Legend of the Stone Maps

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
face it guys....nobody has ever found any buried treasure or lost mine with those maps...if someone has any proof of a discovery i'd like to hear about it

read the 2nd paragraph....treasure found..but not with stone maps IMG_20161211_115315932.jpg

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
face it guys....nobody has ever found any buried treasure or lost mine with those maps...if someone has any proof of a discovery i'd like to hear about it

Never said I found buried treasure or a lost mine with the stone maps Dave. Such a claim....especially with proof positive, would bring the worst kind of attention, wouldn't it ?
Just found some more interesting, and apparently unrelated things to study, that's all. Never know where an interest in the stones might take ya, is all I'm saying.

Now, given what's being said by RG over at the other place, TT had found lots of real treasure using the ground map, which he told us was a more comprehensive version of the stone maps revealed to the world in 1964. That he even made trips out of the country to sell the treasure and could be the greatest etc. etc. etc.
I assume there's gonna be some of that proof positive forthcoming, just so we can all believe it.
Including you.....right?

But anyway, yes or no, it seems this bigger and better new story, meant for national and possibly global release, will undoubtedly bring a whole lot more attention to the topic.
AND to the Stone Maps...be they authentic or not.
AND I'm sure countless visitors to DeWitt county and all of the Tumlinson/Leasman family's doors, which is not exactly what they said they wanted, is it ?

To quote Ryan:

"with the help of Travis Tumlinson's original documents, blueprints, maps, research and his family - we will close down this legend once and for all."

Last edited:

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Well Dave

Why did'nt you say a mine in the first place, I found 5 including The Horse From Santa Fe mine Complete with a upside down V cut and 120 ft or so long. With a horse carved into the Rock 12 to 15 feet high. It don't go straight in it curves so at the end you can't see the light from the entrance. It's on the side of a cliff below a big pit mine above. Now at the time I found the pit mine I never new of the tunnel below, Once I found that I realized the pit mine is about to cave into the tunnel below. Could of been the end for me. Now the horse I
Posted is not the horse by the mine that one stands vertical to the mine. It looks a lot like the one on Julia's Map.

Wrmickel1

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Carrol

Your dad found two treasures or is Dave blowing smoke up my Carvass[emoji3]

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carroll when your father found the 5th. Was there a devil carving at it?. I've been following you guys and enjoy the debate you have. Stones maps do exist for every site. There small but will have the topo.of the area it represents. Ive Been saying it for years. The Tomlinson name that's how the one I know spells his name. He owns the sites connected to my site. It made me wonder about him. He is mega rich and when mentioned his name ties into the treasure world. He gave a smurk and said he may have had some family members from the areas you guys talked about.
He was also schooled in a Jesuit school as are a lot of rich people.
Back to the maps. look for a stone that looks like a real human heart. It will contain information. Use light just like you would on the mountain side shadow including. Some are shaped like a lion with a priest hat on it. If the maps you guys have been talking about are from the Jesuits. They would have been in a hurry to do such an elementary type work. The true maps look just like a picture from a satellite. Bill told me they didn't use small stones. That is why so many have missed finding a real stone map. There out there. I don't claim to know everything but I've been working on a theory for some time dealing with stones from certain areas. Each Time I've found a stone the is exactly like the topography in which it's found on the back side of the type I mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other

So are you saying that whatever it was Travis found, e.g., "the remainder of what he couldn't get out", it had nothing to do with the Stone Maps?

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Now deducer

Now you believe Ryan's statement to be true.
And Travis did find Treasure, It's funny how the two biggest debunkers changed. I wonder how that come about, There's one left to change I'll take care of that one soon. But he'll
Have the true unquestionable resolve to the code. And I will have the Glory of Solving the puzzle.

Wrmickel1

PS nice movie by the way. If you are Auther!

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Well Dave

Why did'nt you say a mine in the first place, I found 5 including The Horse From Santa Fe mine Complete with a upside down V cut and 120 ft or so long. With a horse carved into the Rock 12 to 15 feet high. It don't go straight in it curves so at the end you can't see the light from the entrance. It's on the side of a cliff below a big pit mine above. Now at the time I found the pit mine I never new of the tunnel below, Once I found that I realized the pit mine is about to cave into the tunnel below. Could of been the end for me. Now the horse I
Posted is not the horse by the mine that one stands vertical to the mine. It looks a lot like the one on Julia's Map.

Wrmickel1

lol..a mine with gold in it

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not the stone maps in the museum

We're being told that Travis recovered a considerable amount of treasure, the balance of which is still out there somewhere, despite the fact that the family has known where it is all along. That they were active in the mountains until 1965, even after Travis' passing, and that Travis had been exploring the range ( on his own, or with others ? ) since the early 1940's....so why's it still there ?
Also that the Jesuit Order wants it back, cause they say it belongs to them, and solely because of this, are helping RG and the family in any ongoing or further planned recovery of said treasure.
We've also been told that Travis wouldn't have sold the stones to anyone were he alive, let alone Clarence Mitchell, and that Alleen had no right to sell them either, since they belonged to the entire family. Yet those stones, the ( altered ) ones that Mitchell said he purchased from the wife of his friend "Jack" and displayed for all the world to see in Life Magazine 6/1964, are " the stone maps in the museum."
To quote RG....

I know that each one of you has a spot you feel the stone maps lead - but I will assure you, those stone maps in the museum are not authentic. They have real things on them, but have been altered, twisted and turned. But the major pieces that (we) will lead our series on, have been sitting in plain site since June 24, 1964.

Kinda makes one's head hurt a bit, but now just suppose that someone like Mick finds a treasure cache or lost mine fulla gold by using those same stones.
Won't be me, cause I'm working on something else..... independent of the museum stones.... and a different theory about what that's all about .

That's where it might get real interesting .

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
We're being told that Travis recovered a considerable amount of treasure, the balance of which is still out there somewhere, despite the fact that the family has known where it is all along. That they have been active in the mountains since Travis' passing, and were before Travis became involved....so why's it still there ?

Also that the Jesuit Order wants it back, cause they say it belongs to them, and solely because of this, are helping RG and the family in any ongoing or further planned recovery of said treasure.

We've also been told that Travis wouldn't have sold the stones to anyone were he alive, let alone Clarence Mitchell, and that Alleen had no right to sell them either, since they belonged to the entire family. Yet those stones, the ( altered ) ones that Mitchell said he purchased from the wife of his friend "Jack" and displayed for all the world to see in Life Magazine 6/1964, are " the stone maps in the museum."

Kinda makes one's head hurt a bit, but now just suppose that someone like Mick finds a treasure cache or lost mine fulla gold by using those same stones.
Won't be me, cause I'm working on something else..... independent of the museum stones.... and a different theory about what that's all about .

That's where it might get real interesting .

Prediction: when TPTB reset the worlds' funny money economies - arguably a good chance for that beginning in 2017 - the genuine caches will begin coming out of the ground and back into the hands of their owners. Remember the Golden Rule (those who have the gold make the rules). Guys like us won't be smiling, except with an ironic recognition of our misguided beliefs.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
lol..a mine with gold in it

No Dave, Silver

But your not getting it, See the horse is depicted on the first map made by Julia. Why, here's the theory, it was by the cave where the Dutchman stayed. A cave with one room in it guess what. The cave in question has such a room in it. Now about a mile down the same trail was his mine. Where he had to clime down to get to it. Now the only Stone Map that depicts such, is the witch map, it vertical up to down. With know knowledge of the stone's that horse should not be there. Unless he passed it everyday and new of it.

Wrmickel1

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mickel1

I would say , the horse head from the Julia's map is a different landmark than the horse from the stone tablet .
The horse head clue from the Julia's map is a big boulder which was chiseled to looks like a horse head and is recognizable looking to the south from the canyon bed.
And , the horse from the stone tablet ( bigger) has features which are landmarks from a box canyon ( his head ) and the surrounding mountains , and is recognizable looking east .

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carroll when your father found the 5th. Was there a devil carving at it?. I've been following you guys and enjoy the debate you have. Stones maps do exist for every site. There small but will have the topo.of the area it represents. Ive Been saying it for years. The Tomlinson name that's how the one I know spells his name. He owns the sites connected to my site. It made me wonder about him. He is mega rich and when mentioned his name ties into the treasure world. He gave a smurk and said he may have had some family members from the areas you guys talked about.
He was also schooled in a Jesuit school as are a lot of rich people.
Back to the maps. look for a stone that looks like a real human heart. It will contain information. Use light just like you would on the mountain side shadow including. Some are shaped like a lion with a priest hat on it. If the maps you guys have been talking about are from the Jesuits. They would have been in a hurry to do such an elementary type work. The true maps look just like a picture from a satellite. Bill told me they didn't use small stones. That is why so many have missed finding a real stone map. There out there. I don't claim to know everything but I've been working on a theory for some time dealing with stones from certain areas. Each Time I've found a stone the is exactly like the topography in which it's found on the back side of the type I mentioned.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Heart & casket....I also have the solve for another confederate cache but it's on another persons claim, different area ( has not been dug up).
...you can see my dads solve pages on page 2 , link below.

Last edited:

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What made it the " king's fifth " ?

Good question!! When I started on t-net I got a bunch of private messages wondering if I am related to Carrol Ingle. When I said yes they continued to tell me about it.....so I started looking thru my dads papers (which I haven't put a dent in all the papers & pictures & maps) I ran across his papers on it. It happened before I was born, early 50's.

wrmickel1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2011
Jamestown ND
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500
Primary Interest:
Other
Mickel1

I would say , the horse head from the Julia's map is a different landmark than the horse from the stone tablet .
The horse head clue from the Julia's map is a big boulder which was chiseled to looks like a horse head and is recognizable looking to the south from the canyon bed.
And , the horse from the stone tablet ( bigger) has features which are landmarks from a box canyon ( his head ) and the surrounding mountains , and is recognizable looking east .

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484014986.520342.jpg

Yeah this one is from the Maps

Wrmickel1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread