OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And it can be expected to be worth more in the future.

Are you prepared for agents at the very last minute to tell you to stand down, they know what is on site and have known,and that it will remain as it was? Including lack of publicity.

I got a plan C if they turn the producer from "gold rush" down who is working on securing a film permit. But honestly i think they would of pulled my thread down by now if that's what they were going to do. The government has already seen this thread for atleast a month or two.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone know the answer of who this invisble Guy is on my thread? Is it another mod? This person has never made themself known, and a mod has never hidden themself from my thread view count before. I can see 3 members and 19 guests. But only myself and One other member is showing.

Last edited:

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone know the answer of who this invisble Guy is on my thread? Is it another mod? This person has never made themself known, and a mod has never hidden themself from my thread view count before. I can see 3 members and 19 guests. But only myself and One other member is showing.

Others will know or remember better.
There is /was a way to hide your avatars presence .

You nervous , or curious?
It's the internet. Lots of anonymity is possible , from multiple factions....

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Others will know or remember better.
There is /was a way to hide your avatars presence .

You nervous , or curious?
It's the internet. Lots of anonymity is possible , from multiple factions....

Just curious because its like a secret admirer who never says anything. Ive noticed for months.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

It's probably the guy from the IRS.....you know....the one that's going to be auditing your tax returns for the next twenty years.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's probably the guy from the IRS.....you know....the one that's going to be auditing your tax returns for the next twenty years.

More than likely its going to go to the next stimulus bill and they are going to pay their selves... But yea i wish lol

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am curious how they are going to put me on the show for finding it, and then take the gold from everyone but them selves. Is the government going to be like "its for the people" and no one even knows where the money goes? This country is already rioting... Are they going to let the country burn down first? Who knows, but 100% of people dont trust the government with this mine. Not One person has told me they trust the government with this mine.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger, for us uninlightened can you please trace or circle what you believe is the horses head? My understanding is that the horses head is described as "a horses head with one ear laid back".

Screenshot_2020-06-24-11-53-14.png
This is horsehead hill, the reference that you give is of the "horsehead boulder" ear laid back and mouth wide open. But they could be simular

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most clues to these old treasure legends pre-date aerial and satellite imagery and therefore the clues were as observed from the ground level, not from space. I know this is a "thanks Captain Obvious" post, but I can't tell you how many times I still see a google earth image posted with a declaration of "see its a horse, just like the legend says!" All these old timers weren't describing things as they saw them from the air, they were describing them from the ground, which is vastly different.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most clues to these old treasure legends pre-date aerial and satellite imagery and therefore the clues were as observed from the ground level, not from space. I know this is a "thanks Captain Obvious" post, but I can't tell you how many times I still see a google earth image posted with a declaration of "see its a horse, just like the legend says!" All these old timers weren't describing things as they saw them from the air, they were describing them from the ground, which is vastly different.

Wrong, capt Pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field classes. Look it up and educate yourself. And theres no way i faked mile in size monuments. Even with a hundred bull dosers i didnt do all that on blm land

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are supposed to do filming this summer. So its going to get proven in the near future. Some people will still be blind to the facts

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is not lost Dutchman's mine without the horse head and without the three like wickiups shape landmarks near by. And like Godeep has mentioned, these landmarks should be seen from the ground level.
Just for the sake of the LDM saga, I will post a few modified real pictures, which show the horse head and the three " wickiups " landmarks.
The " h " picture has been shot from high grounds across from the horse head landmark. The " ears " of the horse head landmark are actually the first two from the left " wickiups ", with the third wickiup to the right which " lies back " of the horse head, to be mistakenlly confused with the horse's " ear " . But all these are in the eyes of the beholder.
The " hr " picture has been shot from low grounds and from side of the horse head landmark. Here you can see how the horse's " ears " are not so well recognizable but still exist. The horse looks little different but is the same from the picture " h ".
As a bonus for you my LDM hunters, in the " hr2 " picture, I marked with a yellow dot the spot of the inclined shaft LDM and with a red dot I marked the spot of Waltz's beloved lost mine with the big ore cache inside ( ex dr. Thorne residual placer ).
I don't claim I found the LDM like many others, maybe because it has never been lost to me?

h.jpg hr.jpg hr 2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is not lost Dutchman's mine without the horse head and without the three like wickiups shape landmarks near by. And like Godeep has mentioned, these landmarks should be seen from the ground level.
Just for the sake of the LDM saga, I will post a few modified real pictures, which show the horse head and the three " wickiups " landmarks.
The " h " picture has been shot from high grounds across from the horse head landmark. The " ears " of the horse head landmark are actually the first two from the left " wickiups ", with the third wickiup to the right which " lies back " of the horse head, to be mistakenlly confused with the horse's " ear " . But all these are in the eyes of the beholder.
The " hr " picture has been shot from low grounds and from side of the horse head landmark. here you can see how the horse's " ears " are not so well recognizable but still exist. The horse looks little different but is the same from the picture " h ".
As a bonus for you my LDM hunters, in the " hr2 " picture, I marked with a yellow dot the spot of the inclined shaft LDM and with a red dot I marked the spot of Waltz's beloved lost mine with the big ore cache ( ex dr. Thorne residual placer ).
I don't claim I found the LDM like many others, maybe because it has never been lost to me?

View attachment 1843909 View attachment 1843910 View attachment 1843911

Ill post later, capt pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field glasses. Even stated that you have to be above the mine Which is around 2500 FT to see weavers needle to the north and four pks that line up to look like one pk to the south. And ive already prove that clue with elevation mapping. The government has been informed of the mine, So no matter how bad anyone here wants to claim it, its already found. Your just wasting your time arguing, you cant stop it

markmar

Silver Member
Oct 17, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ill post later, capt pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field glasses. Even stated that you have to be above the mine Which is around 2500 FT to see weavers needle to the north and four pks that line up to look like one pk to the south. And ive already prove that clue with elevation mapping. The government has been informed of the mine, So no matter how bad anyone here wants to claim it, its already found. Your just wasting your time arguing, you cant stop it

I'm not arguing just I posted pictures of the horse. If you have found it, I wish you the best in your workings.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you are like "you may of found all the monuments but they werent seen from space"... Get out of here lol that's called denial

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wrong, capt Pauline Weaver stated they were Seen from different elevations with field classes. Look it up and educate yourself. And theres no way i faked mile in size monuments. Even with a hundred bull dosers i didnt do all that on blm land

No, looking down from a higher vantage point such as a higher adjacent hill is still RADICALLY different from the air. From the air above a landmark, we are looking at a 90 degree degree angle from the object, even from the highest mountain, you'd only be talking a few degrees if you're looking across, say a valley thru field glasses as you indicate. Think of a 8 degree grade mountain hill, STEEP, but it's still 83 degrees away from overhead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread