Let George do it ... George Zimmerman, that is

bzbadger

Bronze Member
Jun 25, 2013
Lower Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II, Garrett Ace 150 & 350, Fisher ID Excel, Fisher coinstrike, Fisher Cz6, Fisher Gemini II, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI 1500,Teknetiks omega 8000, Nokta Fors Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgiveness is a great word and an awesome action. What a shame ppl can't do something so simple and it is simple to do it's a person's pride,anger and ignorance that keeps them from doing something that means so much to everyone. My Christianity coming out.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

mydogiscool

Jun 2, 2013
True

Attachments

• image-3825666510.jpg
    image-3825666510.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 81

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
its easy to "become" trained to do cpr and basic first aid -- you could save a life --maybe someone you actually care about --or you could just sit there and watch a fellow human die because "your not qualified" toi help -- qualified or not if their going to die without someone helping them -- you can only help because otherwise their "dead" and any help at all is better than just watching them die --its called legally "depraved indifference"-- not giving a damn or not if a fellow human being lives or dies * and in many places its a crime to not try to help another person if you can, and just sit there and watch em die instead.

jerseyben

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2010
NJ Pine Barrens
Detector(s) used
T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
I will not be judged by you or anyone.

I want no further part of this thread.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Nobody here is judging you ben,believe it or not everybody is trying to give you good advice on learning a skill.I think youre stuck looking at things bass ackwards like you were trained,brainwashed,to do.Wake up and open your eyes.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"Do not hold back good from those to whom it is owing, when it happens to be in the power of your hand to do [it]" ... or to do good.

What does it mean? When you see your fellow man/woman in trouble, you should not hold back from doing good (helping him/her).

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George didn't provide first aid, he pull a man from his wreaked truck and you questioned it.

If no one is there would you do as George did, would you pull someone out of a wreak or just wait for someone else to come along to help?

Have you ever thought about taking a first aid class or class on how to perform CPR, every one show know how to perform CPR if for no other reason than in case, God forbid, you have a family member who needs it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

uhhh, I'd like to see the police report about this entire episode. You know, the one the police make when the incident is investigated. One with pictures and names of witnesses.

You could also include the names of the cities where the riots supposedly happened after the not guilty verdict. OK?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
uhhh, I'd like to see the police report about this entire episode. You know, the one the police make when the incident is investigated. One with pictures and names of witnesses.

You could also include the names of the cities where the riots supposedly happened after the not guilty verdict. OK?

Call the police department and demand it Dave. It was on our local nightly news when it happen.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Yeah well, I would like to see a REAL birth certificate for the current president. Unfortunately, you're more likely to get what you want because it actually exists.

As for where it happened, the original story says where. The roadway it happened on and the nearest crossing roadway.

I'd say get a map or go to Google Earth, Mapquest or whatever Micro$loth is calling their mapping now-a-days.

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah well, I would like to see a REAL birth certificate for the current president. Unfortunately, you're more likely to get what you want because it actually exists.

:sign10: :icon_thumright: chad

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George-Zimmerman-heroic-car-crash-episode-appears-to-be-a-fraud (type those into YOUR search engine and see what happens) Seems old Zimmy wasn't just cruising around looking to save the good citizens of Florida from harm.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
George-Zimmerman-heroic-car-crash-episode-appears-to-be-a-fraud (type those into YOUR search engine and see what happens) Seems old Zimmy wasn't just cruising around looking to save the good citizens of Florida from harm.

Thank You :notworthy:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

And where is the evidence or proof, all I see is speculation in the article....

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eggzachery TH, I've been searching for the "proof" as you call it about ZimmerMan rescuing that family but all I get is blank space, and empty facebook pages.

Question: If your daughter is walking home and some guy starts to follow her and she runs away only to be followed again by the same guy. If she kicks him in the knee, scratches his face or trips him is it ok for him to shoot her in self defense?

Or does some other law of the jungle apply?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TH I Read part of the Story, It goes many directions & does get a bit confusing,
the part I have a problem with they claim a cop called "Zimmy" & told him to run down there.
I believe they are claiming proof of it was on the cops phone, But the record was deleted ?
Did I read that right ?
My problem, Who checked his phone record ? :tongue3: nsa ? the Prez of oz ? the news reporter & how ?
can everyone search everyone's phone records at will ? I don't think so, so this
if I read correctly does make that contribution useless.

The 911 Calls I do find to be an eye opener.

The people were removed & ok Long before the car started smoking,
The Smoking although maybe a fire, Being the Explorer was on it's side,
And possibly running yet according to the caller, Could have been the Engine
going bad from displacement of the oil with the car in the wrong position, I think.

Anyway even if he helped extract those in the vehicle,
it naturally wasn't the way all news reporters said, And possibly even
this reporter :dontknow:

What I found more interesting was the So-called Hold out, on the Jury & the so-called Bully :tongue3:

I agree these stories are as full of holes as "Zimmys"

But Personally I'm glad I wasn't the only one who found the Car Rescue to be a little too perfect

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Davest and Jeff of PA, You guys are so funny!!! I needed my laugh for the day, THANKS!

I'll get my proof from facebook and facebook wannabe's in the future as well, since you seem to think those are reliable sources.

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I donot care if one is BLACK, WHITE or PURPLE SQUIRREL, it's not the color of a person's skin, but the Color of His HEART!! If you are a Red Blooded American, ACT like one!! Don't sit around and be Pious!! We all are on Space Ship Earth together and need to respect each other for this!! If one dislikes the USA so much, move to some third world country and complain, but don't come back when you realize things are much worse!! Enough Said!! AMERICA!! VERDE!!

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

You have no actual sources, you have only innuendo, and conjecture.

Cafemom.com as a source ?? ?? ?? Really ?? ?? ??

You do know that is AN ENTERTAINMENT SITE, right?

So where does this "tabloid wannabe" direct us?

Newsball.com

How do they describe themselves? Well, they claim to be an "uncensored news outlet" and then they say:

soon to be a social media hybrid launch for the masses

So, they want to be the next Facebook!

And we all know that places like that would never get anything wrong for the purpose of shading public opinion. You know, people on facebook or on myspace or twitter or any other "social media site" never get anything wrong.

ROTF_LMAO.gif

I love the pull quote:

Here are pictures of the family, who happen to be white,

Oh, and here's a funnier one:

However, NewsBall can confirm that NONE of the family members mentioned ANYTHING about a car crash on social media – & this crash happened 5 days ago, but just now being leaked to the media! NONE of their brothers & sisters have mentioned anything online about their siblings crash like “Thank god for my sister & her husband, Sadie & Matthew’s safety“. No mention whatsoever. Strange?

So, when did stalkers become news authorities?

Bet you believe everything you see on Entertainment Tonight as well. :laughing7:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I donot care if one is BLACK, WHITE or PURPLE SQUIRREL, it's not the color of a person's skin, but the Color of His HEART!! If you are a Red Blooded American, ACT like one!! Don't sit around and be Pious!! We all are on Space Ship Earth together and need to respect each other for this!! If one dislikes the USA so much, move to some third world country and complain, but don't come back when you realize things are much worse!! Enough Said!! AMERICA!! VERDE!!

although I agree with part of your post , in My opinion, your last few sentences, Like the
BS Bumper sticker Love it or leave it, is as Un-American as it gets.

I think the Constitution never would have happened if those who had a problem
had up & left :icon_scratch: am I wrong ?

should be America , if you don't like things, Do something about it !
Anything ! That is what it's all about.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Personally, it doesn't really matter to me one way or the other as fat as accident goes.... There was a local news story that due to physical threats the family in accident was staying silent..

Here is what I do know, many on left are still trying to vilify George, there have been bounties offered on George by New Black Panther Party and government has done nothing about it even though it violates the law.

Whites have been brutally attacked and beaten because of verdict but you read little to nothing on that, only the constant stories about poor wannabe, gangster, thug trayvon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread