jesuit #7

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
This is KGC NOT Spanish...Steve-thanks for making that clear because when someone remembers this they might think Spanish~! KGC KGC KGC KGC:tongue3::tongue3::tongue3::tongue3: KFC BUCKET OF CHICKEN AS LONG AS YOU KNOW THIS IS A KGC MARK NOT A SPANISH MARK.... Iv'e done what all I can do..rest is up to you~!
if one person says that the number 7 on stone means gold, I will take all my toys and go home ha! If you can not get this single point of difference, how are you going to get the next 500O points to understand the Code? Rhetorical question, Ans. YOUR NOT~!!
golden oreos to you
rangler

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the number seven as an upside down number 2 is a Spanish symbol for gold.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOB C., Your post #124 (picture) reminds me of C. Kenworthy's book. Looks like the exact same site. I would tell you what page but my wife threw that book away a while ago.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Actually the number seven as an upside down number 2 is a Spanish symbol for gold.
I ignore numbers as a general rule. But 2,5, and 7 are more common and I feel are also confirmation marks. The explanation I have in mind is a slippery concept. Numbers come in many forms and don't always mean distance or direction. Remember they wrote in code. A number isn't a number at all.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ignore numbers as a general rule. But 2,5, and 7 are more common and I feel are also confirmation marks. The explanation I have in mind is a slippery concept. Numbers come in many forms and don't always mean distance or direction. Remember they wrote in code. A number isn't a number at all.

Plus.........back in "the day", Numerology was a big thing in the daily lives of the ruling class. Many "leaders" wouldn't make big decisions without consulting their horoscope and numbers experts to see if it was a good day to do whatever was at hand.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BOB C., Your post #124 (picture) reminds me of C. Kenworthy's book. Looks like the exact same site. I would tell you what page but my wife threw that book away a while ago.

Usernotfound,

The second I saw that picture I thought the same thing, but it is a different place. In CK's book, there are a whole lot of Saguaro. I can say that almost every single element of Bob Collins' Site are also in Chuck Kenworthy's Site (i.e. Carved Steps, eye catcher, pointer, etc). Two different sites that might have been made by the same person!

ck1.jpg

Enjoy - Mike

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great post Quinoa,i belive that.there was someone here working mines and stones way before the Spanish.kenworthy does have some good stuff,but he kept the real good stuff back. and I belive he kept the chase your tail stuff going too,like some of the experts on here. I cant blame him. the Spanish where treasure hunters where iam at,seeing the same long distance things that I see,then moving in looking for the X spot.some they found and some they didn't,and they couldn't take it all.it will still be there for the next generations to see and enjoy and to search for,of course,minus the small percentage of what i will remove.i like hearing he was in Egypt,researching,looking for clues.i belive you have to filter a out lot of the b.s. you read on here,or youll be chasing your tail,but that for everyone to make there own call.i know all the 7's I have found have nothing to do with camps,lol.its one of the reason that made me think these guys are full of crap,and want you going in circles,or they really don't know.heres a ancient sphinx,for the the ones that think its just all Spanish,of course they can call it what they want,and belive what they want,and take whatever trail they want,its nice to have that choice. View attachment 939534

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are many folks on this forum who would benefit GREATLY by reading the books by Dr. Zecharia Sitchin concerning his research and theories about the early civilizations of Egypt and the Mesepatamian Areas. He posits that those gods, called by different names in each country, were the same members of an advanced civilization. That group of advanced people are connectable to the gods of the Mexican and Central American indigenous peoples. To get the continous thread of his thinking, you should read all of the books in the series referred to as his "earth chronicles" of which there are 6 books. They are all available in paperback form for about $7.95 each on Amazon. Those books cantain a boatload of drawings anf figures showing symbols and figureines representing all of the known "gods" of the ancients. This information will be valuable in many trails.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog,
That guy looks to be wearing a Roman helmet with the topknot doesn't he? Wouldn't that make him a Centurion? That rounded rock in the upper, right corner has either an "A" on it or a triangle.

Wonder what that black bull on the right edge; slightly above center; means. He's laying down. Maybe a good place to corral some animals??

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The number 7 on stone means gold! LMAO

What is confusing is what is written and what is represented. It is always a search for water and trail. What I am seeing is the use of scaffolding and pulleys. The use of candles and black powder also. You won't find much of this left. So next time you are looking at a group of very old tress or arranged stones count them. As for a marker with a written number they do exist.

billythekidder

Apr 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My remark was in response to what rangler said he said "if one person says that the number 7 on stone means gold, I will take all my toys and go home ha!" So I did its just my dry humor... and then I see he was banned for a month jokes on me... imo the 7 as with most signs have mutiple meanings you just have to find the right context.

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The photo I posted that looks like a Kenworthy photo I just found out that I've been there at that very spot.

Well at least close enough to see it from a distance.

I know where this spot is at and believe me when I tell you it's a hard arse climb!

If you wanted to get there you'd need climbing gear and about four days of hiking climbing and camping.
I never put two and two together but now that I see that it's very similar to the Kenworthy site only in a different area of the Superstition's I may just head there someday soon.

I have a photo of an upside down heart somewhere I may post it. Someone said if you find an upside down heart dig there. Well I think I just found one in my photo archives.

Start digging.

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog,
That guy looks to be wearing a Roman helmet with the topknot doesn't he? Wouldn't that make him a Centurion? That rounded rock in the upper, right corner has either an "A" on it or a triangle.

Wonder what that black bull on the right edge; slightly above center; means. He's laying down. Maybe a good place to corral some animals??
thanks SS,ill take your word on the roman being a centurion,i know that you know that stuff well.i like the other stuff you spotted also.this is at a place where I believe a ancients camp was located at. + everyone else that came true there. so all the signs are layered tru history.so iam sure you are seeing a lot there.i know theres a lot in that photo,iam just not educated enough in history to know it. there's thousands of worked stones in this area, even one of the leaders tomb is in this area too. at least that's what I believe. there also seems to be what I think is a amphitheater located there for the important speaches, ceremony,gathering place.it layered thru history with worked stones,and stuffed full of treasure.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog:
I adjusted the lighting a little bit to try to bring out some more details. That square in the upper left area, looks like the head of a golden gorilla and he's starring at the Centurion. The circle down from your blue arrow, is around just one area of raised symbols. In the upper right corner, the left yellow arrow points to a black "W". The right yellow arrow is pointing to a black "48". The circle below the yellow arrows encloses a large, black owl and a large "V" formed by the pointed bottom of the top stone. Then there's an "A" and "X", then below them is what looks like a "B" or "8" then a ".16". Read that as 'point sixteen'.
The next circle down is around another area filled with raised numbers / symbols and a rock carved into a right angle and placed on the top right end of the top. Below that, on the face of the bottom rock, are light, stone colored figures that LOOK like "58E".
The yellow rectangular area is around the black bull whose head is turning into a large, 3 pointed crown. Shows how figures can morph with the changing light as the earth rotates and places the sun at different angles.
The next circle down, is around what I thought was the profile of the head of a fat crow, looking toward the right, but not sure now. You can see it's small beak on the right side, but there are also some small horns on it's head. Seems like I have seen a demonic figure of a bird's head with horns, somewhere in the past, but I cannot remember where.
Is that profile in the lower right corner the same J'em Hadar head from a year or so ago?? Remember, I posted a screenshot of one of those characters from the T.V. series, Deap Space 9.

a Centurion--DogTTHer.jpg

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks SS for the work on the photo,and pointing out what you spotted,not sure how you do it,but when I enlarge the photos you work on,they stay sharp.thanks.on the J'em Hadar head,its not the same one,the one in the photo from a year ago, is across the canyon from here and at the base of that mountain,towards where the roman is looking.so good call on that,with out knowing. J'm Hardar is still in the ancients camp area. this camp site is very large and well hidden,easy to post only a few sentinels on the mountain tops and have at lest a day to prepare for fight or flight. you can easily have a nice fire in the lower bowl area with out having it spotted. nice spot to land a hover type craft too.once your below the peaks,your out of site.and if you got a UFO that can generate some M.P.H on take off,you wouldn't even be spotted once you crested the peaks.J'm Hardar is still waiting on the mother ship. View attachment 941600 View attachment 941604

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could be Dog............here's his teeth. Looks like he might have died in a fire. I wonder if this could be "their" idea of a memorial of a dead member of their expedition and part of their "remembrance" carving is it's detail showing how he died.

And I remember the "sky watcher". He's still on the job. :)

Alien--DogTThr.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread