Last 2 weeks finds,New pic added!

D

Darod

Just pics:

Last 2 weeks' finds:

I haven't been able to get out for any length of time these past few weeks, only during my lunch breaks.

The ring is costume/junk I think. The figures are lead I think. Founds lots more clad just didn't take a pic of it,...it's just more of the same :)

all.jpg

ring1.jpg

ring2.jpg

ring3.jpg

dime.jpg

5pencefront.jpg

5pence1.jpg

all.jpg

butterflyribbon.jpg

I found i very nice gold earring the other day too. Has a pink CZ in it. I'll add the pic tomorrow, camera is at work right now.
Rod

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Last 2 weeks finds, Lots of pics,...BEWARE

Cool Finds , Rod,

You've been Buisy ;D

Congrats JEFF

OP
OP
D

Darod

Thanks.

I've been busy at work unfortunately. I found this stuff on my lunch breaks. I haven't gotten out near as much as I'd like too! Just ask Floater,....I've been complaining about my work load for the past 2 weeks to him. Poor guy, he's been my venting post the past few weeks. He's handling it like a champ though,.....nice guy :)

Rod

F

Floater

Yea and a cheap date too. Just feed me burgers and I,m good to go. LOL

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hi nice finds the last picture on the bottom too the left looks like a New Hampshire toll token where do you live ? H H

OP
OP
D

Darod

Sunny Melbourne, FL.

I a little bit away from New Hampshire :) But it's not a token like your thinking,....it's a state quarter. I forget which state.

Rod

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cool digs Rod,

keep it swinging, and post some more!

Lonewolfe

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT

great finds, but aren't dolphins an endangered species? keep up the great detecting.

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

That new hapshire quarter is pretty discolored for just being in the ground a couple of years....wow. I still can't belive how easy the newer pennies fall apart undreground.

OP
OP
D

Darod

Thanks everyone.

And I do agree on the new penny statement! It seems the newer the penny the worse the condition! The new ones are just garbage! Any insight on this,....anyone?

Rod

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800

Nice digs rod. That ring looks silver. Even if it's not it's a nice looking one. It's cool that inbetween your schedule your still finding that half hour or hr to just get a little swinging in. Keep at it. I'm sure you'll find some time here to get out for a few good hunts.

Good Luck Jer

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004

Makes for nice lunch breaks when your having some good finds like that.Grat,s and hope the work lets up for you so you can realy get out and enjoy youself Rod.HH

clump63

Mar 1, 2005
central Indiana

Nice finds Rod, hope you get a work break soon. My boss ever catches up to me he will surely chew me up. I've been detecting pretty strong these last few weeks.

KevGA

Jul 12, 2004
St. Louis, MO
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Garrett ACE 250

Great way to spend that lunch hour, definately paid off. I agree with Jer, that sure looks like silver or perhaps white gold. How did it register?

Keep up the great finds.

HH

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

hey rod i have friends in Melbourne Fla. i was there about 7 or 8 years ago. is the purple porpoise still there? how about conchey Joes? Melbourne is a beautiful place. have you had any cool beach finds down there?

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.

NICE FINDS!!!! I LIKE THE RING EVEN IF ITS NOT SILVER, NICE STONE IN IT. KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

Good job Rod that ring isn't junk. Don't know what it is but by the way it looks might have some significance too it.
My daughter collects dolphins wanna trade it for a 1943 S Jefferson nickel I found this week? fair shape.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread