OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep.. followers set to public... nice dollhouse though..

Screenshot_2020-06-29-15-10-07.png
See only me, nice try though

Apr 29, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your family is so rich, why are you worried about this treasure! You just have some pictures, you should have picked up some gold and you would have at least some proof! Your family probably doesn't believe what you are saying! I can't even believe that Chagy even picked up the story! I like to read this story because Somehiker, Godeep, dregernaut, azdave35, tinpan,nobodie have knowledge that are interesting! Freeman also.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
whites mxt, tesoro lobo super trac., monster1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh. O.k. tell keith, ann marie, kleroy I say hi. 41 followers out of 55 followers availble for veiwing right now.. how is oak hall this time of year.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had set those settings to help protect her privacy right after she sent me a friend request and i verified she was real...

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
I had set those settings to help protect her privacy right after she sent me a friend request and i verified she was real...
rog...if you want to be a treasure /lost mine hunter.....you need some basic skills and knowledge...then you need experience...go find an old timer that will take you under his wing and show you the ropes (like the rest of us did)..then come back (but with proof..samples..pics ...gold...lol)

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And dredge i would reccomend staying away from that house. For 1 Im not there. Two its being watched.

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. I live along ways from there, I was proving a point as to whats visible on your fb page. I have zero interest in anything about you. This thread is one of tnets biggest jokes. I have even received more likes than you on this thread even though I am only calling your bluff. 40 thousand views and only 80 likes for roger. Those are not impressive numbers. I will back off roger now. It is like fighting with a child. I know what roger will say next. I am ignoring you, see page 56. Lolol.
P.s. paranoid much. Watching your house. Lol .

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm going to "peace out" on this thread and delete most of my old posts. It's becoming clear to me that 1. He wants the attention and the post count, and i'm just contributing to that. 2. I sincerely believe he is struggling with a learning disability or a personality disorder and me poking fun at it isn't the right thing to do for him or for myself. Good luck Roger.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lol. I live along ways from there, I was proving a point as to whats visible on your fb page. I have zero interest in anything about you. This thread is one of tnets biggest jokes. I have even received more likes than you on this thread even though I am only calling your bluff. 40 thousand views and only 80 likes for roger. Those are not impressive numbers. I will back off roger now. It is like fighting with a child. I know what roger will say next. I am ignoring you, see page 56. Lolol.
P.s. paranoid much. Watching your house. Lol .

Yalls likes have only come from a few friends, like 8 of you lol really? Lmao ok

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yall just keep liking each other and think your likes mean something... Your only liked by 7 different people rofl

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST
Attention everyone, do not start on page 56, start on page #1, post #1 and then go someplace else. Roger you have created the dumbest thread that I have ever read in T-net in the past 20 years. I have read a lot of fiction and I enjoy good fiction. But what you have created here is just plan dumb, you have not said one thing that even qualifies as good fiction. There are lots of other good threads here and now that is where I will be. I kept waiting for you to have at least one creative or intelligent reply to all the good questions, but alas you let me down.
I understand why everyone here is messing with you, because you are truly a mor*n.

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And for someone who claims no interest in me, then why were you through my Facebook page dredge?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Start on page 56 to see more of what they are trying to hide, then start from page one

dredgernaut

Dec 27, 2012
wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its called research. you make public claims. i must verify before taking serious. anybody that just believes without researching first is a fool. so far everything you have claimed i have checked into. again its called research.. i considered tnet a source for research until now. now its entertainment also.. thanks for being the class clown

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can only say one thing about this thread. I believe Roger has been taken by someone acting like a reality show. They get your information, no contract is signed. While you are waiting on the Pandemic to end so your film woman can get into the country, the people that contacted you are most likely digging gold if there is any gold where you claim and if you told them where it is located? You will never see a contract. You claim you can not get back to the location till Winter, guess where your proxies are now? But I do not have any stack in this at all and really do not care about what happens. I just know there are people out there that mine these sites for your research if you are gullible enough to give them said information. Good Luck. But I do not expect to see you on television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread