jesuit #7

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
disguised egg?

Seems like another member once posted that an egg-shaped rock could be used as, I THINK he said, an Alpha monument. Also, Old Dog agreed with it.

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
On the south bank of the Red River south of Terrell Ok, I seen a cross that that had a cripple arm on top of a egg shaped boulder kinda like the alien boulder cross was 10 inches the cripple arm was down in about a 45 degree angle, indicating that it wasn't pointing that direction, the north side into Oklahoma was Dry and desert type, the end result was it pointed to 5 trails that was to the West a league apart runnin N / S and extendind into Texas 5 leagues. Good Find, and it was an Alpha or the start of Trail (s ) kinda like yours Across the eyes is 2 directions E / W and the nose and chin should be the N / S or reverse. Old Dog has a lotty smarts when it comes to profiles and symbols I've learned a lot from him over the years. Kept me focused so to speak

Last edited:

bob632

Banned
Nov 6, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CU_NYA_ICON_Aleph_Samach.jpg

http://books.google.com/books?id=S5...XH02Bd69PKzOBM2o7GSw&ci=22,231,959,774&edge=0

The Grand Man - Google Books

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello dtth, I was looking for this I think that it may say trails change direction round part to the sharp end or it may be two trails,trails divide

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Hi Dog. It has been some time since I was able to add something to this thread. I finally made it back up to my site. I enjoyed myself too much that day. Here is a pic of a "7" I found In that yard.

MM 3-13-2014 175.JPG

View attachment 964358

Here the 7 is laying flat or horizontal. Following the lines of the long side it takes one straight to the apex of a triangle. Follow the short side of the 7 and it points out a stone that points out a hidden tunnel. If one follows the V point of the 7 it points out the omega monument.

I am sure that a 7 that is carved on a vertical surface may be used differently. I am sure it means campsite. The way a symbol is carved is most usually a clue. In this case it is horizontal so one would follow the lines of the 7.

Pinwheel

Last edited:
OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello pinwheel,its great to hear your out and about, even better that your sharing your photos and info. for us to learn from. i like that your following what the author of your site is showing you.he or she is the one that knows where the X spot is,and there the one that will guide you to it,listen to them. thats the system i use. i have found alot of the stuff posted dosent match up with what i find in my area.so i try and follow what the person is showing that laid the site out.and in my area,they didnt follow the so called rules in the rule book,whatever all the rules are,that rule book has in it that the experts talk about.theres alot of misleading info. that has been put out. keep your eye open for some small stuff.i know the experts say no way. but i have found in my area,they have used some small stuff when your close.heres a sign that goes against what the experts say,the say to follow the the direction of the heart away from the point towards the rounded end,i have found that to be false in my area.heres a photo of a shadow heart, the true way is the direction of the yellow arrow,if you follow the shadow pointer,and go in that direction,which is right, you will find another shadow pointer guide you back to that pointer,but to the left,in the direction of the yellow arrow.i let the author of the site show me the way. good luck,your getting there,keep working it. View attachment 964567

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
hello pinwheel,its great to hear your out and about, even better that your sharing your photos and info. for us to learn from. i like that your following what the author of your site is showing you.he or she is the one that knows where the X spot is,and there the one that will guide you to it,listen to them. thats the system i use. i have found alot of the stuff posted dosent match up with what i find in my area.so i try and follow what the person is showing that laid the site out.and in my area,they didnt follow the so called rules in the rule book,whatever all the rules are,that rule book has in it that the experts talk about.theres alot of misleading info. that has been put out. keep your eye open for some small stuff.i know the experts say no way. but i have found in my area,they have used some small stuff when your close.heres a sign that goes against what the experts say,the say to follow the the direction of the heart away from the point towards the rounded end,i have found that to be false in my area.heres a photo of a shadow heart, the true way is the direction of the yellow arrow,if you follow the shadow pointer,and go in that direction,which is right, you will find another shadow pointer guide you back to that pointer,but to the left,in the direction of the yellow arrow.i let the author of the site show me the way. good luck,your getting there,keep working it. View attachment 964567

Dog. There have been a lot of people leaving trails for thousands of years. I don't know what I believe about other civilizations, but it seems as though they have left trails as well. They were leaving trails before the king of Spain came knocking. The map makers wanted to leave a trail so the treasure could be recovered, but not by just anyone. I am sure that a lot of those map makers never heard of the king of Spain.

Like you i believe the map makers left messages for themselves or someone in their family or organization, but the ideal was to throw off any one who was not kin. There seems to be a common system up to a point. All groups used Harts, turtles, eggs , so on and so forth. But The meaning of the animals seem to change from site to site. It just takes a lot of sleepless nights to figure out the right message.

It was great to be back out in the field. It is just not long now until the buzztails come out hungry and mad.

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Dog. It has been some time since I was able to add something to this thread. I finally made it back up to my site. I enjoyed myself too much that day. Here is a pic of a "7" I found In that yard.

View attachment 964362

View attachment 964358

Here the 7 is laying flat or horizontal. Following the lines of the long side it takes one straight to the apex of a triangle. Follow the short side of the 7 and it points out a stone that points out a hidden tunnel. If one follows the V point of the 7 it points out the omega monument.

I am sure that a 7 that is carved on a vertical surface may be used differently. I am sure it means campsite. The way a symbol is carved is most usually a clue. In this case it is horizontal so one would follow the lines of the 7.

Pinwheel

thanks for putting that info. and photo out on the #7 pinwheel,it sure helps me.

Pinwheel

Mar 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
thanks SS for the work on the photo,and pointing out what you spotted,not sure how you do it,but when I enlarge the photos you work on,they stay sharp.thanks.on the J'em Hadar head,its not the same one,the one in the photo from a year ago, is across the canyon from here and at the base of that mountain,towards where the roman is looking.so good call on that,with out knowing. J'm Hardar is still in the ancients camp area. this camp site is very large and well hidden,easy to post only a few sentinels on the mountain tops and have at lest a day to prepare for fight or flight. you can easily have a nice fire in the lower bowl area with out having it spotted. nice spot to land a hover type craft too.once your below the peaks,your out of site.and if you got a UFO that can generate some M.P.H on take off,you wouldn't even be spotted once you crested the peaks.J'm Hardar is still waiting on the mother ship. View attachment 941600 View attachment 941604

Dog, Just asking, Could these guys be gate keepers? most especially the last pic labeled "alien".

And what might that yellow stuff on that rock in front of your alien be?

Pinwheel

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
howdy Pinwheel, i would say they very well could be gatekeepers. i belive this site to be a ancient camp area,its very large and well protected.its just full of worked stones.from ancients on up.i often wonder if the spanish where able to find and breach the main tomb.lots of cache ln this area around the camp,there are on every mountain side around this canyon. i kinda think they got a couple of the mines, but not the main tomb. they and everyone else, including me have been looking for it, what ever it is. i think they found some,but it was way to much to take,and they cached it all around on the mountain slope. yea this was the main camp site for this range of mountains. this was the H.Q.(Head Quarters).

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
oh and the yellow on the rock is just moss or lichen ,whatever they call it,just looks yellow from the photo. to the human eye in situ it looks like, lite pale green. i think if anyone ever finds the main chamber here,it will make victorio peak look like chumps change.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, dog........remember what happened to the goodies from Victorio Peak. Hope you're not in a close proximity to any government land. :)

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yea.i hear ya SS. your right. it wouldnt matter if it was your own ranch, owned for generations. there would be a reason to move you off of it,till the archaeologist got done with the site. couldnt have you there contaminating the site. lol.

TRAIL HUNTER

Apr 13, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to this site and been recently reading about the Spanish Trail Markers which has me wanting to learn more. So a big thank you to all those who have shared their photos and knowledge on the subject.

I have located a site "yard" in Southern Colorado that contains monuments that in my opinion are "works of art" and much more detailed than many of the monuments that I have seen on the web thus far. Since this thread deals with "7" I have a attached a "portion" of a monument that contains "7" and a "Cross" this monument is "VERY SPECIAL" and I am only showing a portion for now. In order to show good faith regarding the "yard", I have included a "Lambs Head" for discussion purposes.

I would like to know from the forum who is a "trust worthy" and leading member that I am can count on. Once again thanks to all that have posted your feedback will be welcomed.

DSC01431.JPG DSC01438.JPG

OP
OP
D
Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice photos,Trail hunter. I personally like reading the guys, that post about the ancient connection and there thoughts on the matter. The ones that try to keep it all about the Spanish, and the rule book they talk about the Spanish having, and how the spanish all followed the rules,so you have to follow it too,or you wont find anything. I think those guys are way off the mark. keep a open mind,read about the Ancient stuff too,look for there work, i think you will come along faster in your findings and understanding of the stone work. thats the route i like taking in the field. good luck, and thanks for showing the photos.

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
I I have included a "Lambs Head" for discussion purposes.

View attachment 977855

This lambs head has a fair amount of info. Have you seen twistedfork's cache trowel? He may have posted it in Basic signs and symbols which is a thread i heartily recommend. It might be worth taking a peek at.
To me , for one trail it says go to our right, but probably by going around the back of the lamb. I think it might indicate a trail the other way too. And hints of triangle involved.

So this looks like an area with stain work and perhaps stone on stone work. Artistically that is wonderful to see. Pragmatically, can make things tough. If you have one of those areas so ornately decorated i congratulate and commiserate with ya lol.

I suspect you will find a lot of trails short and long leading to seeming ending places. Follow them and you will learn though most may be false leads. You might snap this monument on a sunny day 11-1 or say...3-4 ish. Check out the nose of it further to see if there is a V with pull sign or a 2. Hard to tell at this angle if it is real.
Good luck and thank you for posting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread