Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You will have to wait for the history channel dave lol suppose to be filming this summer
what for roger?..everyone on here knows reality tv shows are complete b.s.....post a copy of your contract with them...you can black out the private info

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what for roger?..everyone on here knows reality tv shows are complete b.s.....post a copy of your contract with them...you can black out the private info

Waiting on film permit then contract, and they have to fly into the country. the only thing that i could show is that Im friends with them on Facebook And Im not going to put them out here like that without their permission. Sorry but you are going to have to wait Dave.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And if you can call me chaggy, then they can change my title back to found. They are going to anyway. And I dont see How it makes a difference because Arcana claims they found it with Absolutely no proof. At least i have some cold hard facts to back up my claim.

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Waiting on film permit then contract, and they have to fly into the country. the only thing that i could show is that Im friends with them on Facebook And Im not going to put them out here like that without their permission. Sorry but you are going to have to wait Dave.
i'll be hanging on the edge of my seat until then:laughing7:

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If So let them know i loved the article, even tho it does exist... They did a really good job. I just wondering if it was the same person

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Youll still watch the show, youve been glued to me from the start
roger...nobody has been glued to you...you are just entertainment..nobody here thinks you have found a lost mine..let alone the ldm....if you had actually found something you would have already dug it in silence ...nobody..and i mean nobody brags on a public forum about finding treasure ..usually its just someone craving attention

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger...nobody has been glued to you...you are just entertainment..nobody here thinks you have found a lost mine..let alone the ldm....if you had actually found something you would have already dug it in silence ...nobody..and i mean nobody brags on a public forum about finding treasure ..usually its just someone craving attention

Key word is usually. But Im not like everyone else. You can have your opinion, but we will see who's right after they test the gold. Someone else claimed to have found IT, but yall didnt mess with them because you knew they were off lol but you will probably watch the show, and tell me on here that its a different Roger Rantz

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasureexpiditions.com had the most correct clues. The older version of their site was even more correct. But I still give them credit for the most correct clues or riddles pertaining to the mine

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Key word is usually. But Im not like everyone else. You can have your opinion, but we will see who's right after they test the gold. Someone else claimed to have found IT, but yall didnt mess with them because you knew they were off lol but you will probably watch the show, and tell me on here that its a different Roger Rantz
you put all this b.s. on here without any testing?...the first thing any prospector worth his salt does is test his ore.....roger...i'm in apache junction and would be glad to test it for you..free of charge...just let me know

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you put all this b.s. on here without any testing?...the first thing any prospector worth his salt does is test his ore.....roger...i'm in apache junction and would be glad to test it for you..free of charge...just let me know

You have to go through the government to be able to test the ore where its at. Dont worry the production team is taking care of that. They got some sway...

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,
I hope everyone believes you, so they will stomp all over your area and stay away from mine..

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
You have to go through the government to be able to test the ore where its at. Dont worry the production team is taking care of that. They got some sway...
roger...you have been misinformed....you can pick up a few rocks and test them.....you mean to tell us you haven't even gathered any samples from the mine and you are calling it the ldm?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger...you have been misinformed....you can pick up a few rocks and test them.....you mean to tell us you haven't even gathered any samples from the mine and you are calling it the ldm?

More false facts

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
roger....the only facts i see is you have no gold...and if you have no gold then you have no LDM..those are the facts

The production team is going to try and get the government to let me have some gold. That's about as close as anybody will get to it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions