Large Silver Ring

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_0337.JPG IMG_0340.JPG IMG_0335.JPG IMG_0336.JPG I started hunting a school built in 1959 but had to vacate the playground because 15 minutes after I got there a soccer game began. I moved to the tot lot and hunted it and then hit another schoolyard tot lot about a mile down the road. I spent a total of two and a half hours and came away with 58 coins worth $9.43, including a Lincoln Dollar and also a heavy (11.37 grams) sterling ring. The ring has a piece of copper attached to it and a hallmark I'm not familiar with..... kind of like three arrows above the .925 marking.

Upvote 4

Mvgirl

Aug 6, 2018
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter land ranger pro, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow great find! Check out my latest thread I found a nice silver ring today too. i wonder why it has that copper part on it... maybe it was the "thing" a long time ago...?

Inspector

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, that's a different ring but silver is silver and there's a lot there, congrats on the ring & clad

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice hunt, that's a different ring but silver is silver and there's a lot there, congrats on the ring & clad
Thanks.....one of the heaviest silver rings I've ever found.

Wow great find! Check out my latest thread I found a nice silver ring today too. i wonder why it has that copper part on it... maybe it was the "thing" a long time ago...?
Thanks...…..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread