worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
DANG bunch of SAUSAGE HEADS, they are...

Not all,but,most kids today are sausage heads,they are not able to think for themselves,boy,are we in trouble if they are our future,looks pretty dang bleak.I read recently,don't recall who said it although He was a Communist,said something along the line of " two generations and we will take over America", I see it unfolding before my eyes,I know some of you Boys and Girls do to.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There is an instance where an inmate used "Jolly Ranchers" candy to make a shank. He said that once he melted some down and rolled it back up into a spike, it made a better shank than a shard of glass.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is the answer that your link provided "Indeed you can, The peice of paper might have an infectious desiese that you can die from:o"
As you can see from the spelling errors this person can not be a reliable source for anything. Read it carefully and anyone can see that it would be the "disease" resulting in the fatality and not the "cut" itself. The only reasonable scenario with a paper cut resulting in death would be if someone with Hemophilia had been cut. The end result would be death by lack of the blood clotting due to the person having Hemophilia. That being said, the persons lack of ability of their blood to clot would be the reason for death and not the "cut" itself. This scenario would unlikely be very plausible as well, which results in no hat eating for Crispin.

Thanks for the backup Backbacon. Besides, I didn't say "show me on the internet where somebody said it was possible to die from a paper cut." I wanted you to show me on the internet where somebody HAD died of a paper cut.

That is the first thing. Second thing, is "no" you cannot die of infection from a paper cut. It does not get deep enough and closes itself off almost instantly. Besides, you can get an infection by breathing...would breathing be the cause of death? No, the bacteria would be the cause of death, just like Backbacon said. Look, my point is this...you can't have it both ways: Either guns kill people and paper cuts kill people, or, your whole premise is false and neither kills people. It is up to you.

Concluding thought: Backbacon, great effort on the hemophilia thing. However, the rate of blood loss from a paper cut would be so slow the body would be able to reproduce blood fast enough to prevent hypovolemic shock and death. This of course assuming that the paper cut went deep enough not to be almost immediately closed off, even with hemophilia it does.

Crispin

Ps: Did you really think the whole infection thing had not occured to me prior to my post? Really? Try not to go the medicine route to disprove my points. Not going to get you very far.

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not all,but,most kids today are sausage heads,they are not able to think for themselves,boy,are we in trouble if they are our future,looks pretty dang bleak.I read recently,don't recall who said it although He was a Communist,said something along the line of " two generations and we will take over America", I see it unfolding before my eyes,I know some of you Boys and Girls do to.

I though you said "education" was a killer and not a savior?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the backup Backbacon. Besides, I didn't say "show me on the internet where somebody said it was possible to die from a paper cut." I wanted you to show me on the internet where somebody HAD died of a paper cut.

That is the first thing. Second thing, is "no" you cannot die of infection from a paper cut. It does not get deep enough and closes itself off almost instantly. Besides, you can get an infection by breathing...would breathing be the cause of death? No, the bacteria would be the cause of death, just like Backbacon said. Look, my point is this...you can't have it both ways: Either guns kill people and paper cuts kill people, or, your whole premise is false and neither kills people. It is up to you.

Concluding thought: Backbacon, great effort on the hemophilia thing. However, the rate of blood loss from a paper cut would be so slow the body would be able to reproduce blood fast enough to prevent hypovolemic shock and death. This of course assuming that the paper cut went deep enough not to be almost immediately closed off, even with hemophilia it does.

Crispin

Ps: Did you really think the whole infection thing had not occured to me prior to my post? Really? Try not to go the medicine route to disprove my points. Not going to get you very far.

Does that mean you are not going to eat your hat?

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007

HA! WHO do you think is in US Congress & OTHER public/private leadership positions...? HIPPIES, etc of the 60's,; the "I didn't INHALE" crowd; THEY are the Mommas/Poppas & "GRANDS" of the kids, TODAY! WOODSTOCK NATION II or III!

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where did I say anything about a savior?

Today's grammar lesson will be regarding the subject of Quotation Marks. Quotation marks [ “ ” ] are used to set off material that represents quoted or spoken language. That is why the word education was quoted and the word savior was not.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Yes,But only 9-5 lol, I was a CO not an inmate, 2005-2007

Being a CO (Guard) in a prison is NOT easy; it is a MAX... Keen Mountain is in Virginia; Mr. Fleming still Warden...? Mr. R. Fleming was my AWS at BuCC in early 90's; NOT the same guy
I know. Last I heard, R. Fleming was promoted up to RA - Western Region. L. Huffman WAS RA of Northern Region; BOTH gone, now. BuCC is now under Central & "downtown"... miss SOME of those days.

Last edited:

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Today's grammar lesson will be regarding the subject of Quotation Marks. Quotation marks [ “ ” ] are used to set off material that represents quoted or spoken language. That is why the word education was quoted and the word savior was not.

You sound like an English Teacher I had,anyway,education learned from without is a killer.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Correct, I am not going to eat my hat unless you can show me, from a reputable source, that somebody has died from a paper cut.

Crispin

Come on Crisp,I said that with a twinkle in my eye,just being funny man,bad day at the office?

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
never heard of a sunset killing anyone
the laughter of a child
a newborn kitten
BRB I'm feeling nauseous...

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you all crack me up rolmao

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
LOL.... QUIT INSULTING HER!!!!!! LMAO.... WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU!!!!!! ROFLMFAO.... What the heck are you trying to say now? Life's tough sometimes EH?

What did she ever do to me you say,come to think of it it was what I did to Her,Old Bag!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread