Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
Well, It happened again. The liberal news station showed video of Zimmerman's pickup taken by a Texas State police car. It said that he was stopped for going over the limit. When asked he said he had a pistol in the glove box which is legal in Texas. The police gave him a verbal warning to slow down and let him go. The last line was, something like, he gets away again. Frank...

111-2 700 head of old man.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, It happened again. The liberal news station showed video of Zimmerman's pickup taken by a Texas State police car. It said that he was stopped for going over the limit. When asked he said he had a pistol in the glove box which is legal in Texas. The police gave him a verbal warning to slow down and let him go. The last line was, something like, he gets away again. Frank...

You can take this absolutely any way you wish

ROFLMAO_2GuysToonAN.gif

cazisme

Aug 6, 2012
Motherload
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard on the news the Smithsonian is trying to get Trayvons Hoody for the African American exhibit. I wonder if they will try to get the gun for the White Hispanic exhibit.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard on the news the Smithsonian is trying to get Trayvons Hoody for the African American exhibit. I wonder if they will try to get the gun for the White Hispanic exhibit.

Wonder if Trayvon exhibit will also include his backpack with the stolen jewelry and a bottle of the home made drug drink "lean"...:confused:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think this is the classiest thread ever on TreasureNet.

Nice work guys.

Truth hurts....

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heard on the news the Smithsonian is trying to get Trayvons Hoody for the African American exhibit.
Unbelievable! This country is in worse shape than I thought.

Wonder if Trayvon exhibit will also include his backpack with the stolen jewelry and a bottle of the home made drug drink "lean"...:confused:

You forgot the gold grill! and maybe the recording off his cell phone about a "creepy cracker".

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Smithsonian? Michelle was right, BO will make us relearn history, because it has to be rewritten in the image they want it to be.

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Well, I saw the Zimmerman stop described in post 102 again, but this time on Fox. The video was about the same, but the end comment of the news channel was different. This one ended with the cop taking a picture of his drivers license. I think he might be a collector. Frank...

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
George has recently been sighted driving a Taxi up in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan....

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting comments and opinions. I 100% back the constitutional right to defend yourself. I carry every day of my life. I do have to say, it troubles me
that someone can start a fight, and then claim self-defense. To me, that is not defending yourself. That gives the right of anyone who cannot fight the right start a fight, and then to kill someone who can kick their arse. (bullies and a-holes should rejoice).

To two other comments - we DO vote for our rights. We, at any time, can amend the constitution - by voting - that's how the constitution is amended. Its how a good deal of our amendments got there - and why they are "amendments". (it takes an incredible majority of congress and all the states, but, they do it by voting).

Second point - the very first person who did a public interview WAS George Zimmerman. I thought that Martin's mother was quite upstanding throughout - much more than I probably would be, and what she said is she wanted him to have justice. He got justice. Zimmerman was tried by a jury of his peers, and found "not guilty". THAT is the type of justice we have in this country. It shouldn't be about race, or hoodies or how Zimmerman saved the day afterwards. That is all peripheral things that don't mean a hill of beans.

I still do think, though, that "stand your ground" laws need to really be self-defense - there have been several who started fights, got their behinds kicked, and then used deadly force - that's not self-defense. And, we cannot be color-blind - not too long afterwards, a women who had been abused for a very long time, finally snapped and shot her husband. He had beat her up and stabbed her, she went to the some room, bleeding all the way, he followed her, she got a gun and killed him. She was sentenced to life in prison - but, she was black, and whether we like it or not - blacks are more apt to go to prison. Many folks don't see it, and, most of the people I know (including me) get tired of hearing the "race card" being played, over and over and over. But, in all reality, racism has not gone away, it has just gone underground.

Mrs. O

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George has recently been sighted driving a Taxi up in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan....

Are ya sure he wasn't sighted from a Taxi Riding a Moose with Lockjaw ? :laughing9:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
in all reality, racism has not gone away, it has just gone underground.

Mrs. O

Mrs Orlblanco, I totally agree with your statement but did want to add that the quoted part of your statement - no matter how much anyone denies it - is 100% true AND it applies to ALL RACES, not just by any one race or against any race.

As for the woman, I do think that the courts (in self defense cases between spouses) are a bit heavy handed toward both sexes.

Last edited:

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Mrs Orlblanco, I totally agree with your statement but did want to add that the quoted part of your statement - no matter how much anyone denies it - is 100% true AND it applies to ALL RACES, not just by any one race or against any race.

As for the woman, I do think that the courts (in self defense cases between spouses) are a bit heavy handed toward both sexes.

There's an old saying with a lot of truth, "Birds of a feather flock together".
As far as the spouse problem, I could never understand why the abused spouse just doesn't leave rather than kill their mate. Frank...
PS: Yes, I realize I am not well versed in domestic problems.

111-1 profilecracked.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread