Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ok, from here in the heartland. I have only heard of this from the internet. Nothing on tv that I have seen. Enough of 'reports' facts please. how many have been attacked?

and something I note from el rushbo, he takes note only of black crimes, and of blacks who abuse welfare and such. Never a story of whites in a mobile home who do the same. odd isn't it?

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, from here in the heartland. I have only heard of this from the internet. Nothing on tv that I have seen. Enough of 'reports' facts please. how many have been attacked?

and something I note from el rushbo, he takes note only of black crimes, and of blacks who abuse welfare and such. Never a story of whites in a mobile home who do the same. odd isn't it?

Jeff! There is no reason to bring all of the reality shows that everyone knows into this. It is common knowledge, who are you preaching to now?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Knockout Game? Michigan Tasing ? And Shooting ? Take It To A New Level « CBS Detroit

Seen this on the t.v. a while back.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Jeff! There is no reason to bring all of the reality shows that everyone knows into this. It is common knowledge, who are you preaching to now?

ummm, not preaching at all. just saying what I know or haven't heard of. what reality shows?

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
“Analyzing data is not as simple as watching some YouTube videos and Googling ‘knockout game.’”

The heading of your post ob is very unoriginal,then again what else is new.(copy and paste it into google)To bad titles cant have a copy write on them:sign10:

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Red and Green show, Jeff? love that show.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah wish it was still being shot, I miss Harold

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah wish it was still being shot, I miss Harold

Me too! I didn't know it was over! Come to think of it I haven't seen it lately!

I am a man... but I can change. lol

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Harold had more wisdom then the king.:laughing7: I think the Pres. plays this every day thinking every speech is a knockout But really we know it's all a game.

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
Chad:

Keep guessing. You haven't even gotten warm yet.

Amazing how you try to twist and spin off topic. And introduce politics.

Good luck to all,

~ The Old Bookaroo

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

FYI. There have been news reports on tv about it here.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
update
I heard about it on bill bennett show this morning

If anyone does it to me he BETTER well knock me out! Or I'm going Dwight Freeney on him

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions