Lawmakers Take on Knockout Game

ok, from here in the heartland. I have only heard of this from the internet. Nothing on tv that I have seen. Enough of 'reports' facts please. how many have been attacked?

and something I note from el rushbo, he takes note only of black crimes, and of blacks who abuse welfare and such. Never a story of whites in a mobile home who do the same. odd isn't it?

ok, from here in the heartland. I have only heard of this from the internet. Nothing on tv that I have seen. Enough of 'reports' facts please. how many have been attacked?

and something I note from el rushbo, he takes note only of black crimes, and of blacks who abuse welfare and such. Never a story of whites in a mobile home who do the same. odd isn't it?

Jeff! There is no reason to bring all of the reality shows that everyone knows into this. It is common knowledge, who are you preaching to now?

Knockout Game? Michigan Tasing ? And Shooting ? Take It To A New Level « CBS Detroit

Seen this on the t.v. a while back.

Jeff! There is no reason to bring all of the reality shows that everyone knows into this. It is common knowledge, who are you preaching to now?

ummm, not preaching at all. just saying what I know or haven't heard of. what reality shows?

“Analyzing data is not as simple as watching some YouTube videos and Googling ‘knockout game.’”

The heading of your post ob is very unoriginal,then again what else is new.(copy and paste it into google)To bad titles cant have a copy write on them:sign10:

The Red and Green show, Jeff? love that show.

yeah wish it was still being shot, I miss Harold

yeah wish it was still being shot, I miss Harold

Me too! I didn't know it was over! Come to think of it I haven't seen it lately!

I am a man... but I can change. lol

Harold had more wisdom then the king.:laughing7: I think the Pres. plays this every day thinking every speech is a knockout But really we know it's all a game.

Chad:

Keep guessing. You haven't even gotten warm yet.

Amazing how you try to twist and spin off topic. And introduce politics.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

FYI. There have been news reports on tv about it here.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

update
I heard about it on bill bennett show this morning

If anyone does it to me he BETTER well knock me out! Or I'm going Dwight Freeney on him

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back