Status
Not open for further replies.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one in there right mind will try and spend any length of time in those mountains during the Summer, It's more than just having enough water, you are literally in a microwave and there is no escape. Wait till fall or better yet winter, rattlesnakes are the easy part.

It’s not “literally” a microwave but your point still stands.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If anyone on here has ever found a sizable amount of gold before for the first time, maybe they know what gold fever is. Gold fever is real. ive got control over it, but I am still anxious to get back. Cant wait to put the video up

This thread is super long and I don’t really have time to go through it all so can you answer a couple questions to catch me up?

Have you found it yet?
Has anyone from here gone with you?
Why can’t you go by yourself?
What’s this video you speak of?
You seem to show one specific cave in the first picture but then say there are hundreds of them. So is the one in the picture NOT the right cave?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s not “literally” a microwave but your point still stands.
Its cool at night, with the right set-up it is possible. Air conditioned tents, snake bite chaps, four wheelers, permission to film for the history channel with a drone. It can be done.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This thread is super long and I don’t really have time to go through it all so can you answer a couple questions to catch me up?

Have you found it yet?
Has anyone from here gone with you?
Why can’t you go by yourself?
What’s this video you speak of?
You seem to show one specific cave in the first picture but then say there are hundreds of them. So is the one in the picture NOT the right cave?

Thanks!
Yes I have found the mine, and working with a production team for the history channel through an archaelogist I met on here to legally take care of the mine. The cave pic is one of many caves to this mine. Its also not sealed up, There is a small man hole at the top of IT. One small slip up and you can easily die alone out there. Equipment will fail. Ill check into the video you speak of Also.

Thank you for your questions,

Roger

Last edited:

393stroker

Jun 27, 2012
HOUSTON
Detector(s) used
Garrett pro-something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope you do find something Roger Rantz. My search area is about 153 miles to the east of yours.

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I have found the mine, and working with a production team for the history channel through an archaelogist I met on here to legally take care of the mine. The cave pic is one of many caves to this mine. Its also not sealed up, There is a small man hole at the top of IT. One small slip up and you can easily die alone out there. Equipment will fail. Ill check into the video you speak of Also.

Thank you for your questions,

Roger

Nice! Aside from the markers, how do you know you found the exact right one? Have you been inside? Find any gold?

Thanks for catching me up!

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Aside from the markers, how do you know you found the exact right one? Have you been inside? Find any gold?

Thanks for catching me up!

There is gold laying around, but I cant take IT. So i got to wait for the government to test the gold. But besides the markers, it was the horse head boulder the apaches hung up in the huge tunnel. Its massive, the whole mine is massive and hidden in plain sight. Im still waiting for them to get a film permit, but I dont see them turning down the history channel. Its going to take some time, but it is coming. Also got proof the dutchman and capt Pauline Weaver were There, two people who were said to of found IT.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you Google "Capt Pauline Weaver " under life on Wikipedia, you will see the gold rush started in la paz, not the sups... After the indians showed Weaver where the gold was

Customx_12

May 22, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I hope you’re right and you manage to secure a place in history for finding it! Good luck!

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think that I have been out there once or twice when it felt like someone pushed the "cook popcorn" button

What is it like compared to Tucson AZ? I use to live in Tucson, absolutely loved the weather, even in the summer

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I think i will go back to ..garage sale finds and thrift stores i think they will find more than you.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think i will go back to ..garage sale finds and thrift stores i think they will find more than you.

You can watch me on the history channel, after the country opens back up internationally. I actually won a contest through this website to be on a treasure hunting reality show. So Ill only take advice from the expert archaelogists, that end up on site.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
The History Channel has lost a lot of credibility due to scripting and staged shows.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The History Channel has lost a lot of credibility due to scripting and staged shows.

I can assure you they didnt stage me finding IT. I just got lucky, and knew the dutchman stories. But I will tell you there is more to be found. The "lost silver sheep mine is supposed to be near the dutchmans. Ive found more monuments that stretch for hundreds of miles, but i havent been able to decipher them yet. But if you ask me, i think its true "the dutchman mine " was part of eldarado. So there is still plenty of other treasure to find. Im only disclosing this because we are in a trade war. So those who are willing to look, i just gave you a head start. Happy hunting

DOOMWIZARD

Jun 20, 2020
Apache junction, Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Late to the train here and new to the whole treasure hunting thing(i go rock hounding does that count?:laughing7: ) But i live in Apache junction and own a dslr with video capabilities as well as a DJI drone. Would love to get out exploring if anyone going out this fall is looking for an extra set of eyes!

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
You can watch me on the history channel, after the country opens back up internationally. I actually won a contest through this website to be on a treasure hunting reality show. So Ill only take advice from the expert archaelogists, that end up on site.

Gidday Roger

Was there ever a competition?

I really wish you well if you get a on a TV show. If you want stardom then then I wish you the best. But careful what ya wish for amigo. Being an reality star actor is not being a treasure hunter and stardom is only fleeting like a shooting star.

No doubt your young, rash with fire in your belly full of energy. But you are doomed to make the same mistakes many others here have done long before you were even sucking on your mama's tit. The era might be different but the story and mistakes are always the same.

Respect is expected like if its pocket money by a generation today that thinks respect is an entitlement.. Respect has to earned amigo before it can be given. Otherwise it is just a worthless vanity. Such is the ultimate lesson one learns on the journey to earn it.

Crow

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gidday Roger

Was there ever a competition?

I really wish you well if you get a on a TV show. If you want stardom then then I wish you the best. But careful what ya wish for amigo. Being an reality star actor is not being a treasure hunter and stardom is only fleeting like a shooting star.

No doubt your young, rash with fire in your belly full of energy. But you are doomed to make the same mistakes many others here have done long before you were even sucking on your mama's tit. The era might be different but the story and mistakes are always the same.

Respect is expected like if its pocket money by a generation today that thinks respect is an entitlement.. Respect has to earned amigo before it can be given. Otherwise it is just a worthless vanity. Such is the ultimate lesson one learns on the journey to earn it.

Crow

To earn respect, you have to give it. Im not going to respect someone who comes hating on me for nothing ive done to them. That's plain and simple. And its sad that a lot of people today enjoy bullying and hate. But its also not my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread