Legend of the Stone Maps

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Ryan mentioned a number of people in his post. For those of you who know those people, you might want to ask them what they think of this new direction for the Stone Map story.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Ryan mentioned a number of people in his post. For those of you who know those people, you might want to ask them what they think of this new direction for the Stone Map story.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

joe....i'm on that list but i cant tell you a whole lot more than you already know as i dont pry into ryan's business...he volunteers a few tidbits now and then but i dont ask...i would rather wait until everything has been uncovered and gone through ...i have talked to travis's descendants via phone and found them to be very honest , humble people...i think they will do a good job of relating the history of the stone maps...i know i'll watch the show when it comes out

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we will all find out in time

Er, That's I believe "Star Time".

Been working that angle for a long time not news to me.

It's about as reliable as "Gematria".

It's obvious the TM's are referring to the movement of the Sun which explains the Shadow based system. They navigated that way to get here so what's the big deal?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Bill

Just read Ryan's piece on so called star charts! Let me be the first to call " Bullshit"
On dat. Ohh second you called first, by your post. But it does not matter everyone knows you don't hide treasure at night.

Team Heat had it to, just dug the wrong spot.
And 7 hours to the bat cave. Batman and Robin never took that long.
But Ryan will soon learn.

In this corner the undisputed champ

Wrmickel1

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
]>>>>>everyone knows you don't hide treasure at night.<<<<<<<<<

bang.gif

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bill

Just read Ryan's piece on so called star charts! Let me be the first to call " Bullshit"
On dat. Ohh second you called first, by your post. But it does not matter everyone knows you don't hide treasure at night.

Team Heat had it to, just dug the wrong spot.
And 7 hours to the bat cave. Batman and Robin never took that long.
But Ryan will soon learn.

In this corner the undisputed champ

Wrmickel1

Actually, Our Sun is the closest Star in our solar system so time itself is a star chart! Now use that sun for creating star based shadow map symbols as a ground map and wha-la, you have a Star Charted Ground Map! Just as history has shone early explorers used the stars for navigation and the sun for time. They had no watches or clocks. Since they used the angles of the north star for plotting courses it would be relatively easy to plot the construction of mountains based shadows as large billboards for land navigation as I've proven on here before. Nature didn't create the bill board signs as huge as a mountain. God didn't create them. That only leaves Man or Alien's. Since these giant billboard signs depict horses, King's, Geese, Giant Poodles, A grail cup, and a Freemasons Apron, I don't think Alien's did it!

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Azdave

Better then the polar bear thread,
They see 20 to 25 thousand bears I see 20 to 25 thousand PELLTS![emoji3]

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually, Our Sun is the closest Star in our solar system so time itself is a star chart! Now use that sun for creating star based shadow map symbols as a ground map and wha-la, you have a Star Charted Ground Map! Just as history has shone early explorers used the stars for navigation and the sun for time. They had no watches or clocks. Since they used the angles of the north star for plotting courses it would be relatively easy to plot the construction of mountains based shadows as large billboards for land navigation as I've proven on here before. Nature didn't create the bill board signs as huge as a mountain. God didn't create them. That only leaves Man or Alien's. Since these giant billboard signs depict horses, King's, Geese, Giant Poodles, A grail cup, and a Freemasons Apron, I don't think Alien's did it!

Bill

It's called facial recognition it's what the brains programmed to do. A lot I've seen posted is just natural.
Cracks in rocks looks like a number or a cross ect.

Like this horse

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1481694998.887318.jpg

Wrmickel1

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So yer a seal lover eh wrmickel I wonder how many seal it takes every year to feed 25.000 bear?

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Azdave

Better then the polar bear thread,
They see 20 to 25 thousand bears I see 20 to 25 thousand PELLTS![emoji3]

Wrmickel1

when i was a kid they had a sporting goods store in downtown mesa...and in that store was an 11 ft tall polar bear...stuffed standing on its hind legs...scared the poo out of us kids when we first saw it

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A GE image of the upper line from the heart stone trail . No doubt of the landmarks accuracy . Enjoy !

line.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread