Like Soda - estate sale find

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437918142.423285.jpg

Well I got this for $5 when they wanted $22. I did a little research and found that it was a 7UP product from the 80s that didn't make it. Wondering what type of value I got here. They are a little dirty and I am going to clean them up a little bit but wanted to share my find.

Last edited:

Plumbata

Bronze Member
May 13, 2012
Wyoming
Detector(s) used
White's
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't know anything about the value, but the cardboard carrier is probably the most desirable item due to being much less likely to survive.

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
searched.gif
Until someone pipes in - I searched Google and found Ebay: LIKE BEVERAGE ACL MADE BY 7-UP SODA 10 oz BOTTLE $5.95 for just one EMPTY bottle!

Thank you for the info. These are 16 oz bottles and as you can see they are still full. I never seen an 8 pack before either. I thought it was a cool find but to be honest I'll just be selling it sooner or later. I also picked up a coca cola carrier box. It's a little beat up but I got it for a good price and always was looking for one. I'm going to try to figure out a date on that soon but I'm sure it's not too old. I see about $30 is the going price and I paid $15. I have had pretty good luck on old projectors and film too. What do you find yourself buying mostly?

OP
OP

24k dreams

Oct 28, 2012
Don't know anything about the value, but the cardboard carrier is probably the most desirable item due to being much less likely to survive.

I thought the same thing. Also them being unopened was cool too. I am just getting into this and I am having fun finding cool items for cheap.

Bquamb

Dec 29, 2014
Vancouver Island
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, EQ 800, AT-Pro, Xterra-505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wonder what it tastes like after all these years.... Sugar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread