OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for the record thank you for everyone who called the blm. I was averaging a thousand views a day and google penalized me. I didnt want a 100000 people ruining the artifacts to this mine.

Yes, but per your earlier post, you don't have a contract yet. They aren't going to send out a production crew or film crew based on the evidence you've provided so far. You'll need the camera to document the cave, the gold, the surroundings. You just recently testified that you can't get back to the site until winter and the only in person visual evidence you have is a blurry picture posted below. You also testified you took no samples of ore or dirt from the site due to gov't regulations. You're going to need some good documentation to get them to send out a scout to verify you claims and then maybe they'll enter into a contract.

View attachment 1843454

Since when are you the leader of the production crew? Because i was told they were interested in filming IT, and they were going to fight for a lil bit of the gold for me too. Since when Did you become a member of the production team and have any say in that? Because no one of the production team has informed me of you. And the stuff ive sent them, they already told me it was amazing... So you have no right to speak for them

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since when are you the leader of the production crew? Because i was told they were interested in filming IT, and they were going to fight for a lil bit of the gold for me too. Since when Did you become a member of the production team and have any say in that? Because no one of the production team has informed me of you. And the stuff ive sent them, they already told me it was amazing... So you have no right to speak for them

Just going by your own testimony laid out in the previous pages. If they are amazed at the one blurry picture and a slew of google earth shots, then so be it. But they still aren't going to send out a filming crew or enter into a contract without verifying your claims, unless this is really just some you tube entrepreneur.

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
, and they were going to fight for a lil bit of the gold for me too.

You haven't provided any evidence of any gold. You stated you had no pictures of it and took no samples. Furthermore, it isn't your gold or their gold to fight for. You also testified earlier: 1. You don't own the land. 2. You don't have a mining claim 3. That the gov't owns the land.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just going by your own testimony laid out in the previous pages. If they are amazed at the one blurry picture and a slew of google earth shots, then so be it. But they still aren't going to send out a filming crew or enter into a contract without verifying your claims.

I already won the contest on here for the treasure hunting reality show.... So again... What do you know about it? Absolutely nothing. .. Your word holds zero importance concerning that matter. They said they were backing me and are going to film IT. Last time i checked, you didnt have a say in that

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I already won the contest on here for the treasure hunting reality show

Contest? What contest? I just re-read all your posts and there is no mention on this forum about a contest to "win"? There was a thread looking for people with treasure stories to share for a possible reality show, but it wasn't a contest.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Contest? What contest? I just re-read all your posts and there is no mention on this forum about a contest to "win"? There was a thread looking for people with treasure stories to share for a possible reality show, but it wasn't a contest.

Wrong again, someone on here mentioned it was real. If look up "reality show" on the search bar you will find the treasure hunting reality show by chaggy.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And you can see someone mentioning it was real after i thanked him on his thread... Facts

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading this whole thread, it seems to me you do not have enough evidence to go on. If it's own government land, do you think the government will let you excavate the mine ? It sounds a little tricky to say the least. But I wish you the best!

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I shouldnt need to, if Im going to be on the history channel and they are going to film IT.

The Scouts I was a part of were always prepared. And not just relying on a quartermaster or someone else to cover their wants and needs.
But hey if you get in a bind and want to use a phone , to take a picture or maybe even make a phone call , someone else can always cover your tail. Right?

No History channel episode needed to see a picture leading credence to your claim.
By the time ( and if) an episode gets aired more claims will likely exist of "the" Dutchman's mine(s). A trend as you well know.
Your excuse of a bad phone was repeated....A tell.
Good thing you didn't need it yourself. Or worse a Scout in distress needing your help and instead getting told you were a Scout too ,but simply don't see the point in being prepared or replacing defective gear, ehh?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Scouts I was a part of were always prepared. And not just relying on a quartermaster or someone else to cover their wants and needs.
But hey if you get in a bind and want to use a phone , to take a picture or maybe even make a phone call , someone else can always cover your tail. Right?

No History channel episode needed to see a picture leading credence to your claim.
By the time ( and if) an episode gets aired more claims will likely exist of "the" Dutchman's mine(s). A trend as you well know.
Your excuse of a bad phone was repeated....A tell.
Good thing you didn't need it yourself. Or worse a Scout in distress needing your help and instead getting told you were a Scout too ,but simply don't see the point in being prepared or replacing defective gear, ehh?

I dont see the point of getting a new phone when i got families to feed during these hard times. And the fact that Im talking to producers that are going to film it for me ehh? If i get an early trailor for the show, i will try to privately message the video for the ones who were respectful on here

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If our government cared about this country they wouldnt allow the worlds richest goldmine to just sit.

If you just crushed down the dump pile, i believe it would still be the worlds best producing gold mine.

Upon what do you base these claims? You testified that you aren't a gold miner and that you didn't take any samples of the fill, run any material or remove any gold samples. Nor were you able to capture a single picture of any gold. Not trying to harp on you, but with claims like these, surely you expect to be questioned on how you arrived at these proclamations don't you?

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I dont see the point of getting a new phone when i got families to feed during these hard times. And the fact that Im talking to producers that are going to film it for me ehh? If i get an early trailor for the show, i will try to privately message the video for the ones who were respectful on here

Hey , suit yourself.
Earlier you were offering to fly in and hand someone two thousand dollars. Most folks could get detailed pics for less.

Do feed your family first though.
And try to stay stay out of being harmed/injured out back of beyond without communication!
Those are not orders. Rather , well intention-ed suggestions towards your ability to feed your family...

A partially hollow boot heel (of a proven durable design) can carry a somehow picked up "stone" or some pebbles in it worth a couple phones. Or worth a couple weeks worth of grub. Don't tell the government though. (I've a worn heel that brings home random samples I don't even want.)

When folks were at home bangin on the table with knives and forks (waiting for something to eat) while I with my belt tightened up another notch closer to my backbone was out hustlin for a way to get by , I'm not sure what would have happened if much loose gold on an unclaimed/claim on federal land was floating around my feet. I do have a slight idea though. And it might not have been a t.v. show, till long after the family was squared up for a while.

But , I'm not you.
Good luck (?) to you.
Stay safe.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey , suit yourself.
Earlier you were offering to fly in and hand someone two thousand dollars. Most folks could get detailed pics for less.

Do feed your family first though.
And try to stay stay out of being harmed/injured out back of beyond without communication!
Those are not orders. Rather , well intention-ed suggestions towards your ability to feed your family...

A partially hollow boot heel (of a proven durable design) can carry a somehow picked up "stone" or some pebbles in it worth a couple phones. Or worth a couple weeks worth of grub. Don't tell the government though. (I've a worn heel that brings home random samples I don't even want.)

When folks were at home bangin on the table with knives and forks (waiting for something to eat) while I with my belt tightened up another notch closer to my backbone was out hustlin for a way to get by , I'm not sure what would have happened if much loose gold on an unclaimed/claim on federal land was floating around my feet. I do have a slight idea though. And it might not have been a t.v. show, till long after the family was squared up for a while.

But , I'm not you.
Good luck (?) to you.
Stay safe.

Most people would take it. But no amount of money is good if world falls apart. I believe there is enough gold there to help the econome. I believe it could make America great again. My estimate on this mine is between 38 million to as high as 19 trillion... Gold was like 32 dollars an ounce back when the low balled 200,000,000 estimate was made. It was unclear when the dutchman said it could make a hundred people millionaires. So 2 mil a person to 900 mil a person...

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Most people would take it. But no amount of money is good if world falls apart. I believe there is enough gold there to help the econome. I believe it could make America great again. My estimate on this mine is between 38 million to as high as 19 trillion... Gold was like 32 dollars an ounce back when the low balled 200,000,000 estimate was made. It was unclear when the dutchman said it could make a hundred people millionaires. So 2 mil a person to 900 mil a person...

The government would piddle it away like free revenue. A well established trend.
It most assuredly wouldn't return to a gold standard , which could hint at making it great again.

Fort Knox has room (I suppose) to sweep away cobwebs and store some gold. Ain't holdin my breath that's what would become of it.
And will wager a nickle or a doughnut , with a free 19 trillion in the governments hands there'd still be kids going to bed hungry somewhere. And despite saying that, I believe we have the greatest government.
Economy will chug along and flux high and low. It's what it does.
Our G.D.P. matters when we look at debt.

How dumping gold into our monetary merry go round would affect the economy might be more short term than a lasting effect.
Introducing it gradually would just delay the inevitable of relying on our production ,import vs export ratio , and a host of other economic generators.

2 Mill. would put me well into the black though....Temporarily anyways. I'd try to do better than some who blew through easy money . But who knows?

[Out Of Luck: Lottery Winners Who Have Gone Bankrupt
Benzinga
Hannah Genig
BenzingaOctober 28, 2018

Nearly one-third of U.S. lottery winners declare bankruptcy, often within just a few years of their big win, according to a study by Wolf Street. After sizable tax obligations, lavish spending decisions and prior monetary commitments to friends, family, or the clerk at the liquor store, winning the lotto is often more of a curse than a blessing.

After a South Carolina winner bought a winning ticket for last Tuesday's $1.5-billion Mega Millions jackpot, here's a look at some of the people who wound up worse off than they were before after hitting it big, according to Bankrate data:

William Post III, $16.2 million. Just three months after winning the Pennsylvania lottery in 1988, Post experienced crime, bankruptcy and poor spending decisions, such as the purchase of a restaurant and an airplane. Post was $500,000 in debt and filed for bankruptcy in the early 1990s, according to Bankrate.
Evelyn Marie Adams, $5.4 million. Adams won the New Jersey lottery twice in 1985 and 1986 and admitted to being broke in an interview with The New York Post in 2012. Adams reportedly gambled excessively and lost the majority of her money in Atlantic City.
Andrew “Jack” Whittaker, $315 million. Whittaker’s 2002 lump-sum payout of $170.5 million supplemented his existing net worth of roughly $17 million. The millionaire donated a good percentage of his earnings to various charities and foundations until his divorce and the death of his granddaughter. From there, he experienced extensive theft and began drinking heavily.
Alex and Rhoda Toth, $13 million. The couple accepted payments of $666,666 over a 20-year span in 1990, but filed for bankruptcy in 2006 after living lavish lifestyles in Vegas and enduring a sleuth of legal expenses resulting from family drama. The couple was later charged with tax evasion. Rhoda was sentenced to two years in prison and was fined $1.1 million.
Billie Bob Harrell Jr., $31 million. Coined as “Santa Claus,” Harrell paid bills and bought new cars and homes for his family before purchasing roughly 500 turkeys for the poor. Less than two years after winning the lotto, Harrell took his own life, according to Bankrate.
Janite Lee, $18 million. An entrepreneur in St. Louis, Lee donated wads of money to the Democratic National Committee, as well individual political candidates. She also donated to Washington University and its law school, according to Bankrate. In 2001, after extensive spending, Lee filed for bankruptcy with only $700 left to her name. She had reportedly lost roughly $350,000 gambling.
Suzanne Mullins, $4.2 million. Mullins won in the Virginia lottery in 1993, a prize that amounted to 20 annual payments of $50,000. In 1998, Mullins took out a loan from the People’s Lottery Foundation, but was later sued in 2004 for owing the foundation over $150,000 from the loan.
Denise Rossi, $1.3 million. Upon winning the lottery, Rossi’s first endeavor was to divorce her husband, who had no knowledge of the win. In 1999, the ex-husband sued and the judge declared that Rossi had violated state asset-disclosure laws. As a result, the ex-husband received all of the winnings, according to Bankrate.]

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The government would piddle it away like free revenue. A well established trend.
It most assuredly wouldn't return to a gold standard , which could hint at making it great again.

Fort Knox has room (I suppose) to sweep away cobwebs and store some gold. Ain't holdin my breath that's what would become of it.
And will wager a nickle or a doughnut , with a free 19 trillion in the governments hands there'd still be kids going to bed hungry somewhere. And despite saying that, I believe we have the greatest government.
Economy will chug along and flux high and low. It's what it does.
Our G.D.P. matters when we look at debt.

How dumping gold into our monetary merry go round would affect the economy might be more short term than a lasting effect.
Introducing it gradually would just delay the inevitable of relying on our production ,import vs export ratio , and a host of other economic generators.

2 Mill. would put me well into the black though....Temporarily anyways. I'd try to do better than some who blew through easy money . But who knows?

[Out Of Luck: Lottery Winners Who Have Gone Bankrupt
Benzinga
Hannah Genig
BenzingaOctober 28, 2018

Nearly one-third of U.S. lottery winners declare bankruptcy, often within just a few years of their big win, according to a study by Wolf Street. After sizable tax obligations, lavish spending decisions and prior monetary commitments to friends, family, or the clerk at the liquor store, winning the lotto is often more of a curse than a blessing.

After a South Carolina winner bought a winning ticket for last Tuesday's $1.5-billion Mega Millions jackpot, here's a look at some of the people who wound up worse off than they were before after hitting it big, according to Bankrate data:

William Post III, $16.2 million. Just three months after winning the Pennsylvania lottery in 1988, Post experienced crime, bankruptcy and poor spending decisions, such as the purchase of a restaurant and an airplane. Post was $500,000 in debt and filed for bankruptcy in the early 1990s, according to Bankrate.
Evelyn Marie Adams, $5.4 million. Adams won the New Jersey lottery twice in 1985 and 1986 and admitted to being broke in an interview with The New York Post in 2012. Adams reportedly gambled excessively and lost the majority of her money in Atlantic City.
Andrew “Jack” Whittaker, $315 million. Whittaker’s 2002 lump-sum payout of $170.5 million supplemented his existing net worth of roughly $17 million. The millionaire donated a good percentage of his earnings to various charities and foundations until his divorce and the death of his granddaughter. From there, he experienced extensive theft and began drinking heavily.
Alex and Rhoda Toth, $13 million. The couple accepted payments of $666,666 over a 20-year span in 1990, but filed for bankruptcy in 2006 after living lavish lifestyles in Vegas and enduring a sleuth of legal expenses resulting from family drama. The couple was later charged with tax evasion. Rhoda was sentenced to two years in prison and was fined $1.1 million.
Billie Bob Harrell Jr., $31 million. Coined as “Santa Claus,” Harrell paid bills and bought new cars and homes for his family before purchasing roughly 500 turkeys for the poor. Less than two years after winning the lotto, Harrell took his own life, according to Bankrate.
Janite Lee, $18 million. An entrepreneur in St. Louis, Lee donated wads of money to the Democratic National Committee, as well individual political candidates. She also donated to Washington University and its law school, according to Bankrate. In 2001, after extensive spending, Lee filed for bankruptcy with only $700 left to her name. She had reportedly lost roughly $350,000 gambling.
Suzanne Mullins, $4.2 million. Mullins won in the Virginia lottery in 1993, a prize that amounted to 20 annual payments of $50,000. In 1998, Mullins took out a loan from the People’s Lottery Foundation, but was later sued in 2004 for owing the foundation over $150,000 from the loan.
Denise Rossi, $1.3 million. Upon winning the lottery, Rossi’s first endeavor was to divorce her husband, who had no knowledge of the win. In 1999, the ex-husband sued and the judge declared that Rossi had violated state asset-disclosure laws. As a result, the ex-husband received all of the winnings, according to Bankrate.]

Two million per person of 100 people is the dutchman s low end quote when gold was around 32 an ounce verses 1500 plus in todays standards. If you take 200 mil and divide by $32 to get the amount of ounces then times it by todays gold price to get the low end answer.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What member has the ability to hide them self from me on here? Im just curious because the mods dont usually have a problem with being known

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like i can see haziel now, but this mystery person has been on and off here for awhile now, and has said nothing. I can see everyone but this mystery member

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Two million per person of 100 people is the dutchman s low end quote when gold was around 32 an ounce verses 1500 plus in todays standards. If you take 200 mil and divide by $32 to get the amount of ounces then times it by todays gold price to get the low end answer.

And it can be expected to be worth more in the future.

Are you prepared for agents at the very last minute to tell you to stand down, they know what is on site and have known,and that it will remain as it was? Including lack of publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions