Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Per "Post" # 1157: Wildcat Mountain State Park in Wisconsin; Ghost, Sentinel, Legends... NOTHING "conclusion" about JJ Gang Treasure in Montana; y'all can continue on, tho. I may learn something, NEW...

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What MAY have happened, is that FJ & Gang went back EAST (Virginia, etc), & JJ & Gang went WEST to join the KGC in the GREAT NORTHWEST... dunno. ANY treasure buried THEN, would be KGC/CSA "assets". It would then, be KGC/CSA "Treasure" in Little Butte, MO., I reckon.

KentuckyIron998

Nov 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Supposedly when Jesse and frank James were in the infancy of their legend they spent some time in Kentucky robbing banks around central And western Kentucky I’m not certain if any of these treasures are accounted for but their are several caves throughout the state believed to harbor treasure from the James gang and other famous robbers rebels and highwaymen

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Thomas Hines from Canada MAY have had something to do with it... (GREAT Northwest Conspiracy).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Supposedly when Jesse and frank James were in the infancy of their legend they spent some time in Kentucky robbing banks around central And western Kentucky I’m not certain if any of these treasures are accounted for but their are several caves throughout the state believed to harbor treasure from the James gang and other famous robbers rebels and highwaymen
Dunno if anything was found; do you...?

KentuckyIron998

Nov 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not aware of anything back then Kentucky was just as much Wild West as anywhere being heavily divided by the civil war many people joined guerillas to get back at union soldiers during the reconstruction many people hid their treasures from people like the James gang

KentuckyIron998

Nov 23, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James gang robbed a bank in Russellville in 1868 stole 9000 in paper bills and between 3000-5000 in gold and silver it is unknown where this went but he likely gave it to some of his family throughout Kentucky and possibly hid the silver and gold

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Pinkerton Papers at the National Archives gives a good summary of every gang such as the James Gang, what they robbed, how much, what they got away with, the members of the gang and what they did in pursuit. If you are going after any gangster's money this should be where you get your factual information from.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't waiting on you to do any research! lol!

I've already done it...Houk under his other, other, other alias Lee Haw...Is the creator of that map...

Cole Younger, Jesse James and Frank James were there but that map is Houk...

The Only thing I find funny is that while Houk was screwing everyone else over ...Dalton was screwing him over! Of course Dalton picked a broke con to try and scam so couldn't of been too profitable for him.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
WOW...You woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

Why do you say End of Story...Shut "Thread" Down?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Nah... NOT on wrong side of bed. YOU "knew" all along; wasting OUR time; YOU have the "solution"; NOTHING more to look into. EVERYTHING is FAKE to you; maps & all, eh...?

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hate to see you leave Dit! I was hoping you would start posting Here again...

Happy Thanksgiving To You!

Kace

Thank you, Kace. Hope your Wild Turkey went down smoothly as well. :notworthy:

Nah... NOT on wrong side of bed. YOU "knew" all along; wasting OUR time; YOU have the "solution"; NOTHING more to look into. EVERYTHING is FAKE to you; maps & all, eh...?

Time is never wasted if you learn something. :wink:

Thank you, Kace...see ya down the trail... :icon_thumright: wine_zpsekaln4m7.gif

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Nah... NOT on wrong side of bed. YOU "knew" all along; wasting OUR tilme; YOU have the "solution"; NOTHING more to look into. EVERYTHING is FAKE to you; maps & all, eh...?

Actually, until late last night I didn't know...Don't Assume Reb...I assumed You would research it. You asked me to bring you up to speed the other day after you said you would research it... which I gave you everything I knew then. So did Dog and mdog but you didn't want to be bothered with anything you couldn't just reference and report.

Reading what I found....That's WASTING YOUR TIME?? How do you figure that?

Tell me Reb...How much of Anything Valuable has been found related to Houk, Hauk, Haw, Jesse James lll? Your a big researcher of him...He and Dalton live and die paupers, Houk can't even stick around to pay for Dalton's funeral or tombstone, but in this Lee Haw Montana letter he's claiming that he'll inherit it in three months when Dalton dies. "Until I get out there from my hideout in Texas, here's a map". LMAO!

All this Fabulous Wealth Houk has?? Really? Why in all his letters he's trying to get money from people? Living in a room in Colorado with no water, plumbing or electricity...But he has maps to millions and billions in gold to SELL..Of course that's FAKE...It doesn't hurt you, sitting at your computer or reading an $8 book. You are not out hunting for anything. Think about the people who have believed it and got taken on a wild goose chase and lost money and time.

I Don't BUY Into Sensationalized Stories Without Researching Them...That's True.

I posted a picture of a crock I found hunting, that's Real...You didn't wanna talk about that or where and how it was found or what else was found...cause that's Real too.

You don't want to talk about Surveyors Stones and Markings... cause That's Real

You didn't want to talk about tools people in the field use...that's Real. Your outta here when reality talks, cause that's real and 'Off Topic' according to You.

So don't tell me I think everything is fake, I don't. And don't ever say I wasted anyone's time. Anyone who wants to can read Dogs link and what I found.

You were rude to Dog,Dit,SD, ECS and now Me.

So, I'll ask again for the 3rd time...What Houk/Dalton Maps Have Proven Real as in Anything Tangible Found? I'd love to be proven wrong about him. Here's Your Chance. :hello2:

Kace

Last edited:

PirateLabs

Feb 21, 2017
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
James gang robbed a bank in Russellville in 1868 stole 9000 in paper bills and between 3000-5000 in gold and silver it is unknown where this went but he likely gave it to some of his family throughout Kentucky and possibly hid the silver and gold

Our local newspaper in Bowling Green, KY had an article last year sometime where a land owner in Russellville, Ky. found a stone with the initials "JJ" carved into it and he was going to use his metal detector to try to find the stashed loot that he thinks that stone pointed to. Never read any follow up story about this but, I do not get the paper and only read it online once in a while so I could have missed it if there was one. Jessie always said he never robbed this bank but a local historian says it was the James Gang for sure, but no one knows if Jessie was with the gang for this robbery or not. The loot has never been found. I think it was divided up and spent but, that is just a guess.

Bill

Here is a link to that article. I finally found it again: http://www.bgdailynews.com/news/rock-might-be-link-to-bank-heist/article_5a059e13-31d0-5c1e-8e38-36473b3a5180.html

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Thank you, Kace. Hope your Wild Turkey went down smoothly as well. :notworthy:

Thank You Dit! The Wild Turkey was a hit like usual...I just have to blend it in with the store bought turkey on the platters so they can't tell it's the wild one! That side of the family won't eat wild game?? {Knowingly} lol!

Kace

Time is never wasted if you learn something. :wink:

Thank you, Kace...see ya down the trail... :icon_thumright: View attachment 1519666

I Hope To See You Too Dit! I've Enjoyed Your Insight On Things!!

Kace

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions