OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Late to the train here and new to the whole treasure hunting thing(i go rock hounding does that count?:laughing7: ) But i live in Apache junction and own a dslr with video capabilities as well as a DJI drone. Would love to get out exploring if anyone going out this fall is looking for an extra set of eyes!

Im thinking about contacting my lawyer and protesting at the dutchman mine, for anyone who might be interested. The government is preventing a film crew member from getting into the country, and i still havent got a contract offer yet, So i kinda feel like the government is trying to hush IT. If our government cared about this country they wouldnt allow the worlds richest goldmine to just sit. Google will probably sensor me again after this One, but I will follow up with a law suit. The lawyers are about to come out

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And its not about the "stardom". Ive been trying to get this mine going since i found it years ago, and the reality show is the closest ive gotten to suceeding because it gives backing. It will help our country with precious metals, in advanced technology, and in the trade war. Do i want a fair deal? I dont believe they are going to give me anything.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To earn respect, you have to give it. Im not going to respect someone who comes hating on me for nothing ive done to them. That's plain and simple. And its sad that a lot of people today enjoy bullying and hate. But its also not my problem.

As far as the competition, I felt like I had a really good shot. But i was limited from my cell phone... No laptop etc... Part of the treasure is just seeing the mine, and realizing what i found and was seeing.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry that was supposed to be to your competition question crow. My phone screen is shattered and has a mind of its own.

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Dutchman was found years ago, on Federal land.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lost Dutchman was found years ago, on Federal land.

Maybe one of his mines. I found the main lode, horse head, dagger, needle, bull, eagle to be miles in size... Seen from space. And some of the caves are still sealed up. It is the biggest hidden mine in the world. Ive been talking to a producer, if the government doesnt shut them down, everyone will see it soon

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In fact just north of this mine is another dutchman mine. Which even helps proove it was in la paz. It makes sense capt Pauline Weaver was here also

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you just crushed down the dump pile, i believe it would still be the worlds best producing gold mine.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking about contacting my lawyer and protesting at the dutchman mine, for anyone who might be interested. The government is preventing a film crew member from getting into the country, and i still havent got a contract offer yet, So i kinda feel like the government is trying to hush IT. If our government cared about this country they wouldnt allow the worlds richest goldmine to just sit. Google will probably sensor me again after this One, but I will follow up with a law suit. The lawyers are about to come out

Well, you could always just film and photo it yourself as you promised your were going to do earlier in the thread. No film crew or contract required! Chinese 4k resolution Go Pro clones are under a $100. Or spring for a real Go Pro for 200-300. We still are eagerly awaiting verification of the gold rich veins you said you saw earlier in the thread.

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Gidday Roger

Some times Dame fortune is a bit like a pole dancer you can look but not touch.:tongue3:

The mining game is a ruthless dirty business. And its no different all over the globe. You are just as expendable as the commodity you seek. I have seen it break the most determined of men, I have seen rich men become paupers and on rare occasions poor men become rich men. I have worked for many multinationals in many countries and have seen it all.

With mining projects its a little like poker ya have know when to hold them and when to fold. From what you indicated you have no mining exploration lease on the site in question? Did I recall you claimed the site in question was protected? You as far as I am aware have no dedicated ore samples to be tested in dedicated ore sampling laboratory? So regardless if you have the Dutchman or not? The cards are just not in your favor. I think you will have a hard time getting serious backer if you have not addressed those above issues.

Even then there are many factors to consider with mining project. A modern mine can take hundreds of millions of dollars to develop. Modern mines are huge projects that now takes years to develop to economies to scale. With huge amount of capital spent even before the mine goes into production. Not including legal cultural environment issues to deal with.

From what ya shown of ya self ya young fit full of energy. And you want to learn the mining game then get job in mine and work from the ground up. For many it becomes a lifestyle for others it just a means to an end. That hands on experience will give you a much better insight into the industry. You will either love it or hate it. But One thing I guarantee you will be wiser for it.

One thing about treasure legends amigo it a hard mistress to please however alluring they are. Some times treasure legends are better to remain just treasure legends.

Crow

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, you could always just film and photo it yourself as you promised your were going to do earlier in the thread. No film crew or contract required! Chinese 4k resolution Go Pro clones are under a $100. Or spring for a real Go Pro for 200-300. We still are eagerly awaiting verification of the gold rich veins you said you saw earlier in the thread.

That is a possibility... I dont have a contract signed yet. IT could be years before travel internationally opens up again. They cant offer me a contract to film if they cant get into the country. But Im definitely making a move with my lawyers first, going to see if i can get her into the country. I got proof of who Im talking to, and i think my lawyers can push the case.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a possibility... I dont have a contract signed yet. IT could be years before travel internationally opens up again. They cant offer me a contract to film if they cant get into the country. But Im definitely making a move with my lawyers first, going to see if i can get her into the country. I got proof of who Im talking to, and i think my lawyers can push the case.

Your lawyer(s)? Who's the attorney of record?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to have every lawyer in accomack county on this case. Anita johnson is ready for a supreme court hearing as soon as i give the green light. But Im not going disclose any info of my case, but Im definitely prepared on many ways of attacking this case.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im going to have every lawyer in accomack county on this case. Anita johnson is ready for a supreme court hearing as soon as i give the green light. But Im not going disclose any info of my case, but Im definitely prepared on many ways of attacking this case.

Who's Anita Johnson? What are the claims in your case for which you've asked relief from the court and against whom have you brought this civil action? How are you going to get every lawyer in Accomack County on "this case"? What case?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who's Anita Johnson? What are the claims in your case for which you've asked relief from the court and against whom have you brought this civil action? How are you going to get every lawyer on "this case"? What case?

Sorry Im not going to give out all the details. Dont know why your coming at me in this manner. Im guessing you found this mine? Before me, is that it?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anita johnson is ready for a supreme court hearing as soon as i give the green light.

You have a case pending before the Supreme Court? How did this go from a lone, blurry picture of an abandoned mine shaft from a few months ago to a Supreme Court Case? I spent 11 years in LE and learned my first year of Law School (USD School of Law), that there are several years and appeals through the lower courts before even being considered for a Supreme Court Review.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have a case pending before the Supreme Court? How did this go from a lone, blurry picture of an abandoned mine shaft to a Supreme Court Case? I spent 11 years in LE and learned my first year of Law School (USD School of Law), that there are several years and appeals through the lower courts before even being considered for a Supreme Court Hearing.

If you spent that much time in law school, then you should understand why i dont want to expose my case on here. Repectfully... Im not going to disclose all of that. If my lawyer says she is ready to go, she who is qualified and does this for a living... Who is a lawyer... Who tells me i have a case... I believe her.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you spent that much time in law school, then you should understand why i dont want to expose my case on here. Repectfully... Im not going to disclose all of that. If my lawyer says she is ready to go, she who is qualified and does this for a living... Who is a lawyer... Who tells me i have a case... I believe her.

Expose your case? If you are going before the Supreme Court, your court and all it's lower court decisions are a matter of public record.

I have never heard of a client or attorney not willing to openly and proudly discuss their Supreme Court case nor have I ever come across someone unwilling to name the attorney of record. Your attorney is your shield, you point of contact and is always given out with pride. Second, to have a Supreme Court Case review is an honor and a chance to change the law of the land for all Americans. There has never been a Supreme Court case where the relief sought and the merits of the case weren't openly shared (in fact, it will have been intimately detailed in your briefs and petitions to the courts already). I should say, you're the first at any rate to not share this info.

I assume Anita Johnson you referencing is the Attorney of Record (ie represents you in the instant case).

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if it makes you feel better... It is of "national interest" to fly such person into the US from the UK to film the worlds richest goldmine for the history channel... And that's just another add on to my case. They flew the UK leader in for trumps rally so they can fly her in under "National interest" also

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But if it makes you feel better... It is of "national interest" to fly such person into the US from the UK to film the worlds richest goldmine for the history channel... And that's just another add on to my case. They flew the UK leader in for trumps rally so they can fly her in under "National interest" also

So you are going to fly the UK leader in under "National Interest"? What National Interest is the UK leader pertinent to your Supreme Court case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread