Lost dutchman mine possibly found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
But Roger, NONE of the crew has been there and so how can they tell me you found it ?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ima take silence as a no then... If anyone wants to see a fraction of what they are trying to silence... Start on page 56

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Dave would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team about your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like, that's the only way you will get my attention, and ill see what i can do
rog..you can knock the ignore off..lol..we all know you are reading my posts..what find?...how can I be interviewed about a find that never happened { except on google earth}….and what production team?..you don't have one of those...even if I thought you had something I would never agree to talk to any of those tv show parasites...I have had a couple opportunities to be in a tv show about the ldm..I told them both to pound sand....

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
Simon would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team on your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like and ill see what i can do... But i really want Dave to be interviewed... I wanna see his face when they tell him i found it
like I would believe anything they told me...lol..they don't know any more than you do

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team about your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like, that's the only way you will get my attention, and ill see what i can do

Notice Dave doesnt want to be interviewed? He dont want to show his face

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Roger, I would love nothing more than to hear and see proof that the mine has been found. Ever since I learned to read, Lost Dutchman Mine was one of my fantasies along with Oak Island. Oak Island turned out a disappointment. I really want to see The LDM found during my lifetime.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Simon would you be willing to be interviewed by my production team on your thoughts on my find? If so give it a like and ill see what i can do... But i really want Dave to be interviewed... I wanna see his face when they tell him i found it

Notice simon doesnt want to be interviewed? He doesnt want to show his face. Now would you trust people who hid their face?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 56 before they silence me. They work 24 hour shifts 7days a week five months straight

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
24 hours a day, 7 days a week Dave has tried to silence me. For five months straight... See what i mean? Go to page 56 dont let them silence this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread