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Come to find out, Logan Enyart was actually the son of a man named Compton as stated in this litigation for his estate. This discovery has opened a new avenue of research for me concerning possible family connections. It must have been a mountain of money for people to kill each other over and to keep ligation going on between them for so many years after his death. He did pretty good for a one-eyed man showing up in Nebraska City with his pockets wrong side out after being released. A C.S.A. P.O.W. of the Civil War who had everything he owned taken from him or burned down.:icon_thumleft:
https://www.newspapers.com/clip/24882350/logan_enyart_and_james_t_enyart_dispute/

That's Not What That Newspaper Article Says......It Was An Allegation Made About Biological Paternity Over Money...A Very Substantial Amount of Money. Hezikiah Always Claimed Logan as His Son.

Logan Died 11-1912 and That Fight Over Inheritance Made It To Court and Public In 06-1915. All it was is the typical BS Slander some people resort to over assets after a death in the family.

Nothing To It.

Kace

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yes, please see MEMO 1 and then I will post MEMO 2 with an important message.

MEMO 1.jpeg

This MEMO is correct.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

PS: I tried to get rid of the sideways MEMO and it would not let me. Such is life.

Attachments

• MEMO 1.jpeg
    MEMO 1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello L.C.,

MEMO 2 is like FAKE NEWS it is misleading. There are features on MEMO 2 that are incorrect. It takes real studying to find the mistake.

Remember what I wrote down about #2020 18 Burro loads is equal to 112.22 Pounds per animal. If it were 13 burro loads that would equal to over 155 pounds per animal and that would have serious problems with the animals that on average could physically carry around 100 pounds otherwise you would have killed the lame one early on.

The Buffalo map and the MEMO 1 are nearly identical if you take into account the angle of the dangle. You boys and girls are smart enough to figure that out and compare them and you will see what I mean.

Here is MEMO 2

MEMO 2.jpeg

The difference is obvious.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In regard to the MEMO.

The two men are the headstones of dead men.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

LUE-Hawn

Feb 16, 2018
United States
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The stone fort with the flag in both MEMO's it is not.

Regards

LUE-Hawn

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
That's Not What That Newspaper Article Says......It Was An Allegation Made About Biological Paternity Over Money...A Very Substantial Amount of Money. Hezikiah Always Claimed Logan as His Son.

Logan Died 11-1912 and That Fight Over Inheritance Made It To Court and Public In 06-1915. All it was is the typical BS Slander some people resort to over assets after a death in the family. Kace

So I take it you have researched the Compton Daddy they are talking about already Kace? Is he a second cousin to the Bigalow from St. Joseph? :laughing7: I will never have that problem after I die Kace! It will be a long line of debtors coming to make sure that I'm dead! In Logan's case, his money wasn't even half of it! There was a lot of land in a lot of states that he owned as well. Which led me to look into the Jefferson Davis mapping and any possible heads up that he may have received from a friend. Like Morton and the Nebraska salt, he and a certain surveyor laid claim to for a while. I believed like several other large strikes in this country it could be linked to the K.G.C., AND it could if you wanted it to be, but of course, there is no hard evidence to prove anything for sure. There were, however, several pieces of Logan's land that contained wealth, but the oil property in Kansas and the stock holdings were the ones they were killing over In my opinion. I do not believe there was ever a full disclosure of what he owned after his brother killed the first blood sucking lawyer that came for that list. I read that he told his brother Ab "when I die I will make you the richest man in the world".Overall it was a very large amount of wealth when the assets were added together with the land which is much easier to see the value of now that it has been there for 150 years pumping oil! He told his brother Ab "don't stop cashing the checks the well is still pumping oil!" That money was the kind that litigation seems to follow for sure, and in their case, it was for many years and many generations as you pointed out in your post. That specific piece of property in Kansas changed hands under duress as what I believe was a "get out of jail free" card in the form of a quick claim deed that would be disputed upon that holder's death by Ab's widow in the early 1900s:icon_thumright: The litigation in most all of the cases was written about nationwide in the investment and gossip sections, but the stories seem to grace the oil monthlies and local rags more often in this area because of the location being so close to home. He was a large cattleman too with several out of state ranches. I have to wonder if any of those places Logan owned were frequented by Jesse and the boys or could have been used by them on occasion if they needed a place to stay. Maybe even a cache place? :dontknow:

murder of crows.jpg

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
After going through my threads to refresh my memory on what I had said in the past, I realized I have never shown the map we have after it is put together so that everyone would at least know the size of what we have. This is my Dad holding three map pieces together that each has a map but also make a larger map of another area after assembly. In our case what makes it difficult are the extra symbols on the individual pieces that only pertain to the large map after they are assembled. Isolating those symbols is what we have been spending time on last Summer and this Winter. I think we have a pretty good shot at recovery this Spring if Mother Nature will give us a chance at it.

Dad with Map.jpg

.:occasion14: L.C.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread