Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:all

Did another 8 hours of detecting today :( brining my total for the last week to 42 hours of back breaking work :'( and not a lot to show for it :'( best find, Medieval (fragment) purse bar with inscription ::)

No hammered, no Roman, not much else really :dontknow:

I am hoping that 4 of my best fields still to come, will produce once they have undergone the plough :help:

But I do have a few whatsits to post over the next week or so, from previous outings(see picture)

SS

Attachments

• pb 003.JPG
    pb 003.JPG
    165.3 KB · Views: 646
  • pb 004.JPG
    pb 004.JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 650
  • pb 006.JPG
    pb 006.JPG
    186 KB · Views: 635
  • pb 009.JPG
    pb 009.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 634
  • pb 010.JPG
    pb 010.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 634
  • fla 004.JPG
    fla 004.JPG
    179.2 KB · Views: 624
  • fla 007.JPG
    fla 007.JPG
    159.1 KB · Views: 626
Upvote 0
:D and i thought i was getting quite a collection of lead stuff :o

Near on perfect conditions on that field & are one is way choppier!

Funny how little you have got with all that rubbish, I have only cleared half of that amount this week. But I guess it is my 2nd Fav, so good luck on the others & lets hope its a deep plough!

CRUSADER said:
Near on perfect condition on that field are one is way choppier!

Funny how little you have got with all that rubbish, I have only cleared half of that amount this week. But I guess it is my 2nd Fav, so good luck on the others & lets hope its a deep plough!
Cru....the rubish is years worth, just the bits I have brought home :) the lead alone weighs over a hundred weight :o

SS

ya got to be kiddin me!! im gonna take a nap after looking at all that stuff. theres gotta be some good stuff in that pile for sure. wild willy

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

Cru....the rubish is years worth, just the bits I have brought home :) the lead alone weighs over a hundred weight :o

SS

All in a days work for Crusader :D

dfx willy said:
ya got to be kiddin me!! im gonna take a nap after looking at all that stuff. theres gotta be some good stuff in that pile for sure. wild willy
You could well be right there Willy :wink: I am starting to sift through it all, then there will be the buttons, Coppers, you get the picture :D

SS

shaun7 said:
Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

All in a days work for Crusader :D
shaun if I brought home all the lead I have dug, there would be no room in the gararge for the car :D

SS

SS, what's the 52nd item down on the left 6th pic :icon_scratch:

Silver Searcher said:
CRUSADER said:

SS

Didn't look that close at the second (wow it s a nice bunch of valuable lead). Only bringing home about 2 heaped handfuls of lead a day. This field does have a lot of junk & we/I are clearing most nails & iron as well. So it looked close to half your first picture :icon_thumright:

rogues71 said:
to bad the price of lead isnt worth turning in
Low Alpha Lead is.

alpha lead is like $300 a pound i thought :icon_scratch: nice finds MR TUFF

WOW, that is one big pile.......still nice find today..........

old musket balls ---low alpha lead * is worth a good bit --- now I see a bunch a other interesting tidbits --what you think of as "rubbish" are thought of as highly collectible colonial items here often. :wink: :icon_thumright: love to find "trash" like that here in the usa.

CRUSADER said:
rogues71 said:
to bad the price of lead isnt worth turning in
Low Alpha Lead is.
Cru...what do you know about this low Alpha Lead :help:

as you can see I have quite a bit among that lot, do you know were to sell :help: it could go towards the E Traq found :)

send me a PM, about details :thumbsup:

SS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back