Jesse James Treasures: Do They Likely Still Exist?

Benjamin Gates

May 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Frank had a contract for $300 a week, much like a "celebrity" would be paid for a speaking engagement. Frank was a "celebrity" of the times, and with the traveling road show, his fame brought in the fans, customers, and dollars.

"Maybe he didn't need a treasure?" Well I'm sure he had a few "treasures" cached around the states. What better way to try and go back for some of those caches, under the cover of a traveling road show. It seems very logical to me Frank was doing just that. But that's a theory.
I would be interested if any of the road show stop locations could be linked, within a days ride, near any robbery locations.

He moved quite a bit too, correct?

Last edited:

Ryano

Feb 16, 2014
St. Augustine, FL
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I bet whatever money he may have stashed or cached was handed over to MO Governor Crittenden at his surrender in exchange for the guarantee he wouldn't be extradited to Minnesota on murder and robbery charges. Seems that would've been a more than fair exchange given he was sure to find a much more sympathetic jury in Missouri (and was ultimately acquitted of all charges, which is pretty remarkable considering all the loot and lives he took).

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone heard from Franklin lately? Welfare check up, Franklin! ???

I am still kicking just finishing a lot of research on the Beale Treasure. I am also working on CSA, KGC, especially JJ's treasures. Staying busy researching as the weather is unbearable.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am still kicking just finishing a lot of research on the Beale Treasure. I am also working on CSA, KGC, especially JJ's treasures. Staying busy researching as the weather is unbearable.

Good deal, stay warm!

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I also apologize for not updating on the Belt and Holster that I said I was having done at Chisholm's in Georgia. Someone on Tnet had recommended them. I forgot who it was now, but THANK YOU!

After mentioning this to some family members I was surprised when they insisted on paying for it for my Christmas and Birthday combined present! Plus two more pieces to go on it from the elders in the family. What a Great Gift that will last my lifetime and be an amazing heirloom piece to be passed down.

I got it awhile back... I'm having some more personalized work done on it with things from my family and my name and theirs with dates tooled on it up here. It wasn't that I didn't trust Allen with the added things...I didn't trust that they wouldn't be lost in shipment! lol! I also decided to use another buckle although they have a great selection to choose from.

Allen is a great guy to talk to...very detailed in explaining how they do everything and is very knowledgeable about a lot of topics especially old western subjects. I really enjoy talking with him. If I remember right he said he is a descendant of Jesse Chisholm who the Chisholm trail is named after..which I found interesting since the Kansas part of the trail is something I'm familiar with.

I'm sure I'll be ordering a few more things from them. They do authentic replications of many notable outlaws belts and holsters...Even Jesse James and Frank James and I think Cole Younger replicas among others...civil war...both US and CSA, Texas Rangers etc belts and holsters as well as custom work. The chest holsters are very nice too if you want to carry under your jacket. My Unc will be getting his soon I hope.

I can't post a pic of it until it's fully done as they do not want pictures posted from their site but after I get all the other work done and back to me, I believe at that point I can show it. I'm excited to see it with the heirlooms on this great piece of work! Anyone can go online and look at their site, pictures and history about Allen and his wife.

This place isn't a competitor of Tnet, the vendors or anything here and I have no personal interest in that company. I got their info from here...I'm just sharing a great experience.

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'd like to third that sentiment. Welcome back, Kace! :icon_thumright:

You've been missed!

:coffee2:

Thank You Dit! That Means A Lot To Me!

It's Nice To Know When You're Missed... I Appreciate You Guys Letting Me Know!

Kace

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Terry's videos are always thought-provoking, if not entertaining. I can't vouch for the historical accuracy of the James family history presented here, but there's some interesting JJ material re Paso Robles CA (long claimed to be a KGC stronghold), about 1300 to 33:00. After that, there's a lot of intriguing things about the tunnels under the town (50:00, 56:00 are good ones). At 1:00:00 is a story about one of Drury James' employees who later found gold while drilling a well in town. Gets really good with more about Drury beginning at 1:12:00, plus lots about JJ, KGC, Bob Brewer, etc. The "big clincher" re tunnels is at 1:24:00. At 1:35:00, a final speculation.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Want more? Some of you know Dan Lowe, a guy who knows a lot about many things and is one our best researchers. Here's a fresh look at Jesse James Was One Of His Names from Dan. Additionally, his discussion of the Mystery Glyphs during the second half of the video - while not a topic in the book - ought to be carefully considered by KGC buffs.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
THANKS SD!

Kace

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
ThinkerThunker is of course the guy who does the best comparison analysis of Bigfoot videos on the internet, but look at this JJ video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread