Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Deep1

Dec 30, 2018
Carolina Lowcountry
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nox 800, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II, Poor ole wore out Fisher 1266 that still finds stuff.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty computer stupid, so I can't help with that.
But I would suggest you scan all you current papers to some sort of external storage, USB stick, SD card or an external hard drive.
I back up important stuff twice, on a USB stick and external hard drive.
I keep the stick handy for quick access to files and the hard drive is in a different place and well protected.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You can use a spreadsheet. There's probably a template for it. Or you can use one of the free collectors software that allow editing. There's only one I know of specifically for relics but's its subscription based.

OP
OP
RustyRelics

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You can use a spreadsheet. There's probably a template for it. Or you can use one of the free collectors software that allow editing. There's only one I know of specifically for relics but's its subscription based.

I would like to see this application you speak of. Subscription is fine, paying for cataloging software instead of relics is not.

Darke

Aug 16, 2018
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett At Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would like to see this application you speak of. Subscription is fine, paying for cataloging software instead of relics is not.

https://relicrecord.com/ It's web based with cloud storage. It has a few advantages over a spreadsheet such as tagging and easy picture addition. It seems pretty basic but it's hard to find dedicated collection software for much outside of cards and comics.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great info Im going to try that myself

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread