Jesse James the year 1876

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Well this is my last day on this post .I ask some dome questions and what do i get a lot of razzle dazzle from a guy that e mail me about a year ago with the same stuff he says he is not that man but he has had his three stricks so he can go and try to get in some body elsea head as for the numbers that i will give him two and he can go play with them 606 and 660 I have been treasure hunting for 58 years and tried to help other hunters but this guy and his past frind think they are the best from what i hear from him he dont know any thing i will say what a man once said about dowsing go down to a creek where there are a lot of small stones set there and feel of them untel you find one that feeles warm to you glue a string on to it .and go it works about as well as any thing else. springfield if you read this e mail me at [email protected] NEXT TIME WE WILL TALK ABOUT FRANK JAMES

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Springfield, E mail me at detraina#yahoo.com i may have some help for you

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Lonnie 4 You

These are not coordinates.....they are part of equation you had in school IF you paid attention then.......IF someone had the other numbers that go with each of these numbers THEN they could TRULY GIVE me the sequence of numbers....then I would know they KNOW.......I am sorry for those reading this that do not have a clue and I don't care to reveal all I know to those who ridicule me.....who have been stuck in their beliefs that are somewhat Wrong......at least anyone with an open mind as my self would have gone to the web site I mentioned and looked around and said WOW.....what does this pattern have to do with what I have been looking at all these years and have not seen?
My quest began with out this knowledge and because I have always looked at things "backwards and forwards" have been able to run this down on my own.......from books......from drawing on copies of maps.....to asking questions as to "why this or that line is here and what is really behind the lines"....from observing that this pattern runs thru more than maps of the 1800's........I have taught myself to "see" thru it all .......you may see a "diamond" ....I see a pattern......No one has written a book revealing the things I know.....or at least I have not seen it.......Do you know that when one flys over parts of England, that signs of the Zodiac are laid out in the land ....in a circle that represent King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table?.......That is why some here can't see the forest for the trees......THey are those who walk right over a marker and can't see what it really is..........So, maybe I am looking for a connection to someone who really understands........I know that IF I was out there reading this , Then I would know that that person KNOWS too.

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Well Dwight., IF you knew the connection of 330 to the survey, THEN you would know....OR if you knew the Survey you would understand where 909.3 comes from......One comes from one survey and the other from the other survey and I have been able to tie them both together and also to the maps....whether Jesse's maps or maps from the 1930's or maps from other areas.......Can you tell me the Scale of either survey.....Remember seeing a "KEY".......with some "Points" on it?.....Can you tie the "KEY" with the surveys with the numbers above? ...I can.....If you truly know then you could give me the sequence or at least one of the numbers....if not....then I know you do not understand the math part of it all and therefore will not see what "diamonds" have to do with it

B

BILL 1876

you're building the tree of life one diamond at a time.

B

BILL 1876

Lac

a diamond is a reflection of itself.
a diamond turned 90 degrees becomes a bottomless box.
a diamond scores an even number of points.
a diamond multiplies like rabbits.
diamonds are forever...

B

BILL 1876

a friend is; "one who is the other I, such as are 220 and 284."

so say I...SAROGAHTYP

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Bill this guy email me about a year ago wanting me to play his games i told thim that i hade spent a lot of years and money treasure hunting and i would not play his stupid games and now he is back still wanting to know what i know. he does a lot of talk and does not know how to listen. so i started the post what does this mean. these are marks that were at the roost and 16 other places that Frank James dug up money and a few in the mountains most of the the marks that was there 50 years ago are gone.Igave him a bone to play with today so we will see think you for your post

B

Breck

FLOYD MANN, Now this thread is starting to get some where. Always enjoy your losttreasuresusa.com site. Breck

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

well guys i tell all of you that i left school in the 9 th grade then i went to the school of hard kocks iwill admit there is a whole lot that i dont know and there is a lot that i do knowi maybe dumb but i am not stupid my self and another man started a bussines in 1957 and 4 years later hade a mil. dollor bussiness going to day i own my home a car and pu i dont carry a pocket full of credit cards and dont owe for anything. i look at the web that he talks about like stated above on the dowesing it what works for you use it. fFloyd knows a lot about the geol survay and talk about steve wilsons does any body out there know what the sign langue map in steves book is called that was vary poplure in the 1800

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

Well Floyd i though some body would do some resurch i dont have steves book right now to give you a page no. but i will say this there are 4 maps in steves book that are treasure maps 1 is the map that shows a cave a foot and some rocks with marks on them this map was drawin by a man by the name of frosty fresse that was a artes for the local tv station he used the srar map for refance then there in the star map that that was on a rock about the size of a brick next is the map that wells blevins is holding then there is the map that i am asking about the answer is it is called a rebish what i found out about it that it was the granddad of the cross word puzzle it is a word a sign and letter game they use to play . i will say the frist line to help under stand. eye ball (I) left hand (left ) cans (KANSAS) man with pack on his back (carning) ROMAN numbers (74000$and 3 sakes of dust) a wild cat a indian head bell told crossed flags us soldiers in witchi mts.

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

FLOYD i dont have steves book right now for a page no. but it is the only map in the book that has signs and letters on it it is called a rebish

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

sorry about the second post and i forgot there is a 1677 mapin his boor also

Lecoma

Greenie
Jul 19, 2003
Map with "EYE" and "Hand Pointing" in wilson's book........I was in Hillsboro Texas at the Confederate Muesum......and when I walked into the library but what did I first see......A Flag.....a confederate flag with a Large 5pt Star in the middle, .....pointing down .....and 12 other stars arrayed around the big star , in a horseshoe like manner......THEN there is the sewed Glove on the flag.......IT is the same hand pointing like the hand on the map.......FREAKY.......may have been a map also.......

curly

Greenie
Sep 13, 2003
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Texas Connection

I did some research on the James' Boys travels and supposed lost treasures some years ago in some local archives, that housed very old books from the 1800's. I have copies of two which may have been those written for colorful romances of the west, but came out in 1882, and cover the travels of the James men and their robberies on Mexico following the Civil War, robberies in Monterrey, a silver bar heist, the burial of that treasure in Texas, their supposed "Rest Ranch" along the Pecos River in Texas, and their burial of other loot here in Texas. The stories claim the men finally returned to OK, and MO after that period and continued their activities there. But their lost treasure remains down here. Read that supposed James family members actually looked for these treasures in west Texas and in New Mexico, including a man named Sherman(?) Does anyone have similar information proving that these men were actually a part of these events?

---Curly

OP
OP
D

dwight traina

The rest ranch was at Arche City there brotherinlaw Allen Palmer was Mag. forman on a 100000 acher ranch there. they spent a lot of time there also there is a large plack in front of the court house telling about this

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread