Kennedyfan is back …*with the find of a lifetime!

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kennedyfan is back …*with the find of a lifetime! {Now with News Article!}

My fingers are shaking as I type this… I can't believe what I just got.

Here's the story: I was taking a forced hiatus for a couple of months since I lost my ability to dump. I'm finally working on getting a business account so I can start dumping again.

So I went to my main bank a couple of days ago, and found a mix of about 10 40%ers and 90%ers from a few CWRs. Not bad! With my toes back in the water, I was ready to jump in...

So then today I really started CRH again, by visiting the half-a-dozen nearby banks.

I'm really glad I did. Because out of a single $200 purchase of CWR halves from the bank closest to my home, $150 of them were SOLID 90% ROLLS.

The final count: I was actually short a couple, so it's 199 Franklins, and 99 1964 Kennedys.

This is freakin' awesome.

Nearly $2500 worth of silver (even at today's pathetic prices)!

The Ag is out there!

300 halves.jpg

Any idea what the half-scribbled chinese character is on the rolls on the double rolls? I checked on Google and it's not "silver" :-)

chinese.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome man!! Welcome bank, starting off with a bang too! Congrats!
hh
buff

bpt233506

Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow....Congrats. Which state are you in and is this a major bank if ya don't mind me asking?

cooper36

Nov 30, 2011
east coast
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My fingers are shaking as I type this… I can't believe what I just got.

Here's the story: I was taking a forced hiatus for a couple of months since I lost my ability to dump. I'm finally working on getting a business account so I can start dumping again.

So I went to my main bank a couple of days ago, and found a mix of about 10 40%ers and 90%ers from a few CWRs. Not bad! With my toes back in the water, I was ready to jump in...

So then today I really started CRH again, by visiting the half-a-dozen nearby banks.

I'm really glad I did. Because out of a single $200 purchase of CWR halves from the bank closest to my home, $150 of them were SOLID 90% ROLLS.

The final count: I was actually short a couple, so it's 199 Franklins, and 99 1964 Kennedys.

This is freakin' awesome.

Nearly $2500 worth of silver (even at today's pathetic prices)!

The Ag is out there!

View attachment 779827

Any idea what the half-scribbled chinese character is on the rolls on the double rolls? I checked on Google and it's not "silver" :-)

View attachment 779829

I know it means 199 Franklins, and 99 1964 Kennedys.

Diver_Down

Silver Member
Dec 13, 2008
St. Augustine, FL
Sweet cull of silver and welcome back. As a long time poster, you know how we love pics. With all that silver sexiness, we expect better silver p0rn. When your hands quit shaking, don't hold back.

Gotta love the 20 buckshot of silver. Whenever I've come across such rolls, there is always silver inside.

Last edited:

68MUDSTUD

Mar 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Better pics and I'd vote banner. I wonder how long they've been at the bank? I'm drooling over here!

theekman

Jan 1, 2013
Illinois
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well u just tripled my crh career in one fell swoop! Unreal, congrats.

Sleepy Holow

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2013
Expanding Operations
Detector(s) used
Never used one, but am interested
Primary Interest:
Other
Incredible find! Can't imagine someone bringing that in and the teller being like "Yep, looks like these are worth 50 cents a piece. Here's two paper Benjamin Franklins."

OP
OP
kennedyfan

kennedyfan

Jul 22, 2011
Detector(s) used
Bank Tellers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meh. I was prety proud of the picture I took. Would you guys prefer that I lay out each individual coin, or show them posed provocatively over a motorcycle?

Please no banner. I don't want to draw attention to this little hobby!

The bank: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., in Cal-i-for-nye-ay.

Should I go back to the bank and complain that I was short a couple? :-D

Infowarrior

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2012
Fema Region 3
Detector(s) used
NOX 800, Ace 250, Garret Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy moly!!!!

Put my CWR score from 2 weeks ago to shame! lol... I thought 3 solid rolls of bens, 14 walkers and 27 40%ers was sick... haha

ETA: I just noticed too, you found 20$ rolls, thats pretty sweet, I havent come across any of those at all, although when I do, im sure they will be loaded with silver...

HH

Last edited:

bpt233506

Apr 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow in California....you're inspiring me to continue the hunt. By CWR's, i'm assuming that means customer wrapped rolls. Is that what you can actually ask the teller for? I was under the impression that CWR's are usually just dumps that people wrap and turn into the bank. Where do the ones full of silver typically come from? Old people who don't know what they have?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread