Looking for other MD'ers in your area of the state

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellow VA hunters,

I have seen several new and old hunters on TNet in the last few months come here looking for someone in their area to hunt with. Not know if they have found anyone, I have tried to direct people to the threads listed here but figure that maybe it is time to do an updated one. I know of people from Rockingham County, Winchester area, Manassas, Loudoun County and down near Wytheville, looking for people to hunt with. If you are looking to get a group together or find someone to join up with, let's update the list and see who is still around.

dsdigger, Rockingham county/Bridgwater, hunt Mid-April until the cold sets in and then I hibernate.

Who else is out there in VA looking to hunt this year?

Thanks!

Jeff

CoilToTheSoil

Mar 14, 2015
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Minelab Sovereign xs2a Pro
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab X-Terra 705
Minelab Explorer SE
Minelab e-trac
Tesoro compadre
Whites v3i
AT Pro
Teknetics Gamma 6000
Bounty Hunter Camo LS
Bounty Hunt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Central VA Charlottesville to Petersburg and Fredericksburg and King William and everywhere in between. I've got a close local hunting buddy who's also on here and I'm sure he and I both would be game for a hunt.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
D

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I saw that! Temps in the 80s next week! Just hold down a little of the rain so it's not a total bog and could be a good bit of hunting going on. The site could become a bit quieter for a while with everyone out hunting then cleaning and planning at night.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread