Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Wrm,

Can you tell me what your sources are for those conclusions?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Ribaudo

Just what my best friend told me about the symbols and a little history of the Jesuits. And yes Joe he was taught that the Jesuits did hide Treasures to be recovered later, Most have not been found to this day. I least that's with they taught new students 20 years ago.

Take care. Wrmickel1

PS what he found most interesting was the horse and not a ox, The ox is the beast of burden, the horse is of privilege or high rank.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What will happen if a Jesuit stash is found. Will the finder be subject to give it up to the Jesuits . They have the power. Most of our Supreme Court Judges are Catholic. They could rule for the church. Am I being paranoid , just make me wonder.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
What will happen if a Jesuit stash is found. Will the finder be subject to give it up to the Jesuits . They have the power. Most of our Supreme Court Judges are Catholic. They could rule for the church. Am I being paranoid , just make me wonder.

bob...i dont think any of the members of this forum will ever have to worry about that

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now Az. ,That's not thinking positive. If you can think it. You can have it.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How would the Jesuits find out in the first place ?
And what would make them think it was their's ?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
deducer,

I think it will be plain to anyone who reads those posts in their entirety, that you did make a mistake. Sorry to see you dancing around it.

The real question, for me, is what is your point for bringing Father Campos into the conversation. We were, I thought, discussing Father Kino and the Moqui. Things had changed, somewhat, when Father Campos looked for the Moqui. Did he find them?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Why are you soiling your pants over this? You have both books so you can confirm which quotes came from which books.

The only thing I am guilty of is putting one of the quotes in the wrong context. Doesn't change the point I was raising, though.

Last edited:

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its funny all of this heyday comes around the late 1800's.

Right around the time of the hand drawn maps, and correlating to the Confederate and KGC operations there.

Obviously we see Peg-Leg in the army there,

Reavis was also in the military there,

Waltz has a shotty history, and the other players that arrive afterwards who were mining and looking for the Dutchman have nothing to go by? Someone gathered up all the info and buried it to hide for themselves.

This is the point where all of the maps and all of the people just disappear from the 'original' information we have on record, and we are left with hand drawn and word of mouth rumors.?

These areas were taken from hand drawn maps and they were consolidated into a single guide, from the original Spanish Maps, and set into the stone forms, but buried and left behind?

Why would you leave stone maps to a massive set of veins? If you were the Spanish, why not give them to a resident who stayed behind.? It's obvious they are part of something else other than the Spanish.....they used leather hides and paper.

The stones which were crafted by members of the KGC in their attempt to escape from the pursuing investigations there, and they were left behind to leave a trail to find them, and the codes to find all of this information came from the Beale Papers.

The men were killed and their masters running with the gold didn't want their trail to lead to their operations !!!

Everyone was searching and mining, then when the men were lost at Massacre Point, and the investigation into the Land Grab begins, the whole valley goes silent and numerous 'legends' were given as their own reasons for chasing these mines.

These players were all involved. Peg-Leg was stationed in New Orleans?

This is all KGC at the hands of Albert Pike's Castle.

He was stationed there when both Reavis was there as well.

They may have all even served in the same group.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I think its funny all of this heyday comes around the late 1800's.

Right around the time of the hand drawn maps, and correlating to the Confederate and KGC operations there.

Obviously we see Peg-Leg in the army there,

Reavis was also in the military there,

Waltz has a shotty history, and the other players that arrive afterwards who were mining and looking for the Dutchman have nothing to go by? Someone gathered up all the info and buried it to hide for themselves.

This is the point where all of the maps and all of the people just disappear from the 'original' information we have on record, and we are left with hand drawn and word of mouth rumors.?

These areas were taken from hand drawn maps and they were consolidated into a single guide, from the original Spanish Maps, and set into the stone forms, but buried and left behind?

Why would you leave stone maps to a massive set of veins? If you were the Spanish, why not give them to a resident who stayed behind.? It's obvious they are part of something else other than the Spanish.....they used leather hides and paper.

The stones which were crafted by members of the KGC in their attempt to escape from the pursuing investigations there, and they were left behind to leave a trail to find them, and the codes to find all of this information came from the Beale Papers.

The men were killed and their masters running with the gold didn't want their trail to lead to their operations !!!

Everyone was searching and mining, then when the men were lost at Massacre Point, and the investigation into the Land Grab begins, the whole valley goes silent and numerous 'legends' were given as their own reasons for chasing these mines.

These players were all involved. Peg-Leg was stationed in New Orleans?

This is all KGC at the hands of Albert Pike's Castle.

He was stationed there when both Reavis was there as well.

They may have all even served in the same group.

Do you happen to have a roster of Confederate operatives/sympathizers who might have been active in Arizona during 1863?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had to gather my info from the KGC section here, and also compiled from the Beale Papers sections.

But the above assumptions were made using references given by the members previously, and who were hinting at key players from other operations.

The thing is that they all have one 'Common Meeting Place' or one location that they have all gone through, and that is New Orleans.

Reavis, Tumlinson, Jesse James, and others all used to go through this area at one point, where they were recruited by someone.

That someone had to have info from bothe Masonic origins, and from Confederate Origins to be considered fro the role of being a part of their higher and most secretive order, but its obvious that they all were going through New Orleans,

And that Castle was operated by Albert Pike himself.

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
I have had to gather my info from the KGC section here, and also compiled from the Beale Papers sections.

But the above assumptions were made using references given by the members previously, and who were hinting at key players from other operations.

The thing is that they all have one 'Common Meeting Place' or one location that they have all gone through, and that is New Orleans.

Reavis, Tumlinson, Jesse James, and others all used to go through this area at one point, where they were recruited by someone.

That someone had to have info from bothe Masonic origins, and from Confederate Origins to be considered fro the role of being a part of their higher and most secretive order, but its obvious that they all were going through New Orleans,

And that Castle was operated by Albert Pike himself.

You are writing about history from one side. I am not saying that you are wrong, only that many confederate soldiers and passengers moving west traveled thru New Orleans. For your argument to be taken seriously be skeptics, you would need to produce something more substantial than a common city. A common date, a common associate, a common meeting palace. Present these as supported fact and you will leave people speechless.

I hope that you do.

Good Luck!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Why are you soiling your pants over this? You have both books so you can confirm which quotes came from which books.

The only thing I am guilty of is putting one of the quotes in the wrong context. Doesn't change the point I was raising, though.

deducer,

Not "soiling" anything. I have way to many books to start checking each statement you make. You are correct that none of it changes the point you were trying to make......which was? How does your point relate to Kino possibly visiting the Moqui, in secret?

Father Campos should have been a different conversation altogether. You are not "guilty" of anything, other than making a simple misstatement, and I only tried to point that out. There is no evidence that Polzer was the person who wrote that statement. Many others were involved in the data contained within and authorship of that book.

It was a mistake to pin that statement on Polzer alone. Other than the "soiling" comment, your reply is just fine......in my opinion.

Joe Ribaudo

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anybody know anyone that was in the Supers on Tuesday 8/11/15?

Mike

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
All I heard was a couple from LA. His wife didn't make it. No names yet.
Wrmickel1

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of the mountains were they in?

OldGringo

Jun 19, 2015
Missouri City, Tx.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Excuse me for butting in. Is this the couple you're referring to?

ALAMOGORDO, N.M. -- Two tourists from France have been found dead after hiking in New Mexico's White Sands National Monument, but a young boy was rescued, authorities said Thursday.

The child was found alive and treated for heat exposure Tuesday when the daytime temperature at the monument was 101 degrees, park rangers said.

Authorities didn't immediately release the names and ages of the three, their hometown in France or their relationship to one another.

Park rangers were on patrol about 1 ½ miles from the Alkali Flat trailhead when they found the woman's body about 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.

They said the dead man and surviving child were located about half an hour later by monument and Alamogordo emergency personnel.

The deaths are being investigated by the Otero County Sheriff's Office in New Mexico.

"There are a lot of unknowns," Otero County Sheriff Benny House told CBS affiliate KDBC in El Paso. "There could have been medication that played an effect into the deaths."

French authorities have been notified and are assisting in the case.

The White Sands National Monument, located about 16 miles southwest of Alamogordo, is known for its white sand dunes composed of gypsum crystals.

Authorities recommend that visitors to the monument only take summer hikes in the early morning or early evening when the temperature is about 85 degrees because there is no shade or water along any of the trails.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just found it; they were on The Peralta Trail. Just search Apache Junction News for the story.

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread