Keep your hands out of photos Please

No, but you could EASLY place it on a rock , towel or just lang it on a branch! Don't you need two hands to take a good proper picture?

Actually, no I don't need two hands to take a good proper picture. I carry a small tripod in my backpack. I would love to meet you in person and have a couple beer. i'm really not picking on you, just having a good discussion.

Dieselram94, please post a photo of your potato in your hand that are responding with.

Actually, no I don't need two hands to take a good proper picture. I carry a small tripod in my backpack. I would love to meet you in person and have a couple beer. i'm really not picking on you, just having a good discussion.

Dieselram94, please post a photo of your potato in your hand that are responding with.

Lol! I would but my potato is also my camera! But I will see what I can do.

sent from a potato...

Ever since I was a kid, I've always admired the weathered faces of northern aboriginal people.

This elderly Chukchi woman, 'Granny Akulena' from Siberia is beautiful to me.

RC.0025-29_P.JPG

Every crack on her face tell many stories about the hardships of a hostile climate.

All the berries she gathered, hides she tanned, children she raised, clothes she made by hand.......

I can admire her life just by looking at that face.

The hands of a treasure hunter are no different.

I want to see your hands! Every rough spot.

It tells me that you've done something with your life instead of being a sloth glued to the couch.

T-net.....Your hands are beautiful. :hello2:

OK, here you are. I was able to capture a picture of my potato sending a message to tnet.

images
and here is a picture of my previous phone...
images

......or you could just hold it between 2 fingers and snap the picture... American by birth, Patriot by choice. I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Hard to hold in one hand and snap a picture with the other! Have you tried it? Not easy to get a well focused shot...

Right, not a big deal...by the way you say to not assume anything, so what did I assume? sent from a potato...

Quote " Are you one of these people who think shorts and flip flops are indecent and should be outlawed?"

Quote " Are you one of these people who think shorts and flip flops are indecent and should be outlawed?"

This is phrased as a question, NOT an assumption... feel free to answer it if you like.

sent from a potato...

In my opinion fly is out of line here. He hasn't singled anyone out but he IS criticizing people on this website and I think it's wrong. Just my humble opinion.

Shorts and flip flops... yeah buddy-

Spandex should be illegal in Walmart, but its not.

Screen Shot 2014-05-04 at 12.41.17 PM.png

I live in Florida, that is the uniform of the day.... T-shirt, shorts and flipflops....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

I live in Florida, that is the uniform of the day.... T-shirt, shorts and flipflops....

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

This is one of my favorite things about Florida. Even in maine I dress like that most of the time...

sent from a potato...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back