Live Video Feed

appears to be a bad link-----or so they say ???
have fun folks and hope ya get the live feed going

jerrync said:
cyn it was on for awhile now all i get is a pic of a display case and it says off air maybee they lost their connection

3rd, try got me the same

I am not even getting the display case...just a white screen :( Sure is sweet they got this set up but I wanna look at it! lol

Cynangyl said:
I just get a white screen! :'( Will keep trying!

Do you have adobie flash player 9 ?
I got the feed now

Looks like their all sitting around BS'ing :P

still nothing :( I even reinstalled Adobe Flash Player 9 and tried again. Guess it hates me! lol

tried rebooting and still only a white screen...on bottom bar it says "error on page"
aaaargh! I wanna watch!!

Cynangyl said:
tried rebooting and still only a white screen...on bottom bar it says "error on page"
aaaargh! I wanna watch!!

It's captivating! I'm sorry you can't see it Cyn... keep trying!

Everyone is sitting around shooting the bull like Jeff saw earlier... no detecting?

I can bring up a different one on Ustream that I have seen before but for some reason with that link all I get is the error on page message and a white screen. Thanks for letting me know what is goin on though! ;D

oh too cool... this is great..

:angry7: Tried everything I know how to do....I can watch live Ustream on a different one but not on this one.....tried scrolling through those up online and didn't see anything that looked like the LBH cam. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back