jimmy uk

Nov 3, 2010
Essex
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi people went out today on some pasture land which was nice n wet from all the rain we have had in england, after alot of digging up lead n buttons this beautiful fob seal came up :icon_thumright: seals of this type was used to put a inprint of the owners face on wax seals for inportant papers etc :icon_thumleft: got home to clean it then the glass seal come out as its broken then i notice a bit of paper behind it i popped it out and the isnt much of the writeing left :( but from what i can read it says... " its coming to the end.. then theres just muddled up words which dont make no sence :-/

thanks for looking

Attachments

• 34lil_john_-_yeeaah_small.jpg
    34lil_john_-_yeeaah_small.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 198
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 235
Upvote 4
Really really cool! Great find!

Ummm.. that's something you don't see every day. Neat find.

Oh No, Its coming to an End. 2012 is Here. Yea Right.
Very Cool Find, Thank you fr sharing with us.
Happy Hunting
Kevin

Try looking at the paper with a UV light, you may see all the writing. Great score.

That might be the very last thing some fellow wrote before he came to his end. Don't shrug it off-that is very special! Take it to an expert-certainly it's worth far more than the metal and stone. The story could end up being as fascinating as of "Otzi the Iceman".
It's just a suggestion. But it could make you semi-famous in a way that brings $Paid Interview$.

Interesting message ??? never thought buried centuries old paper could be intact , that's a fantastic dig jimmy UK ! :headbang:

Very neat find Jimmy, not often you find a letter that is still partly legible after being out in the elements for 2 centuries! :occasion14:

Amazing find.......and still readable after 200 years. Thats just wild!!

Congratulation!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back