OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But thank you dredge for pointing out i missed a security setting on my Facebook. Kinda wish you would of pm me though. I did go back through and change that setting

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Hooee, if even half of this thread is true I wanna be a fly on a cactus there to watch the faces of the production crew when they turn up and find out what they have been dropped in.

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Feature-StudioBinder.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 56 dont let them cover this up. You can see them knocking the production scout down on the "new treasure hunting show" thread by chagy

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So freeman would be interested in an interview? He claims he turned the production team down on chagy s thread " new treasure hunting show"

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A production team will not set up on a site that belongs to someone else. If Roger does not own the land? He will have to have a contract with the landowner. They are not going in there and have all of their equipment confiscated and the crew arrested. Just a thought?

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Page 56 to see what they are trying to hide... and the land is owned by the government Franklin, its owned by "the people"

freeman

Apr 5, 2003
Not claimed. It happened. I can't fathom why a few can't get their mind around a rather simple explanation of what happened during the process where I am openly saying I did not proceed and why.

No, I didn't go to an interview as I pulled the plug before that after learning of the show's format and the limitation being imposed on what could and couldn't be used if it conflicted with another History Channel show. (No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't sink in, but hey this is the guy who thought he was in some 'contest'...)

As I keep informing everyone, the stipulated requirement was there had to be some historical fact behind the story, not just some shaggy dog tale that is now 'we dig here because we read a story that someone else dug here before'. The intent being they wanted to do a real search, not just rehashing the same old same old.

So:

1. Not being able to use information I had received directly from those on the other History Channel show and;

2. Knowing that writing around it as they suggested would have resulted in them trying to make something fit that was then the exact opposite of what they said they wanted to do, eg; "Hey here we are. We can't tell you why, or what or how it's real but just trust us" I withdrew my pitch.

You don't seem to mention the requirement of them wanting stories with some factual basis that was stipulated to me. Maybe by that stage they realised they weren't going to get enough worthwhile content so went to the Grade Z bucket, who the hell knows.

I'm only following this as I'm interested to learn if it actually goes ahead and what they then produce in the end because what you are coming out with is way, way short of what was told to me they were after to produce.

That and what happens when they turn up to the LDM story location and find out how much they have been dudded....

Last edited:
OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2020-04-23-19-51-09.png
Dagger, bull, horsehead, thumbs up... Top to bottom, some of the stuff they dont want you to see... Go to page 56

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
Something is wrong here. I will no longer play, I will read but not respond to this thread.

Gidday Nobodie

Saw that and tactfully hinted at that by page 41 post 604. All the signs are there..... depression, intense interest in a limited number of things, anger, anxiety, or apprehension. aggression, compulsive behaviour, fidgeting, impulsivity, repetitive movements, social isolation, or persistent repetition of words or actions.....

There is no reasoning with some one totally oblivious to of those things.

All the classic signs pointed to where this thread ended up and it did.

Crow

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again they are trying to hide this page 56... The production team isnt trying to get a film permit for them, they didnt have any facts

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Screenshot_2018-12-06-14-20-44.png
The eagle head is over 4000 ft in size, you can click and see the scale... To see more go to page 56. I have already proven that capt Pauline Weaver and the dutchman were here. These people dont want you to see facts. They still think they can steal it. But they will be arrested if they try

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1845668
The eagle head is over 4000 ft in size, you can click and see the scale... To see more go to page 56. I have already proven that capt Pauline Weaver and the dutchman were here. These people dont want you to see facts. They still think they can steal it. But they will be arrested if they try

Have you researched claims on your site? You may be the one being arrested.
It was mined before. Meaning the likely hood of a claim is worth considering.

https://www.hcn.org/articles/pack-animals-bulldozers-1880s-gold-mine-developed-modern-wilderness

OP
OP
Roger Rantz

Roger Rantz

Banned
Feb 25, 2020
Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
No it wasnt, like i said some of the entrances are still "clayed" up... Go to page 56 to see what they are trying to hide

No it wasn't what?
Sealed shafts/entrances mean...Sealed shafts/entrances. That has no bearing on if a claim still exists. Or if it was mined prior.

My question was if research has been conducted regarding a potential prior or current claim. And an example of one being contested.On protected land where mining was occurring regardless of it being "protected"....
Had you or I "discovered" that site prior to mining resuming under the prior claim , what would our legal status there be?

deducer

Bronze Member
Jan 7, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Not claimed. It happened. I can't fathom why a few can't get their mind around a rather simple explanation of what happened during the process where I am openly saying I did not proceed and why.

No, I didn't go to an interview as I pulled the plug before that after learning of the show's format and the limitation being imposed on what could and couldn't be used if it conflicted with another History Channel show. (No matter how many times I say it, it doesn't sink in, but hey this is the guy who thought he was in some 'contest'...)

As I keep informing everyone, the stipulated requirement was there had to be some historical fact behind the story, not just some shaggy dog tale that is now 'we dig here because we read a story that someone else dug here before'. The intent being they wanted to do a real search, not just rehashing the same old same old.

So:

1. Not being able to use information I had received directly from those on the other History Channel show and;

2. Knowing that writing around it as they suggested would have resulted in them trying to make something fit that was then the exact opposite of what they said they wanted to do, eg; "Hey here we are. We can't tell you why, or what or how it's real but just trust us" I withdrew my pitch.

You don't seem to mention the requirement of them wanting stories with some factual basis that was stipulated to me. Maybe by that stage they realised they weren't going to get enough worthwhile content so went to the Grade Z bucket, who the hell knows.

I'm only following this as I'm interested to learn if it actually goes ahead and what they then produce in the end because what you are coming out with is way, way short of what was told to me they were after to produce.

That and what happens when they turn up to the LDM story location and find out how much they have been dudded....

If that production company was legit, before you even made your pitch, you would have signed a document relinquishing your right to sue them for stealing your pitch or idea, or producing something too similar to your pitch.

If you didn't sign anything, then that company wasn't legit or it was shady.

Either way, there's no way you "withdraw" a pitch. Once it's out there, it's out there, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions