Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the backup Backbacon. Besides, I didn't say "show me on the internet where somebody said it was possible to die from a paper cut." I wanted you to show me on the internet where somebody HAD died of a paper cut.

That is the first thing. Second thing, is "no" you cannot die of infection from a paper cut. It does not get deep enough and closes itself off almost instantly. Besides, you can get an infection by breathing...would breathing be the cause of death? No, the bacteria would be the cause of death, just like Backbacon said. Look, my point is this...you can't have it both ways: Either guns kill people and paper cuts kill people, or, your whole premise is false and neither kills people. It is up to you.

Concluding thought: Backbacon, great effort on the hemophilia thing. However, the rate of blood loss from a paper cut would be so slow the body would be able to reproduce blood fast enough to prevent hypovolemic shock and death. This of course assuming that the paper cut went deep enough not to be almost immediately closed off, even with hemophilia it does.

Crispin

Ps: Did you really think the whole infection thing had not occured to me prior to my post? Really? Try not to go the medicine route to disprove my points. Not going to get you very far.

Crispin, my friend, this thread is to try to think of things, objects, that can't be used to kill.

Not to pick at other posts, and try to make someone look stupid, I don't need any help with that.:tongue3:

So if you want to play along, great, if you want to be a cynical nit-picker, kindly find another thread.

Thank You, and have a nice day. 8-)

Maven

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
Crispin, my friend, this thread is to try to think of things, objects, that can't be used to kill.

Not to pick at other posts, and try to make someone look stupid, I don't need any help with that.:tongue3:

So if you want to play along, great, if you want to be a cynical nit-picker, kindly find another thread.

Thank You, and have a nice day. 8-)

Maven

O, my bad, I thought it was a jab at the middle-gunners (As Dieselram dubbed us.) Here are some things that don't kill...

Happiness, compassion, empathy...

Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens,
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

Earth...mostly harmless at worst.

Sorry about that,
Crispin

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not all,but,most kids today are sausage heads,they are not able to think for themselves,boy,are we in trouble if they are our future,looks pretty dang bleak.I read recently,don't recall who said it although He was a Communist,said something along the line of " two generations and we will take over America", I see it unfolding before my eyes,I know some of you Boys and Girls do to.

I think it was Brezhnev, And I'm not sure but i think that it continued,"from within".

Frankn

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR
The Army counterintelligence also used an umbrella with a hollow point that inserted a micro capsol . It appeared to be a slight accident passing on the street. And you thought the drones were bad! We might have even 'liberated' a certain country in SA. Frank
111-1 profileblk.jpg

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
O, my bad, I thought it was a jab at the middle-gunners (As Dieselram dubbed us.) Here are some things that don't kill...

Happiness, compassion, empathy...

Bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens,
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings.

Earth...mostly harmless at worst.

Sorry about that,
Crispin

So let's see Can you polish a copper kettles and reflect the ray's into a planes cockpit (OOOpps laser)
Don't wear woolen mittens when starting a large campfire and having fuel on them.
Don't hunt geese in the dark you could blow your buddies head off.
And come on with all the crap the enviro. nuts say we put in the ground we should all be dead.

Happiness? A guy who hates his wife and kills her gets the death penalty?
Compassion is a democrat trying to talk a serial killer not to hurt them?
Empathy is what I have for you:laughing7:

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
So let's see Can you polish a copper kettles and reflect the ray's into a planes cockpit (OOOpps laser)
Don't wear woolen mittens when starting a large campfire and having fuel on them.
Don't hunt geese in the dark you could blow your buddies head off.
And come on with all the crap the enviro. nuts say we put in the ground we should all be dead.

Happiness? A guy who hates his wife and kills her gets the death penalty?
Compassion is a democrat trying to talk a serial killer not to hurt them?
Empathy is what I have for you:laughing7:

You are missing the point of the thread. See post #61 that was addressed to me and apply to self. How about these...

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs.

Crispin

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh yeah, and Arsenic, Arsenic can't kill you.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Mercury? I once saw an x-ray of somebody who tried to OD by drinking Mercury...outlined every nook and cranny of the intestines. Made Barium look like child's play.

Oooo, Barium?

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Mercury? I once saw an x-ray of somebody who tried to OD by drinking Mercury...outlined every nook and cranny of the intestines. Made Barium look like child's play.

Oooo, Barium?

I had a Barium Milkshake in my younger years with a lower GI,now they spray it in Chem trails.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You are missing the point of the thread. See post #61 that was addressed to me and apply to self. How about these...

Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes,
Silver white winters that melt into springs.

Crispin

A POET! And he didn't know it!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread