Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Speakin of HEARTS, they don't come any bigger than this one.....

Superstious Heart 1.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wayne..if you only knew

Ya never know...I might ;)
But the best one I seen so far, is the one with the sleeping lady on it.
She's a looker. Especially considering how old she probably is.
I'll have to post some pictures one day.

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Greek old saying says : " Many donkeys look the same " .
I wish , all the interested people in the stone tablets to find their Heart and their Horse , even if will be only for psychological reason .

Whoever carved the original stones must have found their own somewhere.
This poster, and a couple of others believe he used what was in a coloring book....

View attachment 1401084

easier to read:

Coloring book 1.jpg

Coloring book 2.jpg

Last edited:

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prediction: when TPTB reset the worlds' funny money economies - arguably a good chance for that beginning in 2017 - the genuine caches will begin coming out of the ground and back into the hands of their owners. Remember the Golden Rule (those who have the gold make the rules). Guys like us won't be smiling, except with an ironic recognition of our misguided beliefs.

While some of what you say may come to pass, I seriously doubt it will affect the timeline of what I have been working on.

We're being told that Travis recovered a considerable amount of treasure, the balance of which is still out there somewhere, despite the fact that the family has known where it is all along. That they have been active in the mountains since Travis' passing, and were before Travis became involved....so why's it still there ?
Also that the Jesuit Order wants it back, cause they say it belongs to them, and solely because of this, are helping RG and the family in any ongoing or further planned recovery of said treasure.
We've also been told that Travis wouldn't have sold the stones to anyone were he alive, let alone Clarence Mitchell, and that Alleen had no right to sell them either, since they belonged to the entire family. Yet those stones, the ( altered ) ones that Mitchell said he purchased from the wife of his friend "Jack" and displayed for all the world to see in Life Magazine 6/1964, are " the stone maps in the museum."
To quote RG....

I know that each one of you has a spot you feel the stone maps lead - but I will assure you, those stone maps in the museum are not authentic. They have real things on them, but have been altered, twisted and turned. But the major pieces that (we) will lead our series on, have been sitting in plain site since June 24, 1964.

Kinda makes one's head hurt a bit, but now just suppose that someone like Mick finds a treasure cache or lost mine fulla gold by using those same stones.
Won't be me, cause I'm working on something else..... independent of the museum stones.... and a different theory about what that's all about .

That's where it might get real interesting .

My post caused quite the adverse reaction over on the other board unfortunately, where it was considered an attempt to introduce a false narrative
by not giving the date of the family's end to their own searching and attempts to recover more treasure . That in reality, the family had quit the search by 1965 and, aside from a brief look see in the vicinity of Peralta Trailhead, have not entered the mountains since then, a fact which may be important down the road IMO.
I have amended my original post to reflect this, and apologize for that which Ryan considered a slam and attack against the family.

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
If the Jesuits feel they have legal claim to a treasure would they not want the money back from the previous sale. If a tv show proves the family has assets that resulted from the sale of that treasure why would you broadcast it on national TV.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Exactly Frank

So if they to claim it to be there's, There also claiming the inslavement of Native Americia's
The cruel and harsh treatment, the Murder.

Not to mention the harvest of there souls was not there objective, it was there quest for nothing more then greed. That would devastate the Jesuits! Maybe they should be paying the Native American's. And with all that stacked against them, they should not say nothing if they had any CENT'S in there coffers.

Babymick1

Azquester

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At the time the Jesuits were working for the King of Spain in collusion with the Vatican. Or maybe not! They can go after treasures they see as theirs found years earlier with a vast legal team paid for by the Vatican. I wouldn't have dealt with them. It just opens a can of Holy Wood Worms!

Something tells me going the way of the Jesuits was planted in his head (RG) by someone that thinks they know something but they know nada. Bad move in my book for the family and future treasures if any are ever found. Big "IF".

I Suppose if the Vatican was willing to admit they studied Witchcraft and Dark Magic along with White Magic (Nothing Racial here) that one might say OK show us your dark side Luke!

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Jesuits feel they have legal claim to a treasure would they not want the money back from the previous sale. If a tv show proves the family has assets that resulted from the sale of that treasure why would you broadcast it on national TV.

Good point Frank, and I suppose they would have a moral and legal right to claim any church related articles as well, such as those looted during either the Pima rebellion of 1751, and/or that taken by the Apache during their occasional raids on mission properties prior to 1768. I suspect those items would be all they are willing to publicly acknowledge as their own.

Anything else, such as cash, bullion, and other precious metals and jewelry/gemstones would or should be subject to seizure and protection by the relevant authorities IMO. At least until such time as true ownership can be established by the court. Now, THAT would help to flesh out some of the history, as well as provide us all with some degree of entertainment as well.

Real of Tayopa

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2016
Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sgt, since the Jesuits have offically denied any mining in Mexio - was mexican territory in those daye - what claim could they make????

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Good point Frank, and I suppose they would have a moral and legal right to claim any church related articles as well, such as those looted during either the Pima rebellion of 1751, and/or that taken by the Apache during their occasional raids on mission properties prior to 1768. I suspect those items would be all they are willing to publicly acknowledge as their own.

Anything else, such as cash, bullion, and other precious metals and jewelry/gemstones would or should be subject to seizure and protection by the relevant authorities IMO. At least until such time as true ownership can be established by the court. Now, THAT would help to flesh out some of the history, as well as provide us all with some degree of entertainment as well.

Yes, exactly how would the Jesuits prove ownership of an alleged cache? Without proof that they know exactly where it rests, it seems as if they would merely be repeating hearsay or rumors about someone else's treasure. Hardly convincing, IMO - even coming from the righteous. Perhaps a more telling question would be to ask: if they knew where a treasure cache was, why didn't they retrieve it earlier?

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, exactly how would the Jesuits prove ownership of an alleged cache? Without proof that they know exactly where it rests, it seems as if they would merely be repeating hearsay or rumors about someone else's treasure. Hardly convincing, IMO - even coming from the righteous. Perhaps a more telling question would be to ask: if they knew where a treasure cache was, why didn't they retrieve it earlier?

Sure, I can visualize a Jesuit High School boys phys ed instructor...."Heh guys. Who's up for a class hike out in the mountains tomorrow ? Bring empty packs for the way out, and we'll see who can carry the most weight in rocks on the way back. I'll load them up, and we'll weigh them all when we get back...no peekin!! "

But seriously, I suspect that while the order itself may have known a large cache was left for the purposes of future utilization....possibly a longer term goal of compete autonomy from both state and mother church, that due to unforeseen circumstances, the necessarily few "higher ups" within a particularly ambitious cadre who knew anything about the exact location and it's contents, were not able to pass the critical information along. I had thought the election of a Jesuit as head of the church might bring some action.....perhaps this decision to assist Ryan's group is based on what scant records managed to survive the expulsion and political evolutions since that day they were officially disbanded. Fr. Charles Polzer said "Keller's notes". Maybe he did know something about it, and that within those notes, a certain "key" could be found.

Now, let me say this as well, since I suspect that you believe another sub-sect of the PTB are involved in all of this. I agree, but have not established for my own theory as to who "they" are. Every Jesuit was highly educated, at least to their individual ability, in not only the theology and precepts of Catholic Christianity, but also in a much wider range of disciplines....eg. history and the sciences. That in furtherance of the goals of the order, a select number of the very best may have been assigned the task of tracking down and recovering if possible, any historical....even "legendary" treasures. Near east, far east, and new world presented many opportunities in this regard, so why not take advantage of their influence to gather information and "go have a look".
In our case, and primary area of interest, I believe they may have MAY have located something almost too big to put to near-term use, and if so, in a location where additional collections could be warehoused under high secrecy and what they believed was adequate long term security. The letters "AMDG" might have something to do with what I surmise, as a mark of sovereignty over what lies within.

Last edited:

Uncle Josh

Greenie
Jan 10, 2017
Mesa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
before you guys get too crazy and worry yourself to death over these stones you should know that these stones have been around for 60 plus years and in that time just about every expert has examined those stones and deemed them phony....and when i say experts i mean every university in arizona and all the universities in most of the states around the country...every expert archeologist ..historian , and even head stone carvers all say these are of modern times (20th century)....and who would waste time and energy carving maps into stone when they could just write it down on paper .the spaniards were not idiots ..draw your own conclusions but use common sense...these stones have never led anyone to anything but financial ruin[/QUOTE

that is because they dont have a reference point.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
before you guys get too crazy and worry yourself to death over these stones you should know that these stones have been around for 60 plus years and in that time just about every expert has examined those stones and deemed them phony....and when i say experts i mean every university in arizona and all the universities in most of the states around the country...every expert archeologist ..historian , and even head stone carvers all say these are of modern times (20th century)....and who would waste time and energy carving maps into stone when they could just write it down on paper .the spaniards were not idiots ..draw your own conclusions but use common sense...these stones have never led anyone to anything but financial ruin[/QUOTE

that is because they dont have a reference point.

Every Expert huh, Josh
Deemed them phony, you forgot Mr. Woods he did to.
Ohh Ron Feldman to.

Let's see the Jesuits, The Feds The State and all the Experts claim them phony.

But yet they confiscate them under the Antiquites Act.

Mm mm

Babymick1

OP
OP
sgtfda

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
You are correct Josh on all points except one. There is a reference point that also dates them. The R in the upper right corner. R = Rodgers

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
I mean if they are only 60 years old, and AZ rules are 100 years or older cannot the family argue for there return, I'm sure they can.

Babymick1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread