jesuit #7

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks, now look and photo the area of the camp as many times the trail to the mine or cache starts here, because this camp was used on the way in and out. There will be two trails, one for the animals, stock ect and one for the goods.The animal trail will be marked with flat stacked rocks, the goods trail with the typical alpha, omega ect,[see kenworthys monuments and trail signs]for good detail on reading animal trail signs.
rangler
keep your eye out for the Master Monument, a scattering selection of stones that show where the water is, what compass bearing to the mine and more details about the trails, the penstock locaton ect.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hay rangler, Thanks for bringing it back to the topic.
attachment.php

Hay rangler , this site sure looks spanish to me. I would like your opinion on whether this site is spanish or kgc or whoever you think may have of made it. Any one else feel free to give your opinion on the matter as well. I will state my reasons for believing it is spanish.

1. Look at the hart. The way that the bottom lobe curves is typical spanish, or a spanish hart. Which gives direction.

2. There numbers or letters on the bell that I just can not make out. I have not studied the "old" spanish alphabet enough to be able to recognize them on weathered rocks where they are badly weathered. But I think they could be old spanish letters.

3. The upside down 7 on the bell monument I was undecided about however the 7 between the bell and the bear monument sure looks the part of a spanish/jesuit 7 to me.

I believe that this photo comes from southern California. However according to Del Schrader and Howk and other sources that the kgc set up headquarters in california. Bakersfield, if my memory servers me right. Their objective was to launch the next civil war from california. This time it would be more of an east / west war rather than a north / south kind of war. One can believe what they choose about Del Schrader and Howk. Their character is questionable. However that is what makes up a good Hoot Owl trail. A Good story That is probably false, but may have some shreds of truth in them. A Story That is good enough to survive generations.

Anyways it is common knowledge that the kgc was very active in california and through out the west. I supposed it could be possible for the spanish to have made this monument. The kgc come along a hundred years later and used the site for their own reasons. It is possible that they could have added the upside down 7 on the bell monument and turned the turtle shell upside down. I have never seen the upside down turtle shell before on a spanish trail, but i do not have very much experience either.

None the less the 7 between the bell and the bear seems to be authentic spanish to me. This does not look like a good place to camp to me but i am not there. If one reads Prospexican's thread on " Is it a bell" it sure sounds like a cache site to me. Now if it was done by the spanish/jesuits and it is not a camp site, but a cache site then one has to draw the conclusion that the spanish used the 7 for more than just a campsite.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good stuff pinwheel,i like the thought.that dark stone to the right of the bell,looks turtle to me,flippers forward to head.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey Dog. Is that the same rock that i have been calling a pig or bear?

The other day i was reading about a fellow who had 8's on his site. It was just repeated over and over. I got to thinking. I have the number 2 repeated on my site. And I have seen the number 5 repeated in one of the web sites i visit. I got to thinking if these numbers were not only used to mark trails with, but used as an identification mark as well. I am just wondering if maybe there could have been different branches with in the organization. And maybe they used a number or letter or both to not only mark their trails but ID themselves to other members who might come along. Just me thinking out loud. I do not know about this theory but , like you I am sure the 7 was used for more than a campsite. I hope to have prof as soon as I can get back to my site. But I am afraid it is going to take a while before I can get back up there.

Pinwheel

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well if you notice at the very end rt side of the picture there is a red pick up truck, that's my truck, and from there you can see a small cave that has 2 tunnels inside and they had been covered with dirt, most of this site is almost solid rock but the tunnels had dirt but one is like 90% cover but still can see part of tunnel going inn, and right where the truck is, according to history it was a old Spanish trail.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hey prospexican. is there any sign of water in or around that cave? may be in one of those tunnels that have been filled in? about half way back to your truck there appears to be some kind of a trail. Are you able to id what kind of trail it may be? Cart? horse/mule? perhaps the old spanish trail it's self? Do you have a pic of the monument from about where your truck is? It may help.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
gpx 5000, fisher 2 box, whites sierra madre, eagle ll w big foot, gold bug, GMT, MD-5008, Detectron 2 box. etc. metrotech 480, and ferromagnetic magnetometer FX-3. fisher CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes i do have a pic if the front side of the bell, im not really sure what trail you mean but the one by my truck is a highway and the one close to the bell is one made by people riding bikes or walking by, the only thing close is a sry wash and this bell is up hill meaning not low level must to be at least 20 feet above the lower ground level and the cave is like 10 to 15 ft above the ground level. But not signs of rivers or water, that was definitive filled on purpose because the ground level coming from cave is leveled down hill, meaning any rain will push water out but not into the cave.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did look for old trails and cant find any, even if history says thats a old spanish trail, and will post more pictures as soon as i can

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Prospexican. is there any chance that those shafts could fill with water some how during the rainy season? To make a cistern. Maybe if they were cleaned out and something were changed to divert water into the cave? This could be important as to identifying what type of site you have there.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont see any way water might filled those tunnels, i have seen many places were water moved soil or ground or dirt and this is not the case, i will try to post some more pictures later but there is nothing like been there in person

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My phone does not allow me to post pictures i know the megapixels or size is too big, i will have to do it from my pc later, just have much job to finish b4 that, busy today lol.

prospexican

Nov 28, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gemini-3 best expert.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is not a valid image file, thats the message i get when trying to post pictures, didnt have that problem before. i did reduce the size, already like i used to do it, but not longer working, im leaving to finish some jobs, b back later.

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we all know who the real "fishermen" are around this place.

there are only 3 kinds of people that frequent here:

1) people here with good intentions

2) people that are here to befriend you then rip you off

3) people that are here to befriend you, rip you off, then incarcerate you.

here's your conspiracy:

Salomon's House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of course anyone that's interested should probably do a little reading on Bacon and the rosicrucians.

I'm not here to make friends or influence enemies......I truly do not care.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, now look and photo the area of the camp as many times the trail to the mine or cache starts here, because this camp was used on the way in and out. There will be two trails, one for the animals, stock ect and one for the goods.The animal trail will be marked with flat stacked rocks, the goods trail with the typical alpha, omega ect,[see kenworthys monuments and trail signs]for good detail on reading animal trail signs.
rangler
keep your eye out for the Master Monument, a scattering selection of stones that show where the water is, what compass bearing to the mine and more details about the trails, the penstock locaton ect.

I concur. About time

kanabite

May 27, 2006
southern utah
Detector(s) used
wander aimlessly in circles with camera in hand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we all know who the real "fishermen" are around this place.

there are only 3 kinds of people that frequent here:

1) people here with good intentions

2) people that are here to befriend you then rip you off

3) people that are here to befriend you, rip you off, then incarcerate you.

here's your conspiracy:

Salomon's House - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

of course anyone that's interested should probably do a little reading on Bacon and the rosicrucians.

I'm not here to make friends or influence enemies......I truly do not care.

interesting , i made it through boyle , and the royal society , and several libraries , did not find trevet , but i'll have to look later . that little project may take another twenty years . on a side note I need to know what I am suppose to do with your stuff man? sorry about what ever , i guess i'm just stupid cause i am not sure what really happened .
never made it to the river to go fishing , after you left i just kind of gave up . tried to call the girl the other night,[ she left too ]to get her input o well . hey I really am sorry to all you guys.
Been rethinking of late, that it is probably a fools quest for a treasure hunter to even be on the Internet in the first place , other than for research . you get to a point where there is just nothing left that you can say in public . you end up either having to give up some of that proprietary type of info , or passing along someone else's secrets. its dang tough to really help anyone with your hands tied . k enough of me whining , i really do need your vote cast even if its absentee. thanks .///bob

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 years is nothing. Some of these people have been at it for most of their lives and have nothing to show for it but a high post count and a following of minions that would strangle an innocent animal for the chance to lick their boots.

I may have left out some details:

http://books.google.com/books?id=zi...w9wcR3pJVMFH5YNhlA&ci=148,1083,847,345&edge=0

http://books.google.com/books?id=lz...Ks9OZ-ZO6yvRZDwxAQ&ci=215,1155,724,197&edge=0

and there may be more I left out, who knows.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Beale_(writer)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartlib_Circle

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Hartlib

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Invisible_College

Of course I intend to be comfortable in my old age, as for the experts and their minions......they can continue to eat dogfood.

For you people that skim things over for a few seconds then let your wild imagination start to take over, USE YOUR COMMON SENSE.....if you have any.

When you are out in remote places there are people with pot farms, stills, squatters, you name it that will be out there and will most likely be armed. I've seen the black helicopters, when they were parked and flying< the DEA used to have lots of money for toys and probably still does, isn't it more likely they are looking for illegal pot farms and not some hiker looking for imaginary treasure?

And if posting links directly to "information" is "dis-information" you may need to look up the definition.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20 years is nothing. Some of these people have been at it for most of their lives and have nothing to show for it but a high post count and a following of minions that would strangle an innocent animal for the chance to lick their boots.

Gotta love it,Lol.
Good stuff BoB.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hearts, Sevens, Campsites, Cache Sites

View attachment 941261

View attachment 941260

Hello. Just wanted to show some real field monuments of a Spanish Campsite and Bell shaped bedrock. Notice the shadow seven in the Heart and the eyecatcher on the bell.

Bob

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread