Legend of the Stone Maps

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just to return to the fantastic world of the stone maps . Are like the Christmas Spirit . Exist only if you believe .

The stone maps show totally 17 mines/caves .

The stone trail map shows his own 5 mines ( 4 dots and 1 shaft symbol ) .

The stone Latin heart map shows his own 3 caves ( 2 Specus and 1 Caverna Aurum ) and 3 mines ( Meus ).

The stone Horse map shows his own 6 mines ( 5 dots and 1 shaft symbol ), 1 shaft symbol from the stone trail map and 1 shaft symbol from the stone Latin heart map ( is what a " Meus " represents ) .

The stone Cross map has not his own mines/caves and shows a cave from the stone Latin heart map and a mine from ... I know about , but for now I leave it in mystery .

This was about the mines/caves from the stone maps . Maybe some stoners already knew about this and maybe they didn't want to write about .

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Markmar wrote
The stone maps show totally 17 mines/caves

You are certain that the 'eighteen places' could NOT simply be eighteen camp sites? As in, eighteen days travel?

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Markmar wrote

You are certain that the 'eighteen places' could NOT simply be eighteen camp sites? As in, eighteen days travel?

Oroblanco

I am sure is not what you wrote . I believe nobody would make a treasure map for a distance of about 500 kilometers .
When the map is for a small area , the accuracy reach the 99% .
In the stone trail map , the trail is about 884 meters long , but a straight line from the start to the end is about 518 meters . so , is a very small area which is easy to be recognized .
All the mines from the stone maps are in a rectangle of 1280x910 meters .

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For us non-world travelers here's the conversion.............

>>>>>>>>>Oroblanco

I am sure is not what you wrote . I believe nobody would make a treasure map for a distance of about 500 kilometers (310.6 miles) .
When the map is for a small area , the accuracy reach the 99% .
In the stone trail map , the trail is about 884 meters long (2900.26 feet) , but a straight line from the start to the end is about 518 meters (1699.48 feet). so , is a very small area which is easy to be recognized .
All the mines from the stone maps are in a rectangle of 1280x910 meters (4199 feet X 2985.56 feet) . <<<<<<<<<<

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
A new post is out by R.

Nobodie

I just read Ryan's piece, He does tell a Great story! But I had to lambaste him over his fictional conclusion,
But maybe fiction is what he does best. Hard to judge him with no interaction between my opponent. I tempted him many time with out a bite.

Wrmickel1

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
eBay auction 152140335765
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483297079.084178.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483297099.398945.jpg
Exact 2 photos posted on other site

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice find Sarg

Ryan has one like that, but a different slide of hand, He cropped the EBay logo out.

Wrmickel1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The production didn't has the money to buy the items and Ryan posted the pictures that are on ebay .
The items are original ( or copies from )and maybe are related to the stone maps , but... they not belong to Travis .

Last edited:

Old

Feb 25, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, Your misunderstanding is understandable. English is not your first language. As to others.........what part of this do you not understand?

Here's the exact quote, emphasis added.

>>>>I'll show you AN EXAMPLE of what that MAY LOOK LIKE NOW<<<<

Translated: Here's a picture of what we are looking for and what it may look like today.

How the heck is someone who completely misses the point of plain written word supposed to decipher encrypted treasure maps???

EarnieP

Jul 20, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy New Year Old!

I see you're still working the same job as last year. Best wishes! ;)

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marius, Your misunderstanding is understandable. English is not your first language. As to others.........what part of this do you not understand?

Translated: Here's a picture of what we are looking for and what it may look like today.

How the heck is someone who completely misses the point of plain written word supposed to decipher encrypted treasure maps???

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... so they are looking for a heart ?
Maybe like this one with a priest in the middle ?

Priest & heart.jpg

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other

He's a hack, trying to put the snow out, if he needs more I got a lot after that last blizzard.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had no trouble understanding what Ryan seemed to be saying, and already knew the photo had come from an E-Bay seller's catalogue.
Had this and other screenshots on file for a few months.

RG cross.jpg

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lynda

The silver Jesuit cross that Ryan posted is what the Cursum Perficio map shows on the stone cross map . Is something that Ryan would never understand .

Roadhse2

Mar 15, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A question about the cross shown...

It looks to have been made with rolled sheet due to it's uniform thickness of the separate pieces, not hand hammered...

Would that have been the process in the 18th century, the time period the seller gives to this cross?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions