John, your doing a good job of filling up this forum with your posts.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
I kinda feel like a ham :tongue3: on here lately. My hunts are pretty well daily, as soon the snow will arrive and the temperatures will plummet to -30's, so I am getting out as much as I can. Most of the hunts are only a couple of hours in length. Fall is my favorite time of year to hunt, and I usually look for older objects in the woods. Thanks for the support. I was beginning to feel abandoned.

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't worry about it John. I had some members call me a lair and fake for all the finds I have made. I am retired and do nothing else except TH. I now don't post finds. Health and age are slowing me down, but I still get out most everyday, but less water now.

Take Care,
Sandman

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John-Edmonton said:
I kinda feel like a ham :tongue3: on here lately. My hunts are pretty well daily, as soon the snow will arrive and the temperatures will plummet to -30's, so I am getting out as much as I can. Most of the hunts are only a couple of hours in length. Fall is my favorite time of year to hunt, and I usually look for older objects in the woods. Thanks for the support. I was beginning to feel abandoned.
i read your posts...aa :thumbsup:

beaverdigger

Jan 26, 2008
But, but, but, I thought this was the John-Edmonton Forum. (Just kidding)
I know the feeling. I try to hunt every day also. People some times doubt me, some say I just lucky, but I try to hunt every day and I work hard at it and do my research. No treasure I've every found just jumped out of the ground and surrendered.
And ya gotta love thoes Garrett's!

T

The.Boomer

I'm a big John Edmonton fan, I check your posts routinely. I don't respond frequently because what can I add to what are by my account simply MDing in it;s purest form. Like John says, Swing, Beep, Pop. :tongue3: :thumbsup:

melvin_it

Nov 22, 2006
South Italy
Detector(s) used
DeLeon; Vaquero; CX II with Treasure Hound; Tracker IV; BH3300; some chinese funny junk as MD1069:)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ::::John:::: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:...John.... When i see a new post from you i go right in and read it. I don't read everyones post but yours i read all of them....................==Jim_K==

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Don't worry about it John. I had some members call me a lair and fake for all the finds I have made. I am retired and do nothing else except TH. I now don't post finds. Health and age are slowing me down, but I still get out most everyday, but less water now.

Take Care,
Sandman

Sandman, that's why I stopped posting also, too much judgement and ridicule from those that are "experts," legends in their own minds. I also was questioned on finds. Thank you again for all of your help without I wouldn't have found much.

John I've been reading your posts for years. They keep me laughing when times are good or bad. My only complaint is you won't share the Garrett girls...

Signing off with my last post....thanks.

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
This is one of the Forum topics I visit on a regular basis.
Haven't had time to detect lately, so John I'm detecting thru your excellant posts!!
Keep it up and Happy hunting---- hello to Sandman also!!!

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
SANDMAN. IF YOU EVERY GET TO GEORGIA. LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL HUNT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO.
I LIKE YOUR POSTS. BEST OF LUCK. KYLE

dirtdiver

Oct 30, 2007
John, i very seldom post anything. But i do read your posts on this forum and others, and really enjoy seeing your finds.
And i must say as much as you detect, you are either single or you have a very understanding spouse.
My wife would kick me to the curb

HH dirtdiver

OP
OP
Sandman

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirtdiver, if your wife kicks you to the curb, your home free man. No more having to visit fabric shops or shoe stores while she shops for another pair. I've known guys that tried to get "kicked to the curb" but the ole lady just hung on to them like a sea lamprey latched onto their neck. :D :D :D

John-Edmonton

Silver Member
Mar 21, 2005
Canada
Detector(s) used
Garrett- Master Hunter CX,Infinium, 1350, 2500, ACE 150-water converted 250, GTA 500,1500 Scorpion, AT Pro
dirtdiver said:
I must say as much as you detect, you are either single or you have a very understanding spouse.
My wife would kick me to the curb

HH dirtdiver

Many of my hunts are done on the way home from work. I often bring my machines to work (where the Droctors & nursing staff can play with them too) with a change of clothes and pick places either on the way home from work or further away. My days off of course are spent metal detecting. I hardly ever whch TV, and I have taken so many photos that it doesn't take very long either. A lot of it is good time management. And my wifey.......she sure is a sweety! :love1:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread