Knights of the Golden Circle, Order of American Knights, Freemasons and Kabbalah

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What page/pages...?

Practically the whole book. Jesse Woodson James or the aftermath after his fake death was on pages 28 thru 33. As for the others you will have to read it all. Quantrill is on pages 32,68-70,74,83,93,125,165,197,229, 280 I would tell you what all of the pages say but some how it was deleted. I do not have chapters 3 thru 9.

moreb

Nov 15, 2017
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
F75
Minelab Sovereign GT
Troy Shadow X5
Fisher 1266X
Garrett Freedom 2
Garrett Deepseeker ADS ll
Garrett Deepseeker TR/VLF
D-Tex RS 200
Garrett Groundhog TR/VLF
A.H. Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Does it seem odd that J W James, Bill Anderson and W C Quantrill all faked their deaths? All are in the KGC? All have a Missouri connections?

I don't believe William T. "Bloody Bill" Anderson faked his death...too many witnesses on both sides telling the same story of his killing..and the massacres stopped after he was killed. I also don't believe he was KGC...He was a hot head, did what he wanted to and had too many altercations with other military and militia leaders, including Quantrill.

I don't think Quantrill faked his death either.

The primary reason I believe JWJ faked his death is because of the accounts of how it supposedly happened along with what followed afterwards.

Just My Thoughts...

If you can, since your profile says you are in Missouri, try and go to the Confederate cemetery in Higginsville on Memorial Day or check online to see when and where there are Confederate Soldier descendant activities in MO. Lots of folks are usually there with passed down, first hand information on Quantrill and Anderson. Richmond/Orrick also sometimes have something going on during the anniversary of Anderson's killing.

Kace

Last edited:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Practically the whole book. Jesse Woodson James or the aftermath after his fake death was on pages 28 thru 33. As for the others you will have to read it all. Quantrill is on pages 32,68-70,74,83,93,125,165,197,229, 280 I would tell you what all of the pages say but some how it was deleted. I do not have chapters 3 thru 9.

Exactly. Do you still have everyone who Houk claimed was in the parade from the BB?

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly. Do you still have everyone who Houk claimed was in the parade from the BB?

Kace

Sorry I can not find anything on it. It could be in the book but with several chapters missing? It is not listed in the Index.

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry I can not find anything on it. It could be in the book but with several chapters missing? It is not listed in the Index.

That's Ok...I have the book...He says Al Jennings, Jim Thorpe, Capt. Roy Aldrich of the Texas Rangers, Billy the Kid, John Trammell, Cole Younger and Robert E. Lee were there...I'm just looking at one page.. might be more someplace else in there. lol!

If there's anything in that book you're wondering about since you are missing some parts... just ask.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's Ok...I have the book...He says Al Jennings, Jim Thorpe, Capt. Roy Aldrich of the Texas Rangers, Billy the Kid, John Trammell, Cole Younger and Robert E. Lee were there...I'm just looking at one page.. might be more someplace else in there. lol!

If there's anything in that book you're wondering about since you are missing some parts... just ask.

Kace

Thanks Kace. I found the disk and you are right. The names are on pages 41 and 42

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
And JW Booth faked his death. It seems odd because it's nonsense.[/QUOTE}

In Anderson and Quantrill's case, I believe you are most likely correct, but in JWJ I have doubts, and JWB case I have written evidence that supports the facts that say otherwise. The easiest of which, to reassure your doubt is this tidbit from a lawyer named Finis Bates. The other would be to browse the Government contracts issued in Nebraska City that were heading to Utah at the time Bates quoted in his book and match that name to the appropriate group of men in the Nebraska City K.G.C. Castle. Also, as far as I know, Finis Bates had no idea when he wrote the book that there was a very strong K.G.C. presence in Nebraska City during and after the Civil War, or that those men were there to receive him in 1866 and give him the wagon he needed to haul away his heavy load with Oxen, not horses.(he arrived empty handed) Pretty safe and slow travel at that time for America's most wanted dead man, especially in Union Territory. What do you reckon drove Booth to go North into Nebraska City as soon as he healed up in Oklahoma in 1866? I am sure he was not visiting there to site see.

https://archive.org/stream/escapesuicideofj00bate/escapesuicideofj00bate_djvu.txt

"I followed the south and west bank
of the Arkansas River until I reached the Indian Ter-
ritory, where I remained at different places, hid-
ing among the Indians for a&out eighteen months,
when I left the Indian Territory and went to
Nebraska and was at Nebraska City employed by a
white man to drive a team connected with a wagon
train going from Nebraska City, Nebraska, to Salt
Lake City, Utah. This man was hauling provisions
for the United States government to the Federal
troops encamped at Salt Lake City.
"

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/kgc/367091-john-wilkes-booth-paid-assassin.html#post3498793

L.C. :icon_thumright:

P.S. The Conservative Volume 2 will also help you see what a small window of opportunity the trip was for Booth, and it will also give you a name.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other
And JW Booth faked his death. It seems odd because it's nonsense.

Who's faking in this picture?

boston corbet and doherty.jpg

At the Potomac River, Herold and the body were transferred to the ironclad Montauk and rumors began circulating all over Washington that the body aboard ship in the middle of the river was not Booth. Crowds gathered on the bank to see Booth's body as it was next lowered into a skiff and placed into a makeshift coffin - a gun-box. As the skiff drifted downstream the crowds of spectators followed in the shallows' to keep pace but to no avail. Under the disguise of darkness, the boat turned into the great swamp behind Geeseborough Point, and the spectators could not follow.

At midnight the weirdness continued. Oarsmen rowed upstream to the old penitentiary building, where a hole had been chopped in the masonry to allow them to enter. Here, the body, now reposed in a white-pine casket, was buried under a warehouse floor. Every- one involved in this bizarre ritual was sworn by sacred oath never to disclose what they had seen or done, and the entrance door was bolted.

WHY?:dontknow:

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did not know they had Glad Trash bags during the Civil War?

OP
OP
L.C. BAKER

L.C. BAKER

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2012
Nebraska City, Nebraska
Primary Interest:
Other

boston corbet and doherty.jpg

LOL!! It was actually a blanket that was sewn shut by the fella on the right Mr. Doherty. Again I have to ask WHY?:dontknow: WHY sew up the corpse of the most wanted man in America after they shot and killed him fair and square on the run from the dirty deed? I mean for God's sake, they wouldn't want anyone to see the most recognizable actor in the land on the way back now, would they????? I used the trash bag to represent the sack full of bull:censored: that the U.S. Government fed the American people to let them all know that things were well in hand at the White House, after all, it was a very vulnerable time for the newly reborn country only a month or so old.....they surely didn't want to breed any spirit back into the Rebel nation now did they? LOL! Still, to this day the gullibility of the American Public never ceases to amaze me when it comes to mass control by political and press manipulation!

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other

I just LAUGHED OUT LOUD! That is funny!

I like that movie too! It's still available.

Kace

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RUN FOREST RUN That is what I remember most. And when he said, "I believe I am tired now, I believe I will go home."

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1657684

LOL!! It was actually a blanket that was sewn shut by the fella on the right Mr. Doherty. Again I have to ask WHY?:dontknow: WHY sew up the corpse of the most wanted man in America after they shot and killed him fair and square on the run from the dirty deed? I mean for God's sake, they wouldn't want anyone to see the most recognizable actor in the land on the way back now, would they????? I used the trash bag to represent the sack full of bull:censored: that the U.S. Government fed the American people to let them all know that things were well in hand at the White House, after all, it was a very vulnerable time for the newly reborn country only a month or so old.....they surely didn't want to breed any spirit back into the Rebel nation now did they? LOL! Still, to this day the gullibility of the American Public never ceases to amaze me when it comes to mass control by political and press manipulation!

L.C.:icon_thumleft:

I've forgotten a lot of things regarding Booth and the Lincoln Assassination. Ive tried listening to some stuff, like Lincoln's Secret Assassins on YouTube and a couple other things, but that wasn't too informative so I'd have to research some to participate much in that topic.

When you brought up not showing Booth's body it reminded me of when they said Bin Laden was killed by Seal Team 6 and buried at sea without showing his body. (Unless I missed that later). Then most, if not all of ST6 was killed in the helicopter crash, which I wasn't fully aware of that situation til another member, who's military here told me more about it.
That whole thing is sketchy as can be.

I still do not understand Why Bin Laden's body was not shown Or Why after what happened on 9-11 he was given Any Respect in death by following Muslim burial traditions. Or Why So Many of ST6 were on that One Helicopter??

Anyway, that's not Booth or Lincoln.. I'll have to catch up on what you were talking about. I will say definitively that I've Never thought Booth acted alone in Lincoln's assassination.

Kace

travis.gore.79

Sep 6, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've forgotten a lot of things regarding Booth and the Lincoln Assassination. Ive tried listening to some stuff, like Lincoln's Secret Assassins on YouTube and a couple other things, but that wasn't too informative so I'd have to research some to participate much in that topic.

When you brought up not showing Booth's body it reminded me of when they said Bin Laden was killed by Seal Team 6 and buried at sea without showing his body. (Unless I missed that later). Then most, if not all of ST6 was killed in the helicopter crash, which I wasn't fully aware of that situation til another member, who's military here told me more about it.
That whole thing is sketchy as can be.

I still do not understand Why Bin Laden's body was not shown Or Why after what happened on 9-11 he was given Any Respect in death by following Muslim burial traditions. Or Why So Many of ST6 were on that One Helicopter??

Kace

Yes very sketchy.
I believe that Osama was killed in Tora Bora. There was never a new video after that.
All just BS to get Barry re-elected.

Why so many seals on a old chinook?
Why burn there bodies?
Extortion 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions