Looking for Lost Hearing Aid with #312 Battery

Keachie

Greenie
May 26, 2008
I inadvertently lost a hearing aid when popping off a helmet with ear muffs while on my tractor, on my land. I looked in the general vicinity and never found it. I am wondering what level of metal detector it would take to find it. It was in in the ear aid, so it is about 1/2 inch long and 3/8th inch in diameter, and has very tiny electronics, probably not much mass, but it does have a #312 battery in it. As I own the property and nobody goes to this aream I'm sure it is still there, unless some animal ran off with it. As there is gold on the property (part of the North San Juan Diggings in the Northern Mines area of California) I've been thinking of getting a detector anyways.

Any suggestions?

A #312 battery is about 1/4 inch indiameter and 1/8th inch thick.

OP
OP
K

Keachie

Greenie
May 26, 2008
Surely somebody in this forum has a hearing aid. Please see if your detector can pick it up. Tell me which detector, from how far away. I'm specially interested in the Minelab Eureka Gold. Thanks, Doug

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
my compass found my mom's, freshly planted, at 4". soil dry. better when damp. air tested at 7-8''. most any machine should find it but spend a few bucks and you will be happy! if you didn't live 3000 miles away, i would help. heck, my wife is from san diego and wants to visit! please get a machine and join us. too much fun!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
lots of folks on here from your area and there is a lost and found section that you could post on and get some help

flyinguy

Apr 27, 2008
central new york
Detector(s) used
2 compass coin pros
bridgey, you are just too smart! when i go visit my cuzzes' maybe we can make some beeps! in port st. richey and jacksonville i will "hunt" you down. i love farms, born and bred! maybe we can make some beeps. Bill send me an E.

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
flyinguy said:
bridgey, you are just too smart! when i go visit my cuzzes' maybe we can make some beeps! in port st. richey and jacksonville i will "hunt" you down. i love farms, born and bred! maybe we can make some beeps. Bill send me an E.

welcome anytime :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions